• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump talks turkey

RobertU

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Trump: We have known each other many years, but this is the first time you've come to me for counsel or for help. But let's be frank here. You never wanted my friendship. And you feared to be in my debt.
Turkey: Gobble, gobble
Trump: I understand. You found paradise in America. You had a good life. So you didn't need a friend like me. Now you come and say "Trump, give me justice." But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me "Mr. President."
Trump: What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you'd come to me in friendship, this scum who carried an ax would be suffering this very day. And if by some chance an honest bird like yourself made enemies they would become my enemies. And then, they would fear you.
Trump: Good. Someday, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, consider this justice a gift for Thanksgiving Day.

Trump_Godfather.jpg

Trump: We have known each other many years, but this is the first time you've come to me for counsel or for help. But let's be frank here. You never wanted my friendship. And you feared to be in my debt.
Trump: I understand. You found paradise in America. You had a good life. So you didn't need a friend like me. Now you come and say "Trump, give me justice." But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me "Mr. President."
Trump: What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you'd come to me in friendship, this scum who carried an ax would be suffering this very day. And if by some chance an honest bird like yourself made enemies they would become my enemies. And then, they would fear you.
Trump: Good. Someday, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, consider this justice a gift for Thanksgiving Day.

View attachment 67244626

Well done. Very clever.

Back
Top Bottom