• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump tells NC voters to vote twice.

Carolina

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
President Donald Trump suggested that people in North Carolina should vote twice in the November election, once by mail and once in person, escalating his attempts to cast confusion and doubt on the validity of the results.

"So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state.

"If it's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote. So that's the way it is. And that's what they should do," he said.

It is illegal to vote more than once in an election.

I'm fine with him getting his own supporters criminal records. He gets them for most of his staff.

Source: Trump encourages North Carolina residents to vote twice to test mail-in system

I agree. Republicans should try to vote as many times as they can. Trump voters should vote twice as often as that. Like, every day. For weeks. And they should all say Trump told them to do it.

They are too busy worrying about Pelosi visiting a hair salon to acknowledge this. Priorities, ya know.

He's encouraging Felony.

So much for the "Law and Order" President.

Yeah, I saw this topic the other day and was thinking that purposefully voting by mail and then showing up in-person to vote likely isn't legal.

How many of his Cultists are dumb enough to commit voter fraud because of this?

President Donald Trump suggested that people in North Carolina should vote twice in the November election, once by mail and once in person, escalating his attempts to cast confusion and doubt on the validity of the results.

"So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state.

"If it's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote. So that's the way it is. And that's what they should do," he said.

It is illegal to vote more than once in an election.

I'm fine with him getting his own supporters criminal records. He gets them for most of his staff.

Source: Trump encourages North Carolina residents to vote twice to test mail-in system

Although I despise Trump, this isn't really fair. He merely said to test the system of protections. He said, complete an absentee ballot. Also, go and vote in person and see if they got the absentee ballot. If they did, they won't let you vote. If they didn't, and you vote, but later they receive the absentee ballot, they shouldn't count it.

Of course, this adds to the paperwork and processing work the B of Elections then has to do.

This happened to me when my late mother was in a nursing home. I visited on Election Day and asked if she voted. She said "No." So, I wheeled her in her wheelchair blocks away to the school that was the polling station. They told us that she voted absentee, which was likely, since the home does that.

That would be a felony in some states, so they'd probably lose their Rambo sticks. Hope that it's worth it.

Although I despise Trump, this isn't really fair. He merely said to test the system of protections. He said, complete an absentee ballot. Also, go and vote in person and see if they got the absentee ballot. If they did, they won't let you vote. If they didn't, and you vote, but later they receive the absentee ballot, they shouldn't count it.

Of course, this adds to the paperwork and processing work the B of Elections then has to do.

This happened to me when my late mother was in a nursing home. I visited on Election Day and asked if she voted. She said "No." So, I wheeled her in her wheelchair blocks away to the school that was the polling station. They told us that she voted absentee, which was likely, since the home does that.

That is a crime in every state. The wannabe fuhrer is now encouraging his cultists to break the law.

Well, why not? It’s been working for him so far.

The problem is that trump is screwing with the mail. And it is expected that far more than usual will vote but mail. Trump has complained at length about how long it will take to get the results.

So if you mail in your ballot and then go to see if it was counted by trying to vote on election day, your mail in ballot may not have been processed yet. So you will be allowed to vote. And then your mail in ballot will come up and you will have cast two ballots.

But the damage will be done as untold numbers make the claim their mail in ballot wasn't counted, DEEP STATE, FRAUD! Dems stealing the election, AAAAAAAH!

They know this, so this gaslight is just another gaslight.

And if they do it a bunch of felonies will get handed out.

The problem is that trump is screwing with the mail. And it is expected that far more than usual will vote but mail. Trump has complained at length about how long it will take to get the results.

So if you mail in your ballot and then go to see if it was counted by trying to vote on election day, your mail in ballot may not have been processed yet. So you will be allowed to vote. And then your mail in ballot will come up and you will have cast two ballots.

But the damage will be done as untold numbers make the claim their mail in ballot wasn't counted, DEEP STATE, FRAUD! Dems stealing the election, AAAAAAAH!

They know this, so this gaslight is just another gaslight.

And if they do it a bunch of felonies will get handed out.

That's a problem no matter what. The check is that they're supposed to check if you voted in person. If you did, they aren't supposed to count the absentee ballot.

That's a problem no matter what. The check is that they're supposed to check if you voted in person. If you did, they aren't supposed to count the absentee ballot.

So maybe the calculus is to tie up vote counters with duplicates, delaying the count long enough for trump to get the SC to halt the found like in 2000.

Because continuing to count the votes might cause irreparable harm to the plaintiff.

So maybe the calculus is to tie up vote counters with duplicates, delaying the count long enough for trump to get the SC to halt the found like in 2000.

Because continuing to count the votes might cause irreparable harm to the plaintiff.

Could be.

That would be a felony in some states, so they'd probably lose their Rambo sticks. Hope that it's worth it.

Pretty sure it's a felony in all fifty states.

It's like telling people to commit wire fraud to test the financial institution's security. Unless you've been hired by a company to test their security, you probably shouldn't commit a felony.

Yeah, I saw this topic the other day and was thinking that purposefully voting by mail and then showing up in-person to vote likely isn't legal.

How many of his Cultists are dumb enough to commit voter fraud because of this?

I’ve been telling every Republican I know it’s the only way to counter DEMOCRAT cheatin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He's encouraging Felony.

So much for the "Law and Order" President.

Oh-he was only kidding.

Like when he suggested that people inject themselves with disinfectant to rid the body of coronavirus.

After which he said he never kids.

Trump is setting Americans up like a bowling pin to contest the election results of an election that hasn't even happened yet.

He see the polls. His narcissistic brain mush cannot possibly conceived the idea that he is a loser.

Consider this "set up" as Trump's Plan B, in the event he does lose. No more, no less.

Some would argue that making license plates qualifies as a hobby.

I hear that one can make booze in the toilet, too, but it tastes like ****.

Trump is setting Americans up like a bowling pin to contest the election results of an election that hasn't even happened yet.

He see the polls. His narcissistic brain mush cannot possibly conceived the idea that he is a loser.

Consider this "set up" as Trump's Plan B, in the event he does lose. No more, no less.

Exactly. My bet is he thinks he can sue his way to another term. This is how he operates. He uses the courts to bludgeon opponents and is setting us all up for a contested election. Unless he wins outright, he will contest the results. Even if he wins, he will still claim fraud but the real danger is that Barr and Trump will declare the results invalid and drag this on in the courts. Roberts is likely wondering if the Supremes will once again be asked to choose the winner. Lets say he refuses to accept the results if Biden wins. He can go to the courts but he only has so much time to litigate. He will try two angles, in the court and in the public arena. He will accuse Biden of election fraud and ramp up the rhetoric to get his supporters to become violent. He will not lift a finger to help the transition team either. We are in for a bizarre election this year, it will make Gore v Bush look like clockwork.

Trump Telling People to Commit Vote Fraud

Apart from all the extraneous lies in that clip he's telling people to vote twice. Oh, sure, he muddles it up with saying they should check if their mail-in ballot has been received but to vote in person anyway and the county clerk's office will just nullify one of the two ballots. That's not true, either, of course. Those votes will be consider voter fraud and both will be tossed. I guess I should be happy that his voters votes will be chucked but his real goal here is to do anything and everything to **** up the electoral process so he can claim the election was rigged. His ultimate goal is to become a dictator for life.

Re: Trump Telling People to Commit Vote Fraud

His goal was always to be a dictator for life. He thinks it is possible to win a third term and wants his deplorable kids to follow suit.

Donald Trump is telling voters to do what he can't do himself. Florida voters will be turned away on November 3 if they requested mail-in ballots. I don't even need to receive my ballot to be barred from voting on Election Day. So it is impossible to vote in person whether he gets a mail-in ballot or not.

Back
Top Bottom