• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump tells Hurricane Laura emergency responders to sell his autograph on eBay: 'You'll get $10,000'

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Trump: President tells hurricane emergency responders to sell his autograph | The Independent | Independent

He's just so professional and Presidential. He is the leader of modern day Confederates. Don't forget.

I guess he thinks this kind of comment, as people lay dead and property devastated, is cool or funny in the aftermath of a hurricane. Good stand up Donald.

After being asked to sign one autograph, Mr Trump sits down and calls over to a group of people near by, saying: "Come here fellas, get over here. I want a little power."

Handing an autographed piece of paper to one local official he says: "Sell this on eBay tonight, you'll get $10,000." He tells another recipient that he is deliberately not putting his name on as it will be worth more without it."

Trump: President tells hurricane emergency responders to sell his autograph | The Independent | Independent

He's just so professional and Presidential. He is the leader of modern day Confederates. Don't forget.

I guess he thinks this kind of comment, as people lay dead and property devastated, is cool or funny in the aftermath of a hurricane. Good stand up Donald.

After being asked to sign one autograph, Mr Trump sits down and calls over to a group of people near by, saying: "Come here fellas, get over here. I want a little power."

Handing an autographed piece of paper to one local official he says: "Sell this on eBay tonight, you'll get $10,000." He tells another recipient that he is deliberately not putting his name on as it will be worth more without it."

Just more Trump humor in the face of death and devastation. He's only joking. Though he says he never jokes. Until he says he does. Has he tossed any paper towels to the crowd yet?

Hmmm...

Actually, this gives me a great business idea.

There’s an ass for every seat!

That's funny. Afterall, it was meant to be in jest...lol

That's funny. Afterall, it was meant to be in jest...lol

extra funny since he was there to inspect the damage from Hurricane Laura and get the skinny on the impact and federal response.

of course all he cares about is himself, his $$$$ and his fame. the marks still haven't figured that out.

extra funny since he was there to inspect the damage from Hurricane Laura and get the skinny on the impact and federal response.

of course all he cares about is himself, his $$$$ and his fame. the marks still haven't figured that out.

What contribution have you made to the hurricane relief effort?

is that how you're gonna divert attention away from idiot Trump today?

is that how you're gonna divert attention away from idiot Trump today?

IOW, you haven't done jack ****ing ****, except get on the line and cry-ass about Trump. We all knew that, but it's good to have confirmation.

Those idiots on the pro-ball teams are boycotting their own games, but haven't lifted a finger to help with anything else.

Where's BLM? There are lots of black lives that have been affected by the storm.

IOW, you haven't done jack ****ing ****, except get on the line and cry-ass about Trump. We all knew that, but it's good to have confirmation.

Those idiots on the pro-ball teams are boycotting their own games, but haven't lifted a finger to help with anything else.

Where's BLM? There are lots of black lives that have been affected by the storm.

so that is how you're gonna divert attention away from our idiot President today.

i guess it's better than nothing.

I'm sure all the people without water or power, in 100 degree heat, thought it was hilarious.

What have you done for the relief effort? Please tell us since you asked another poster.

The topic is about Trump and maybe making a joke about telling someone to sell his signed paper on ebay, not what a poster has done.

imo, joke or not President's Trump comment is more appropriate for a campaign rally not during visiting a disaster area.

and.........???

I'm sure all the people without water or power, in 100 degree heat, thought it was hilarious.

yeah, i mean who doesn't wanna hear about the value of a politician's sig in the middle of a hurricane's devastation.

the most presidential President in Presidency.

What have you done for the relief effort? Please tell us since you asked another poster.

The topic is about Trump and maybe making a joke about telling someone to sell his signed paper on ebay, not what a poster has done.

imo, joke or not President's Trump comment is more appropriate for a campaign rally not during visiting a disaster area.

I live in the ****ing thing.

1. I took my tractor and chainsaw into town to help clear streets of fallen limbs and trees.

2. I removed a downed tree out of an elderly couple's driveway on the way to town.

3. I took my portable gas tank (100 gals) to a gas station 70 miles away and brought it back so people in my area could have a few gallons for generators.

4. An old lady that lives down the street bought a 6500w generator with no clue how it worked. I got it running and hardwired it into her breaker box.

And that's just three day post-storm. WTF has your contribution been? Posting smart ass **** on the internet is the extent, I'm sure. "Ooh! Ooh! Urnge man bad!! Urnge man baaaaaaaaad!!"

PS: how can I be on the line right now? Well, I'm cooking a big ass gumbo for the line crews that in my community putting our electric grid back together.

Cleco crews still working to restore power following Hurricane Laura

Last edited:

Trump is about fame and $$$$.

him having no soul is like the worst combo of things for any US President.

i don't mind that you divert away from the idiot in our White House. you guys love him.

You proved my point better than anyone could. But, you think we deserved it. Don't you?

You proved my point better than anyone could. But, you think we deserved it. Don't you?

we all get that you have divert attention. it's not a secret or anything.

and thanks for posting during all that work. that's dedication.

You're the one that started a thread about helping those affected by Hurricane Laura. Don't get all pissy when someone talks about helping people affected by Hurricane Laura. :lamo

You obviously did't read my post...lol

You're the one that started a thread about helping those affected by Hurricane Laura. Don't get all pissy when someone talks about helping people affected by Hurricane Laura. :lamo

wow. you don't even know what this thread is about.

that's kinda sad.

You obviously did't read my post...lol

i read a lot of your posts defending the corrupt idiot in our White House.

it's not a secret why you love him.

Back
Top Bottom