• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

trump. terrorist leader.

Craig234

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
The US really has not appreciated, still, what trump did that led to the Jan 6 insurrection, how historic an even it was as the first real insurrection to seize our government in a violent coup led by the president. There's an amnesia, 'he lost, he's gone, the impeachment is over, no big deal'. Mother Jones wrote an article that explains how it was a US terrorist attack and trump was literally the terrorist leader.

How Trump Unleashed a Domestic Terrorism Movement—And What Experts Say Must Be Done to Defeat It – Mother Jones

I agree that most of America has not woken up to the dangers of what is happening with Trumpco et al and their naïve but rabid customers.

It's much more serious than it seems.

I like to believe LEOs and counter-intel folks are working things quietly behind the scenes.

I agree that most of America has not woken up to the dangers of what is happening with Trumpco et al and their naïve but rabid customers.

It's much more serious than it seems.

I like to believe LEOs and counter-intel folks are working things quietly behind the scenes.
God I hope so. The right is obviously desperate to sweep 1/6 under the rug with their notions that:
  1. It was actually antifa led
  2. It was no big deal
  3. Cops let them in
... evolution of talk about it all.

Back
Top Bottom