• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump taps Ronny Jackson for promotion amid investigation into allegations of misconduct

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...jackson-for-promotion-amid-investigation-into

President Trump has re-nominated White House doctor Rear Adm. Ronny Jackson to be promoted to two-star admiral amid the Pentagon’s ongoing investigation into Jackson regarding alleged misconduct.

The White House sent a letter to the Senate on Jan. 15 offering Jackson’s promotion for consideration, The Washington Post reported Saturday.
========================================================
The Pentagon's top watchdog, the Defense Department's Office of Inspector General, is looking into allegations that surfaced after Trump nominated Jackson to become Veterans Affairs secretary.

Jackson faces a series of allegations including drinking on the job, over-prescribing medications and creating a hostile work environment.

He also is alleged to have read from a Trump-crafted speech on the President's health after his annual physical.

Dr. Jackson sounds exactly like the caliber of the people that Trump likes to hire.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...jackson-for-promotion-amid-investigation-into

President Trump has re-nominated White House doctor Rear Adm. Ronny Jackson to be promoted to two-star admiral amid the Pentagon’s ongoing investigation into Jackson regarding alleged misconduct.

The White House sent a letter to the Senate on Jan. 15 offering Jackson’s promotion for consideration, The Washington Post reported Saturday.
The Pentagon's top watchdog, the Defense Department's Office of Inspector General, is looking into allegations that surfaced after Trump nominated Jackson to become Veterans Affairs secretary.

Jackson faces a series of allegations including drinking on the job, over-prescribing medications and creating a hostile work environment.

He also is alleged to have read from a Trump-crafted speech on the President's health after his annual physical.

Dr. Jackson sounds exactly like the caliber of the people that Trump likes to hire.

Yep, a con always surrounds himself with cons.

Jackson has served as a White House physician since 2006 and had been promoted by former President Obama in 2013 to become the physician to the president.

He was OK when working for Obama but president Trump..... Not so much. Wonder why Obama gave him a big fat promotion if he is so bad?
Guess Obama is a very bad judge of character? This is what happens when people are fixated on hating president Trump.

Jackson has served as a White House physician since 2006 and had been promoted by former President Obama in 2013 to become the physician to the president.

He was OK when working for Obama but president Trump..... Not so much. Wonder why Obama gave him a big fat promotion if he is so bad?
Guess Obama is a very bad judge of character? This is what happens when people are fixated on hating president Trump.

People’s wrong doings often go unnoticed until they find themselves under a spotlight. I’m not saying it is right, but it is what it is. And Trump put Jackson under the spotlight. I have said before, if you have skeletons in your closet you should not work for Trump because those skeletons will get dragged out for all to see.

People’s wrong doings often go unnoticed until they find themselves under a spotlight. I’m not saying it is right, but it is what it is. And Trump put Jackson under the spotlight. I have said before, if you have skeletons in your closet you should not work for Trump because those skeletons will get dragged out for all to see.

So you are saying all of the "allegations" are true? Is the IG report out?

So you are saying all of the "allegations" are true? Is the IG report out?

No, I am not saying they are true. If it were up to me I would put the promotion on hold until the investigation is complete. If the investigation clears him then he would be promoted and make make it retroactive. If he isn’t cleared then he should be shown the door.

No, I am not saying they are true. If it were up to me I would put the promotion on hold until the investigation is complete. If the investigation clears him then he would be promoted and make make it retroactive. If he isn’t cleared then he should be shown the door.

It looks like the investigation has been on going since about late May 2018.
That's 8 mouths ago? Why so long to complete this? Dr. Jackson has strongly denied the charges.

"The unconfirmed accusations came to light after President Trump nominated Jackson to become secretary of Veterans Affairs."

It looks like the investigation has been on going since about late May 2018.
That's 8 mouths ago? Why so long to complete this? Dr. Jackson has strongly denied the charges.

"The unconfirmed accusations came to light after President Trump nominated Jackson to become secretary of Veterans Affairs."

Yeah, these types of investigations take way too long, but unfortunately it is the norm.

Your support of drunks duly noted.

Back
Top Bottom