• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump telling the world how great he is. Not a new thing.

JANFU

Land by the Gulf Stream
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
A tad insecure?????

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...d=hp_hp-top-table-main_no-name:homepage/story

The voice is instantly familiar; the tone, confident, even cocky; the cadence, distinctly Trumpian. The man on the phone vigorously defending Donald Trump says he’s a media spokesman named John Miller, but then he says, “I’m sort of new here,” and “I’m somebody that he knows and I think somebody that he trusts and likes” and even “I’m going to do this a little, part-time, and then, yeah, go on with my life.”

A recording obtained by The Washington Post captures what New York reporters and editors who covered Trump’s early career experienced in the 1970s, ’80s and ’90s: calls from Trump’s Manhattan office that resulted in conversations with “John Miller” or “John Barron” — public-relations men who sound precisely like Trump himself — who indeed are Trump, masquerading as an unusually helpful and boastful advocate for himself, according to the journalists and several of Trump’s top aides.
Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the greatest of all.

A tad insecure?????

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...d=hp_hp-top-table-main_no-name:homepage/story

Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the greatest of all.

I just had a conversation with someone in the field of identifying voices even when special effects are used. He said without a doubt the voice is Trump. But it has also been revealed when Trump wanted to call into talk radio shows to pump himself up, he spoke using another name. The names he used were John Barron and John Miller. It is well documented.

Edit- As a constitutionalist conservative, I hope and pray that the media reveals who this man is before the convention where the delegates will decide.

Today Trump declared anything he says is but a suggestion. That means the wall, deportation of illegals, higher minimum wage. waffling in and out of his own tax plan flip flopping on just about everything is now just "SUGGESTIONS".

He reminds me of Nancy Pelosi when she stated " We have to pass the bill first in order for you to know what is in it." in regard to Obamacare. Trump evidently thinks we should let him win the Presidency before he lets us know what the Hell he stands for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G-d Almighty, please let the delegates do the right thing.

Last edited:
I just had a conversation with someone in the field of identifying voices even when special effects are used. He said without a doubt the voice is Trump. But it has also been revealed when Trump wanted to call into talk radio shows to pump himself up, he spoke using another name. The names he used were John Barron and John Miller. It is well documented.

Edit- As a constitutionalist conservative, I hope and pray that the media reveals who this man is before the convention where the delegates will decide.

Today Trump declared anything he says is but a suggestion. That means the wall, deportation of illegals, higher minimum wage. waffling in and out of his own tax plan flip flopping on just about everything is now just "SUGGESTIONS".

He reminds me of Nancy Pelosi when she stated " We have to pass the bill first in order for you to know what is in it." in regard to Obamacare. Trump evidently thinks we should let him win the Presidency before he lets us know what the Hell he stands for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G-d Almighty, please let the delegates do the right thing.
Great post, but i do think it is to late. As the days pass in the coming weeks more and more republicans will back Trump.

Great post, but i do think it is to late. As the days pass in the coming weeks more and more republicans will back Trump.

I so hope that is not the case. The delegates will have the final say. And in that I still have an ounce of hope.

Of course he is insecure. Only an insecure person would bring up Rubio's hand comment in a debate.

I doubt it matters one bit to most folks.

Just like it didn't matter that there were already two threads on the subject.

I doubt it matters one bit to most folks as self promotion is acceptable.
And if what the interviewer says in the following video is true, it is absolutely hilarious.

Like fiddle.

trump-media-wall.jpg

6LaicC.gif

I doubt it matters one bit to most folks as self promotion is acceptable.
And if what the interviewer says in the following video is true, it is absolutely hilarious

Oh folks are laughing alright, just not in the way you think.

CNN had on a psychiatrist yesterday giving his diagnosis of Trump's mental health. Let's just say he should never be allowed close to the nuclear codes.

They had a segment on the three faces of Trump, Barron and Miller and they asked for folks to write in with their comments. Now that was hilarious. It got even funnier when Ben Carson was reported as saying he had met Mr. Miller and Mr. Barron. And Friday morning on FOX's show Trump and Friends, Trump was still denying it was him in the audio. But then again Trump has a problem with the truth.

Oh folks are laughing alright, just not in the way you think.
No, I have been reading peoples comments across the internet, they are laughing exactly in the way I think.

CNN had on a psychiatrist yesterday giving his diagnosis of Trump's mental health. Let's just say he should never be allowed close to the nuclear codes.
Let's just say?
Hilarious.

The Doctor was a Trump supporter. Healthy narcissism.
Clearly you only took away what you think you heard. Not what was actually said.

No, I have been reading peoples comments across the internet, they are laughing exactly in the way I think.

Let's just say?
Hilarious.

The Doctor was a Trump supporter. Healthy narcissism.
Clearly you only took away what you think you heard. Not what was actually said.

I listened to the interview and it didn't sound "healthy" to me.

Anyway, looks like Trump had a few bad days. Media was still laughing about Trump's imaginary friends Barron and Miller yesterday. Trump denied he had ever used an alias last Friday but it was revealed in court papers under oath Trump admitted he did.

The call for him to release his tax records hasn't gone away. Bloomberg did a segment yesterday with a man who has actually seen Trump's tax records during a trial and could not comment on them specifically but said we all need to see Trump's tax records.

Kasich did his first interview on CNN since suspending his campaign and could not endorse Trump..

Mark Cuban started out a big Trump fan. Last night on CNN, he stated if the election were today he would have to vote for Hillary.

I think there will be more dissenters to come in the days ahead. When the media wants Hillary to win they are going to continue to release stories that are an embarrassment for Trump and as they do, it will become more and more difficult for the GOP to get behind the guy let alone anyone else.

I listened to the interview and it didn't sound "healthy" to me.
You are the one who brought up the psychiatrist.
That is what he said. Healthy narcissism.

Trump denied he had ever used an alias last Friday but it was revealed in court papers under oath Trump admitted he did.
It seems you do not understand what you are hearing/reading.

The call for him to release his tax records hasn't gone away.
Only non-supporters care, which is irrelevant because he said he will eventually release them.

... but said we all need to see Trump's tax records.
And? Hilarious.
Trump's supporters don't care.

Kasich did his first interview on CNN since suspending his campaign and could not endorse Trump.
1. That makes him a liar.
2. Trump's supporters don't care.

Mark Cuban started out a big Trump fan. Last night on CNN, he stated if the election were today he would have to vote for Hillary.
1. Hilarious. Are you a Mark Cuban lemming? Hell, is anybody a Mark Cuban lemming?

I think there will be more dissenters to come in the days ahead. When the media wants Hillary to win they are going to continue to release stories that are an embarrassment for Trump and as they do, it will become more and more difficult for the GOP to get behind the guy let alone anyone else.
1. Nothing really new is going to come out. They are only going to put emphasis on what is already known.
3. Trump nor the Republican's have really started on Hillary.

Back
Top Bottom