• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump team seeks to control, block Mueller’s Russia investigation

Watching Bernists who thank my posts hammering Trump for undermining our elections and institutions turn around and cry that the vote was "rigged" is amazing.

This was sent from Putin's computer using Donald's credentials.

HRC cheated. From methods ranging from DWS pulling strings to outright election fraud.

HRC cheated. From methods ranging from DWS pulling strings to outright election fraud.

Lmao, so doubling down on the fraud accusations. Whose vote was changed during the election?

Lmao, argue a negative.... Instead of proving a positive...which is what you've failed to do. In short your argument relies on a fantasy that can't be argued through anything than your wishes of what would have happened. Bernie didn't beat Hillary and any claims about what would have happened if he had are bull**** because neither of us has a crystal ball. We do know what happened:
- Hillary beat Bernie
- Trump beat Hillary
- Independents voted for Trump - whose policies were the exact opposites of what Bernie and Hillary argued for.

Conclusion:

Anything else is just you projecting on what ifs. Please learn the basics of argument construction? This was sent from Putin's computer using Donald's credentials.
You are being silly, but I appreciate your effort, my friend.

Lmao, so doubling down on the fraud accusations. Whose vote was changed during the election? This was sent from Putin's computer using Donald's credentials.
That argument would get the maker jailed for contempt by the judge.

If you shot at me and missed, then you argued "no harm no foul", the judge would jail you immediately for wasting her time.

You are being silly, but I appreciate your effort, my friend.

I accept your surrender.

That argument would get the maker jailed for contempt by the judge.

If you shot at me and missed, then you argued "no harm no foul", the judge would jail you immediately for wasting her time.

Lmao, actually the argument he's making is that if I shoot you, and miss - it's murder.

Not that he's proven any fraud in any direction anyways.

Lmao, so doubling down on the fraud accusations. Whose vote was changed during the election?

Well, the primary was always skewed towards Hillary. They put the Southern states first, on purpose, to give Hillary a huge delegate lead before Bernie's message could get out there. You even have DWS admitting on camera, after the election, that the DNC "did work to prepare for Hillary to be our nominee" But, I first started noticing something funny with the voter suppression in the Arizona primary. It wasn't that out in the open and brazen until they stripped 125,000 voters from the rolls in Brooklyn. And trained poll workers in California to give NPP/Independent voters provisional ballots, which don't count. I already made a giant post one time summarizing the complex timeline and important events that show how Bernie was cheated out of the nomination. But, it's all in the past now.

I don't feel like spending an afternoon pouring through all the links and figuring out what is credible and what is bull****. But, just look at how 125,000 voters were stripped from the rolls in Brooklyn. A win in New York, would have changed the election. If you recall, after Super Tuesday 2, Bernie had went on a winning streak, he won like 7 primaries in a row, leading up to New York. Clinton desperately needed New York to put Bernie to bed, and Bernie desperately needed it to make up some delegates. So, they fixed it for her, like they fixed the whole thing for her.

Lmao, actually the argument he's making is that if I shoot you, and miss - it's murder. Not that he's proven any fraud in any direction anyways. This was sent from Putin's computer using Donald's credentials.
Are you OK, because that made no sense. You are pretending that votes had to be changed for their to be actionable proof against Trump and his buddies. No, all they had to do was conspire to attempt to do it, and the intel agencies are making it quite clear that it was done.

The only issue is to tie the Trumpers to the planning.

Well, the primary was always skewed towards Hillary. They put the Southern states first, on purpose, to give Hillary a huge delegate lead before Bernie's message could get out there. You even have DWS admitting on camera, after the election, that the DNC "did work to prepare for Hillary to be our nominee" But, I first started noticing something funny with the voter suppression in the Arizona primary. It wasn't that out in the open and brazen until they stripped 125,000 voters from the rolls in Brooklyn. And trained poll workers in California to give NPP/Independent voters provisional ballots, which don't count. I already made a giant post one time summarizing the complex timeline and important events that show how Bernie was cheated out of the nomination. But, it's all in the past now.

I don't feel like spending an afternoon pouring through all the links and figuring out what is credible and what is bull****. But, just look at how 125,000 voters were stripped from the rolls in Brooklyn. A win in New York, would have changed the election. If you recall, after Super Tuesday 2, Bernie had went on a winning streak, he won like 7 primaries in a row, leading up to New York. Clinton desperately needed New York to put Bernie to bed, and Bernie desperately needed it to make up some delegates. So, they fixed it for her, like they fixed the whole thing for her.

Tl/dr.

You're engaging in Trumpette tactics. Claim fraud and faulty institutions but never prove anything. I'm still waiting on people being bused into NH - a claim made by Trumpettes. I guess it'll take you longer to find pictures of Hillary sorting through boxes and burning Bernie votes.

Tl/dr.

You're engaging in Trumpette tactics. Claim fraud and faulty institutions but never prove anything. I'm still waiting on people being bused into NH - a claim made by Trumpettes. I guess it'll take you longer to find pictures of Hillary sorting through boxes and burning Bernie votes.

125,000 voters were purged in Brooklyn and NPP voters were given provisional ballots in Cali.

Here - explain to me why people who voted for Trump would have voted for Bernie given that they stand on opposite ends on the overwhelming majority of their politics?

Populism and anti-corruption messages? Good grief, you do realize that most Trump voters knew he was sleazy and just didn't care, don't you?

Except for the economic populism and anti-corruption elements that did get people to vote for him. Again, please do explain the loss of the so-called 'blue wall' otherwise. People weren't voting for the things they probably despised about him, but the change they'd thought he'd bring, especially when the alternative, again among the weakest, most-anticharismatic nominees the Dems ever fielded, wasn't much of one, and all but guaranteed continuity of policy that simply didn't work for them.

Then there's the matter of the independents who didn't even vote, and those who voted third party (which received quite a bit more interest than usual). General turn out was low and third party voting was high because the candidates were both horrid as pretty much everyone who doesn't have their head up their own partisan ass acknowledges, and in addition independent participation was disproportionately lower.

You'd have a ghost, a shadow of an iota of a point if

A: Trump overwhelmingly won the independent vote (he didn't) and
B: Independent turn out was high (it wasn't) instead of anemic

The liberal delusion continues. We lost because the numbers weren't there - and they have been declining for 12 years. 3 popular votes won while losing all 3 branches of government. Wake up folks, it's not the candidates, it's the geography of our votes.

They legitimately thought he might be different; that he might change the status quo that had failed them.

We lost because Clinton ran a bad campaign and was an even worse candidate; one who had unappealing messaging and didn't play to an anti-establishment zeitgeist that wanted real change. We lost three levels of government because the neoliberal/third way policies she and so many Democrats have adopted don't speak to the average person, and have little to nothing to say beyond identity politics or that 'we're less bad than the Republicans'. It isn't enough to be the good cop to the Republican's bad cop; people need tangible real policies to vote for that'll benefit them that goes well beyond keeping a half-baked solution like Obamacare. Again, we lost the ****ing blue wall. I don't know how to make this more evident or clear to you. That was supposed to be a bastion of the liberal vote, and we lost it specifically because Trump played to working class fears and concerns and Clinton didn't because she felt she didn't need to. The EC may have been a factor, but to cite it as the one true barrier between Clinton and the presidency per the vote geography is absolutely ridiculous.

Lmao, argue a negative.... Instead of proving a positive...which is what you've failed to do.

In short your argument relies on a fantasy that can't be argued through anything than your wishes of what would have happened. Bernie didn't beat Hillary and any claims about what would have happened if he had are bull**** because neither of us has a crystal ball.

We do know what happened:

- Hillary beat Bernie
- Trump beat Hillary
- Independents voted for Trump - whose policies were the exact opposites of what Bernie and Hillary argued for.

Conclusion:

Anything else is just you projecting on what ifs. Please learn the basics of argument construction?

We also know:

- The Democrat nomination is not in any way a meaningful reflection of the general given that no one knew who Bernie was vs Clinton at the beginning (3% vs 60%+), the nomination process was certainly skewed (I'm not sure I'd go so far as to say it was rigged; I suspect so, but there is lack of evidence to make that accusation on a wholesale, systemic level) in Clinton's favour, and that the demographics and votation of partisan Democrats is not at all that of independents and the general electorate.

- The independent vote as stated marginally favoured Trump, and had pathetically low turn out, while many also voted third party. Moreover, that many voted Trump on the basis of his populist and change orientated rhetoric, not his right wing ambitions.

- Independents and the general electorate absolutely favoured Bernie and his policies more than either Trump or Clinton by significant margins as an absolute fact.

By the way, I've never claimed that Bernie would have beaten Trump; you're right, I don't know that, and I don't pretend to. However, what I do know is that per the data and information as it exists, and several of the most important reason underlying Trump's victory, he certainly would have stood a better chance than the worst Dem nominee in recent history.

Southern states always were first in the primary election, and Hilliary got her lead in delegates because she did what all candidates in a primary: secure endorsements from major figures in the Democratic Party.

Bernie sanders got into the Democratic primary pretty late in the invisible primary and he barely had any major support amongst influential backers of the Democratic Party.

When Obama first announced his candidacy for president he at least had the support of his fellow Illinois senator Dick Durban

In other words you are spouting partisan drivel that you can not support. I am shocked...

You are spouting fake news BS , time to loosen the foil hat . :lol:

That isn't what the link shows. It states specifically the power to investigate anything that comes about while investigating the original focus.

Horse****.

Q. Could a special counsel investigate things beyond simply the Russia connection?

A. Mueller has a broad mandate to determine the course of an investigation, but not an unlimited one. If he decides that something outside the scope of the letter appointing him needs investigating, he would have to ask for permission to expand his probe.

Horse****.

Yep. And the scope is the Russia investigation, and anything else that pops up during said investigation.
Which is why he is going into finances. Think he will find evidence of improper deductions, or some other financial infraction somewhere?

Yep. And the scope is the Russia investigation, and anything else that pops up during said investigation.
Which is why he is going into finances. Think he will find evidence of improper deductions, or some other financial infraction somewhere?

Which are outside of the scope of what he is investigating...because you don't seem to understand what focus means.

What does a deduction have to do with the election? Could you be more partisan?

Which are outside of the scope of what he is investigating...because you don't seem to understand what focus means.

What does a deduction have to do with the election? Could you be more partisan?

Read your own link. Mueller has the authority to investigate anything that arises out of the Russia investigation.

Read your own link. Mueller has the authority to investigate anything that arises out of the Russia investigation.

I did, you don't understand the legal definition of scope. Just because you want a witch hunt doesn't mean scope is anything they go fishing for.

I did, you don't understand the legal definition of scope. Just because you want a witch hunt doesn't mean scope is anything they go fishing for.

The scope is Russia, and anything that arises from it.
In other words, limitless.
Which is why Trump is po'ed. Mueller will find something. Whether it has anything to do with Russia or not.

While I think the word FIXED is a tad strong, I certainly would agree with the basic premise that the DNC certainly did all they could to make sure Clinton emerged as the nominee and put not just one thumb on the scale but both hands to favor Clinton. And that was fundamentally wrong and never should have happened.

The scope is Russia, and anything that arises from it.
In other words, limitless.
Which is why Trump is po'ed. Mueller will find something. Whether it has anything to do with Russia or not.

Which is why you don't understand what scope means. It also underlines that you are a partisan shill, not anyone interested in justice. Take your sour grapes and get more people to vote your way next time with a better candidate.

So I quote you the definition of his scope and you essentially say nuh uh.

Reminder:
Q. Could a special counsel investigate things beyond simply the Russia connection?

A. Mueller has a broad mandate to determine the course of an investigation, but not an unlimited one. If he decides that something outside the scope of the letter appointing him needs investigating, he would have to ask for permission to expand his probe.

Back
Top Bottom