• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump tacitly endorses baseless QAnon conspiracy theory linked to violence

Like I said, making **** up, because you cant possibly bring yourself to be honest if it breaks the Democrat narratives concerning Trump. You excel at it.

OC, you literally follow a flow chart of whines and deflections. You are literally at the point in the chart you always seem to get to: "whine about vern/call him a liar". Please explain what I've posted that is made up (remember, this is a debate forum). Trump said what he said and he didnt condemn the violence. I'm thinking when I contrasted his words for Qanon with his words for antifa, you were no longer able to delude yourself.

And I have to laugh that you literally projected exactly what conservatives did under President Obama onto democrats: lack of integrity when it interferred with your narratives. Case in point, when we discuss Trump politicizing wearing of masks, trying to take away Obamacare during pandemic, doing nothing about russian bounties on American soldiers, infesting his WH with documented liars and crooks, abusing his office for personal gain, these are not narratives. They are simply facts. These are what dishonest narratives look like: "he was born in Kenya", "his BC a forgery", "he wants to kill old people", the vile and disgusting "stand down" lies and of course "republicans really really really want to lower the deficit if not balance the budget".

Anyhoo, when you hit reply, please be as detailed and clear as I was in explaining what I've posted you think is not true. thanks in advance.

Are you really going to act surprised with his response?
Of course he wont Obo, like you he'll continue to whine and deflect. I do give OC credit, he doesnt go straight to the "wah wah vern" like you do. Here's my post if you feel up to attempting an honest and intelligent response.

OC, you literally follow a flow chart of whines and deflections. You are literally at the point in the chart you always seem to get to: "whine about vern/call him a liar". Please explain what I've posted that is made up (remember, this is a debate forum). Trump said what he said and he didnt condemn the violence. I'm thinking when I contrasted his words for Qanon with his words for antifa, you were no longer able to delude yourself.

And I have to laugh that you literally projected exactly what conservatives did under President Obama onto democrats: lack of integrity when it interferred with your narratives. Case in point, when we discuss Trump politicizing wearing of masks, trying to take away Obamacare during pandemic, doing nothing about russian bounties on American soldiers, infesting his WH with documented liars and crooks, abusing his office for personal gain, these are not narratives. They are simply facts. These are what dishonest narratives look like: "he was born in Kenya", "his BC a forgery", "he wants to kill old people", the vile and disgusting "stand down" lies and of course "republicans really really really want to lower the deficit if not balance the budget".

Anyhoo, when you hit reply, please be as detailed and clear as I was in explaining what I've posted you think is not true. thanks in advance.

You need to look up how to use literally. You also could use a refresher on straw man, since you are putting forth multiple claims I have never made. Oh, and don't forget tacitly, which you are also misusing.

You need to look up how to use literally. You also could use a refresher on straw man, since you are putting forth multiple claims I have never made. Oh, and don't forget tacitly, which you are also misusing.

OC, I asked you to explain what I've posted is that is "made up". You accused me of being dishonest and putting "narratives ahead of integrity". And I asked you to be clear and detailed. Its no shock to me that only posted "wah wah strawman" and "wah wah you said I said stuff I didnt". I even did you a favor by pointing what you think are "false narratives" about trump are simply facts. And I gave you numerous examples of dishonest narratives that a large percentage if not majority of conservatives believed and spewed obediently. So again, please be clear, what was "made up" in my posts and what claims did I "put forth that you didnt make". again, thanks in advance.

Are you really going to act surprised with his response?

Of course he wont Obo, like you he'll continue to whine and deflect. I do give OC credit, he doesnt go straight to the "wah wah vern" like you do. Here's my post if you feel up to attempting an honest and intelligent response.

I dont mean to brag Obo but OC did exactly as I predicted. Maybe "whine, lie and deflect" would have been more accurate but I once again demostrated my psychic abilities to predict the future. See above.

OC, I asked you to explain what I've posted is that is "made up". You accused me of being dishonest and putting "narratives ahead of integrity". And I asked you to be clear and detailed. Its no shock to me that only posted "wah wah strawman" and "wah wah you said I said stuff I didnt". I even did you a favor by pointing what you think are "false narratives" about trump are simply facts. And I gave you numerous examples of dishonest narratives that a large percentage if not majority of conservatives believed and spewed obediently. So again, please be clear, what was "made up" in my posts and what claims did I "put forth that you didnt make". again, thanks in advance.

These are what dishonest narratives look like: "he was born in Kenya", "his BC a forgery", "he wants to kill old people", the vile and disgusting "stand down" lies and of course "republicans really really really want to lower the deficit if not balance the budget".

You are here using things as examples of conservative narratives to discredit what I am saying. The problem is I haven't said those things, and you are demonstrating an almost perfect strawman in that you are using the arguments of others to attribute to me.

Since I am not making those arguments, how about you not lie your balls off and bring them up every single time as though I made them.

Which dovetails into our next strawman, not condemning something isn't tacitly endorsing something. If that were true, Vern must tacitly agree with rioting and looting since he has said nothing to the contrary. Now, I don't believe that, since you haven't actually stated you agree with it, but then again, I'm much more open minded than you, Vern.

We'll see more subtle nods from Trump to QAnon (and other conspiracy theories) in the weeks to come. I expect after the election he'll become a full-blown advocate.

You are here using things as examples of conservative narratives to discredit what I am saying. The problem is I haven't said those things, and you are demonstrating an almost perfect strawman in that you are using the arguments of others to attribute to me.

Since I am not making those arguments, how about you not lie your balls off and bring them up every single time as though I made them.

Which dovetails into our next strawman, not condemning something isn't tacitly endorsing something. If that were true, Vern must tacitly agree with rioting and looting since he has said nothing to the contrary. Now, I don't believe that, since you haven't actually stated you agree with it, but then again, I'm much more open minded than you, Vern.

You're still not responding to my post. I asked you to explain what I've posted is that is "made up" to accuse me of being dishonest. I've clearly stated that I was giving you examples of lying narratives after you accused me of choosing democratic narratives over the truth (thats what a strawman looks like). And I have to chuckle that you think I've in any way, tacitly or not, approved of rioting and looting to continue to not respond to my post honestly or intelligently. I'll type this as slowly as possible, what have I posted that is is not true. Trump tacitly endorsed QAnon by saying they love their country. He even told you why he tacitly endorsed them: "they like me". That doesnt magically go away because it gives you a tummy ache. He was capable of condemning antifa and BLM but oddly incapable of condemning QAnon hence he tacitly endorsed them. Please attempt to respond honestly and intelligently for once.

You're still not responding to my post. I asked you to explain what I've posted is that is "made up" to accuse me of being dishonest. I've clearly stated that I was giving you examples of lying narratives after you accused me of choosing democratic narratives over the truth (thats what a strawman looks like). And I have to chuckle that you think I've in any way, tacitly or not, approved of rioting and looting to continue to not respond to my post honestly or intelligently. I'll type this as slowly as possible, what have I posted that is is not true. Trump tacitly endorsed QAnon by saying they love their country. He even told you why he tacitly endorsed them: "they like me". That doesnt magically go away because it gives you a tummy ache. He was capable of condemning antifa and BLM but oddly incapable of condemning QAnon hence he tacitly endorsed them. Please attempt to respond honestly and intelligently for once.

Vern, I posted how you responded dishonestly, your refusal to acknowledge is expected. Your moving goalposts on the definition of tacitly is also expected. Your continued insulting debate style is also expected. Your condescending, asinine bull**** isn't acceptable, however.

Dismissed, Vern.

Vern, I posted how you responded dishonestly, your refusal to acknowledge is expected. Your moving goalposts on the definition of tacitly is also expected. Your continued insulting debate style is also expected. Your condescending, asinine bull**** isn't acceptable, however.

Dismissed, Vern.

Let me make this as clear as possible, you've posted nothing to show I've responded dishonestly. "wah wah strawman", "wah wah vern" , "wah wah moving goalposts" and "wah wah you're a wiar" shows me nothing but what you always resort to: looking for any excuse to cut and run from an honest and intelligent discussion. I've asked you repeatedly to explain what is not true in my posts that allows you to call me a liar. Watch how I can clearly delineate your falsehoods.

Like I said, making **** up, because you cant possibly bring yourself to be honest if it breaks the Democrat narratives concerning Trump. You excel at it.
These are what dishonest narratives look like: "he was born in Kenya", "his BC a forgery", "he wants to kill old people", the vile and disgusting "stand down" lies and of course "republicans really really really want to lower the deficit if not balance the budget".
You also could use a refresher on straw man, since you are putting forth multiple claims I have never made. Oh, and don't forget tacitly, which you are also misusing.
You accused me of being dishonest and putting "narratives ahead of integrity". And I asked you to be clear and detailed. Its no shock to me that only posted "wah wah strawman" and "wah wah you said I said stuff I didnt". I even did you a favor by pointing [out] what you think are "false narratives" about trump are simply facts. And I gave you numerous examples of dishonest narratives that a large percentage if not majority of conservatives believed and spewed obediently. So again, please be clear, what was "made up" in my posts and what claims did I "put forth that you didnt make".

I clearly stated "this is what dishonest narratives look like". And of course you are using your imaginary strawman to avoid an honest and intelligent discussion of Trump's tacit approval of QAnon.

OC, what you continue to dishonestly ignore is that I dont only say "he didnt condemn QAnon". I've pointed out that he clearly stated "they love their country". And I've pointed out that he had no problem condemning antifa and BLM. they clearly love their country more than lunatics, nazis, klansman, etc because they dont support a facist dictatorship based on lies. So please stop pretending my only point was what Trump didnt say. And the funny thing is that your only argument against "trump tacitly endorsed far right nutjobs" is what he didnt say. Here, read your own words since you dont seem to remember

Understood or implied without being stated, yes, that is tacit. But its also entirely likely to be wrong because Trump is generally direct in his support of anything.

"likely to be wrong" doesnt make me a liar. Making false claims and pretending I didnt post exactly what I posted is what makes someone a liar.

Let me make this as clear as possible, you've posted nothing to show I've responded dishonestly. "wah wah strawman", "wah wah vern" , "wah wah moving goalposts" and "wah wah you're a wiar" shows me nothing but what you always resort to: looking for any excuse to cut and run from an honest and intelligent discussion. I've asked you repeatedly to explain what is not true in my posts that allows you to call me a liar. Watch how I can clearly delineate your falsehoods.

I could post it 8 more times, you would still be denying it. But you did post it, didn't you.

I clearly stated "this is what dishonest narratives look like". And of course you are using your imaginary strawman to avoid an honest and intelligent discussion of Trump's tacit approval of QAnon.

You are attempting to attribute those narratives to me as though I posted them. Dishonest bull****, Vern.

OC, what you continue to dishonestly ignore is that I dont only say "he didnt condemn QAnon". I've pointed out that he clearly stated "they love their country". And I've pointed out that he had no problem condemning antifa and BLM. they clearly love their country more than lunatics, nazis, klansman, etc because they dont support a facist dictatorship based on lies. So please stop pretending my only point was what Trump didnt say. And the funny thing is that your only argument against "trump tacitly endorsed far right nutjobs" is what he didnt say. Here, read your own words since you dont seem to remember

When Trump supports something, its not tacit, its explicit, not tacit. Tacit can be distorted, which is what you are doing. Because it suits you politically. Not because its accurate.

"likely to be wrong" doesnt make me a liar. Making false claims and pretending I didnt post exactly what I posted is what makes someone a liar.

I didn't call you a liar and I don't appreciate you implying I am one. Quit that bull****.

I could post it 8 more times, you would still be denying it. But you did post it, didn't you.
again OC, "nuh uh" and "wah wah" is you not posting anything. But lets look how your brain alters reality to protect you from it. these are things you've posted to me in this thread

"Otherwise known as making up bull****. Damn near the only thing you excel at, Vern."
"like I said, making **** up, because you cant possibly bring yourself to be honest "
" You also could use a refresher on straw man, since you are putting forth multiple claims I have never made. "
"how about you not lie your balls off and bring them up every single time as though I made them."

Now OC, here's the best part. You literally said in the post I'm replying to "Dishonest bull****, Vern" and then a few sentences later you posted "I didn't call you a liar and I don't appreciate you implying I am one. Quit that bull****'" Read it yourself.

You are attempting to attribute those narratives to me as though I posted them. Dishonest bull****, Vern.

I didn't call you a liar and I don't appreciate you implying I am one. Quit that bull****.

Yep, thats you calling me a liar repeatedly. And OC, just to be clear, I didnt imply you were dishonest. I proved it. I cut and pasted exactly what you said to prove my point. You simply whine I'm dishonest. Oh and OC, I proved your dishonesty when you pretended to not know what I posted. here, read it again.

You just need to understand as a conservative, your brain wont let in facts that dispute the lying conservative narratives you desperately cling to.

again OC, "nuh uh" and "wah wah" is you not posting anything. But lets look how your brain alters reality to protect you from it. these are things you've posted to me in this thread

"Otherwise known as making up bull****. Damn near the only thing you excel at, Vern."
"like I said, making **** up, because you cant possibly bring yourself to be honest "
" You also could use a refresher on straw man, since you are putting forth multiple claims I have never made. "
"how about you not lie your balls off and bring them up every single time as though I made them."

Now OC, here's the best part. You literally said in the post I'm replying to "Dishonest bull****, Vern" and then a few sentences later you posted "I didn't call you a liar and I don't appreciate you implying I am one. Quit that bull****'" Read it yourself.

Yep, thats you calling me a liar repeatedly. And OC, just to be clear, I didnt imply you were dishonest. I proved it. I cut and pasted exactly what you said to prove my point. You simply whine I'm dishonest. Oh and OC, I proved your dishonesty when you pretended to not know what I posted. here, read it again.

You just need to understand as a conservative, your brain wont let in facts that dispute the lying conservative narratives you desperately cling to.

All your post requires is to completely ignore rebuttals, not just once, but over and over.

Trump didn't endorse anything, in any way, and you realize this, its why you are so angry and desperate to act asinine towards anyone that disagrees with you. It still won't make you right, you don't get to make up who someone supports.

All your post requires is to completely ignore rebuttals, not just once, but over and over.

Trump didn't endorse anything, in any way, and you realize this, its why you are so angry and desperate to act asinine towards anyone that disagrees with you. It still won't make you right, you don't get to make up who someone supports.

again "nuh uh" is not a rebuttal. I've responded directly to your "he didnt explicitly endorse right wing nut jobs". congratulations, you won the "he didnt explicitly endorse right wing nut jobs" argument. But he clearly did tacitly endorse right wing nut jobs. He said they "love their country", "they are gaining in popularity" and he did not explicitly condemn their violence. Again, that last one meets most definitions of "implicit endorsement" but we dont have to rely on just that. We simply have to look at his praise of right wing nut jobs and the fact that he has explicitly condemned antifa and BLM. Again, they love their country more than right wing nut jobs. anyhoo, I cant help but notice that you're not responding to me proving your dishonesty. Let me paraphrase for you (I can do that because I cut and pasted exactly what you said. See above)

OC: wah wah, you're a wiar
OC: I never called you a wiar

Again, I've proven your dishonesty.

again "nuh uh" is not a rebuttal. I've responded directly to your "he didnt explicitly endorse right wing nut jobs". congratulations, you won the "he didnt explicitly endorse right wing nut jobs" argument. But he clearly did tacitly endorse right wing nut jobs. He said they "love their country", "they are gaining in popularity" and he did not explicitly condemn their violence. Again, that last one meets most definitions of "implicit endorsement" but we dont have to rely on just that. We simply have to look at his praise of right wing nut jobs and the fact that he has explicitly condemned antifa and BLM. Again, they love their country more than right wing nut jobs. anyhoo, I cant help but notice that you're not responding to me proving your dishonesty. Let me paraphrase for you (I can do that because I cut and pasted exactly what you said. See above)

OC: I never called you a wiar

Again, I've proven your dishonesty.

So you can quote me calling you a liar?

You know you can't, because I never did.

"Dishonest bull****, Vern."

I'm guessing "see above" exceeded your intellectual capabilities. I'm also guessing that you think just because you didnt actually type "wah wah you're a wiar" means you didnt call me a liar. Simply more dishonesty on your part. Which is amazingly consistent for you.

Embracing proponents of a cause is an endorsement. He’s embraced Q candidates, he even went so far as to cheer on the sanitized portion of their ideology. He’s retweeted many loony Q accounts.

I’m sure Trump personally has no idea about Q or even cares, he just knows they love him and support him, which is enough for him. Problem is he’s potus, and the effects of his loving embrace has consequences that are functionally the same as if he were a total Q-sucking moron instead of just a really narcissistic moron.

Embracing proponents of a cause is an endorsement. He’s embraced Q candidates, he even went so far as to cheer on the sanitized portion of their ideology. He’s retweeted many loony Q accounts.

I’m sure Trump personally has no idea about Q or even cares, he just knows they love him and support him, which is enough for him. Problem is he’s potus, and the effects of his loving embrace has consequences that are functionally the same as if he were a total Q-sucking moron instead of just a really narcissistic moron.

"Embraced". He has voiced no support. If I were to say I know most Democrats love their country, that doesn't constitute tacitly endorsing them or embracing them. Its sophistry to assume that's what I am saying. This is political desperation to cover for the extremism within the Democrat party. The rioting and destruction have served to move moderates away from the Democrat platform and this is a sad attempt to link Trump to Q-anon.

"Dishonest bull****, Vern."

I'm guessing "see above" exceeded your intellectual capabilities. I'm also guessing that you think just because you didnt actually type "wah wah you're a wiar" means you didnt call me a liar. Simply more dishonesty on your part. Which is amazingly consistent for you.

I am addressing your posts Vern, not you. I in no way addressed you as a liar, but your posts aren't exactly filled with honesty, they serve your political purpose more than they do the truth about what Trump said.

I could say you love your country, that doesn't mean I tacitly endorse you. Its political tribalism trying to bend what's being said into what you want him to say, because that's so much easier for you.

"Embraced". He has voiced no support. If I were to say I know most Democrats love their country, that doesn't constitute tacitly endorsing them or embracing them. Its sophistry to assume that's what I am saying. This is political desperation to cover for the extremism within the Democrat party. The rioting and destruction have served to move moderates away from the Democrat platform and this is a sad attempt to link Trump to Q-anon.

bd963817e41ba6dadbd7b928c3672b31.jpg

The face of the 2020 GOP.

Trump can't lose the crazy Q folks (just Republicans) or the White Supremacists. He would instantly lose.

So he's in with the worst of America. And didn't most of us already know that.
Were gonna be stuck with this **** for years to come. Hell we never lost the staunch anti intellectualism thats been with us for centuries.

This is what trump awakened too. This has been with us.

Consider:

These white gangs are crossing state lines to specifically go shoot Black people. And this is embraced by Trump and all the good America Firsters here.

This is the party they think is thisclose to recapturing moderates and women.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Consider:

These white gangs are crossing state lines to specifically go shoot Black people. And this is embraced by Trump and all the good America Firsters here.

This is the party they think is thisclose to recapturing moderates and women.

They are betting on fear to drive the moderates. MAGA isnt just white gangs, all magats tend to say that trump is just telling it like it is. That its ok to be like they always wanted to be.

They are betting on fear to drive the moderates. MAGA isnt just white gangs, all magats tend to say that trump is just telling it like it is. That its ok to be like they always wanted to be.

And that’s the bet, right? Can they scar the suburbans enough.

Last summer suggests that genie isn’t going back in the bottle. Even white Karen-ass MOMS are activated.

Back
Top Bottom