• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump takes back Senate endorsement for Mo Brooks

Chomsky

Social Democrat
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Former President Donald Trump on Wednesday rescinded his endorsement of Alabama Senate candidate Rep. Mo Brooks, citing comments by the House Republican that the results of the 2020 election cannot be overturned.
Trump asserted in a statement that Brooks went “woke” by arguing it was legally impossible for the former president to be reinstated. Trump also criticized Brooks for hiring “a new campaign staff who ‘brilliantly’ convinced him to ‘stop talking about the 2020 Election.’”

--

What can I say? Pretty funny stuff!

Oh, oops. I misread it earlier. Thought it was the other way around.

(Endorsement yanked, so no more loyalty).

I appreciate the message, but it keeps being too little and probably too late. Is this the first messenger to not wait until a damn book deal? Or has it just not been announced?

SloMo says tRump wanted him to do something that was patently unconstitutional but kept it quite until it looked like his attempt to win reelection would fail. So then he has a "Crises of Conscious" and spills the beans in an effort to regain any honor he may have had at one time. tRump, true to form, seeks retribution and revokes his endorsement. Now those that sing tRump's praises will have to come up with a spin that deflect or defuses the issue. I'm betting on 1...FAKE NEWS.....2...tRump was misunderstood and 3.....it never came from tRump....it was (insert fall guy here) that did it.

Let's see if I get the Trifecta.....

Wasn’t Brooks the one that wore body armor to the 6JAN rally?
It’s nice when they start turning on each other……🍿

It's sometimes hard to watch......

2bedbc38a13451d6139ecdeab2696f8b40fd5392.jpg

....but I guess they are enjoying it.

SloMo says tRump wanted him to do something that was patently unconstitutional but kept it quite until it looked like his attempt to win reelection would fail. So then he has a "Crises of Conscious" and spills the beans in an effort to regain any honor he may have had at one time. tRump, true to form, seeks retribution and revokes his endorsement. Now those that sing tRump's praises will have to come up with a spin that deflect or defuses the issue. I'm betting on 1...FAKE NEWS.....2...tRump was misunderstood and 3.....it never came from tRump....it was (insert fall guy here) that did it.

Let's see if I get the Trifecta.....

You forgot,

"RINO!"

Last edited:
Brooks may have picked up a few more votes with Trump dropping his endorsement. :giggle:

In my State any candidate that Trump endorses, or the candidate blindly supports Trump will most likely not get my vote.

--

What can I say? Pretty funny stuff!
Mo Brooks has the dubious distinction of, a few elections ago before Trump, having Mitch McConnel endorse a more centrist candidate than Mo (because Mo was too conservative) and now being dumped by the crazy right because he doesn't blather nonsense pushed by Trump.

What?? What??? Trump throws yet another ally under the bus because that person didn't 110% continually kiss his ass and kneel and bow in front of him??

I'm shocked, SHOCKED!

I'LL keep saying this... It is fascinating how many supposedly smart people kiss up to this egomaniac thinking somehow he will treat them differently than all the other ass kissers he's thrown under the bus the last few decades..

What?? What??? Trump throws yet another ally under the bus because that person didn't 110% continually kiss his ass and kneel and bow in front of him??

I'm shocked, SHOCKED!

I'LL keep saying this... It is fascinating how many supposedly smart people kiss up to this egomaniac thinking somehow he will treat them differently than all the other ass kissers he's thrown under the bus the last few decades..
I believe Christie is positioning himself for 2024, he has been roasting Trump for his Big Lie. He too has been taking Trump's childish comments. Trump is not big on loyalty, it's a one way streak with that man.

5th thread today
He is still the leader of the GOP, lord knows why. He lost the Republicans the House, Senate, and Executive Branch in a matter of 4 short years.

He should just retire to KFC, and his golf course.

Very frustrating that they don't have a link to his actual statement. Oh well, it's Politico.

Maybe this source is more to your liking.

""Mo Brooks of Alabama made a horrible mistake recently when he went ‘woke’ and stated, referring to the 2020 Presidential Election Scam, ‘Put that behind you, put that behind you,’" Trump said in a statement released by his Save America political action committee."

I suppose Mo Brooks is now just another deep state elitist establishment RINO puppet master leftist marxist communist Antifa member.

I suppose Mo Brooks is now just another deep state elitist establishment RINO puppet master leftist marxist communist Antifa member.
Possibly yes

If only we had Hunter's laptop!!

Back
Top Bottom