• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump tacitly endorses baseless QAnon conspiracy theory linked to violence

HenryChinaski

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Trump tacitly endorses baseless QAnon conspiracy theory linked to violence | Donald Trump | The Guardian
Donald Trump has tacitly endorsed QAnon, a baseless rightwing conspiracy theory identified as a potential domestic terrorism threat by the FBI, claiming its followers “love our country” and “like me very much”.
Followers of the QAnon movement believe without evidence that Trump is fighting a Satanic “deep state” of global elites involved in paedophilia, human trafficking and the harvesting of a supposedly life-extending chemical from the blood of abused children.
Yet asked about the theory at Wednesday’s White House press briefing, the US president failed to condemn it. “I don’t know much about the movement other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate,” he said. “I have heard that it is gaining in popularity.”
A reporter followed up, pointing out that QAnon supporters believe Trump is “secretly saving the world from this Satanic cult of pedophiles and cannibals”. The president replied flippantly: “I haven’t heard that but is that supposed to be a good thing or a bad thing?

“If I can help save the world from problems, I’m willing to do it, I’m willing to put myself out there and we are, actually. We’re saving the world from a radical left philosophy that will destroy this country and, when this country is gone, the rest of the world will follow.”
This POS sociopathic troll needs to be voted out in November.

Well this is probably the most lazy writing that I've seen from the Guardian, in a long time.

So does this mean that whenever a democrat doesn't even address the issue of the riots. That they actively endorse the violence and bloodshed.. or are we really going to be reduced to playing this stupid ****ing game all over again?

Well this is probably the most lazy writing that I've seen from the Guardian, in a long time.

So does this mean that whenever a democrat doesn't even address the issue of the riots. That they actively endorse the violence and bloodshed.. or are we really going to be reduced to playing this stupid ****ing game all over again?

Sorry. As you will shortly see, we will be reduced to playing this stupid game all over again. The left will continue to pretend Biden is in full possession of his mental faculties, continue to believe a woman of color on their ticket is somehow a virtue, and that the violence they inspire through their proxies isn't happening.

Way to avoid addressing the topic that this drug addict president is endorsing Psycho nut bags that are under the FBI's radar.

Way to avoid addressing the topic that this drug addict president is endorsing Psycho nut bags that are under the FBI's radar.

Drug addict and saying that he's actually endorsing them, aside from just giving his opinion on what he's heard. Is probably not the best way for someone like yourself to go about this.

What is there that's actually wrong here?
He was asked a question about QAnon. A group that some don't even believe is actually a real group, much like how the media thought 4Chan was an actual person for a time.

I don't care that he spoke so generally and the fact that this writer had to bring up the lawyer who just floated that question about Harris, as though Trump had anything to legitimately do with it. Is just as lazy an attempt at pandering to a reader base, as anything else.

This is bordering on the whole "He called white supremacist very fine people" lie. All over again.

BWAHAHAHA!

You have gall going from conspiracy Qanon straight to your own bull**** conspiracy idiocy. Work on your consistency if you want to be taken at face value.

BWAHAHAHA!

You have gall going from conspiracy Qanon straight to your own bull**** conspiracy idiocy. Work on your consistency if you want to be taken at face value.

To be honest, I'm not going to hold my breath on that one. Especially given how this thread was started.

BWAHAHAHA!

He is a drug addict. Look at his pupils closely most times a camera does a close-up shot of him. They're dilated the size of saucers. Slurred speech, disjointed thought patterns. There's two explanations for all that. Drug addiction or brain injury. The guy is addicted to Adderall.

I understand your emotional need to never hold your cult leader accountable for anything. Its why you post a"watabout" that makes no sense. No democrat has ever said "well the rioters like me so they must be okay". They condemn the violence, they dont justify it because of some narcissistic need to be liked.

Sorry. As you will shortly see, we will be reduced to playing this stupid game all over again. The left will continue to pretend Biden is in full possession of his mental faculties, continue to believe a woman of color on their ticket is somehow a virtue, and that the violence they inspire through their proxies isn't happening.

I understand its your job to encourage ignorant watabouts in the conservative base. You simply cannot post any type of factual or logical rebuttal to trump's repeated disgust for America and its values.

I understand your emotional need to never hold your cult leader accountable for anything. Its why you post a"watabout" that makes no sense. No democrat has ever said "well the rioters like me so they must be okay". They condemn the violence, they dont justify it because of some narcissistic need to be liked.

I understand its your job to encourage ignorant watabouts in the conservative base. You simply cannot post any type of factual or logical rebuttal to trump's repeated disgust for America and its values.

Well hey, Vern. Hope you're doing well.

Everything I posted is true. Biden is demented, Harris isn't moderate by any meaningful political metric, and race and gender are not virtues. All facts, Vern. All facts.

He is a drug addict. Look at his pupils closely most times a camera does a close-up shot of him. They're dilated the size of saucers. Slurred speech, disjointed thought patterns. There's two explanations for all that. Drug addiction or brain injury. The guy is addicted to Adderall.

You have proof of these claims? Or is this the Conspiracy Theory Sub Forum?

Well hey, Vern. Hope you're doing well.

Everything I posted is true. Biden is demented, Harris isn't moderate by any meaningful political metric, and race and gender are not virtues. All facts, Vern. All facts.

oh humbolt, not only is what you posted not true, it has nothing to do with more yet more proof of Trump's narcissism and disgust for American values. You can only deflect and encourage the ignorant and false watabouts from the cult members. You obviously do it well but surely you can find a better job doing something else. Seriously, is trying to destroy America and democracy really worth what they pay you?

Too bad you had to be so desperate as to jump to the whole "cult" claim. I'm pretty sure your argument would actually have some integrity, if it didn't lack it from the very beginning.

Good to see that you still can't appear to grow when it comes to addressing something.

FBI = They are a potential domestic terrorism threat.

Trump = "They love our country. I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate."

oh humbolt, not only is what you posted not true, it has nothing to do with more yet more proof of Trump's narcissism and disgust for American values. You can only deflect and encourage the ignorant and false watabouts from the cult members. You obviously do it well but surely you can find a better job doing something else. Seriously, is trying to destroy America and democracy really worth what they pay you?

I do this for fun, Vern. I may be despised and discounted by most here, but I'm having an enjoyable time. If I seriously cared about my image here, why, I wouldn't be here.

Your post is fact free. You're gonna need some calories - preferably some high quality protein, some vegetables, and some fiber to stay healthy.

FBI = They are a potential domestic terrorism threat.

Trump = "They love our country. I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate."

This is his endorsement

You have proof of these claims? Or is this the Conspiracy Theory Sub Forum?
Do you have another explanation for dilated pupils and slurred speech? Maybe a serious concussion playing football? :lamo He's drug addict. I grew up in a household of amphetamine abusers and I know what they look like. You didn't see that video where he sitting next to Pence and in about a 1:30 in a white rock falls out of his nostril? Which gels perfectly for his love of crushing up Adderall and snorting it. Unless you happen to think it was a missing Lego piece that is stuffed up there two years ago.

Last edited:
Too bad you had to be so desperate as to jump to the whole "cult" claim. I'm pretty sure your argument would actually have some integrity, if it didn't lack it from the very beginning.

Good to see that you still can't appear to grow when it comes to addressing something.

Oh Obo, I addressed your false watabout. see how your brain protects you from that reality. You had to go directly to your "wah wah vern" deflection. And as I have explained many times, I can say "cult" when people flush all their values and intelligence down the toilet to support a dishonest, corrupt, narcissitic man child who has nothing but disgust for America and its values.

I do this for fun, Vern. I may be despised and discounted by most here, but I'm having an enjoyable time. If I seriously cared about my image here, why, I wouldn't be here.

Your post is fact free. You're gonna need some calories - preferably some high quality protein, some vegetables, and some fiber to stay healthy.

I have to chuckle humbolt, "fact free" is just another word or phrase paid posters and cult members have to pretend to not understand. This thread was started with yet more proof of Trump's narcissism and disgust for American values. Your job requires you to deflect from any facts or logic that make trump look bad. You do it well but all the deflections in the world cant make yet more proof of Trump's narcissism and disgust for American values magically disappear.

Do you have another explanation for dilated pupils and slurred speech? Maybe a serious concussion playing football? :lamo He's drug addict. I grew up in a household of amphetamine abusers and I know what they look like. You didn't see that video where he sitting next to Pence and in about a 1:30 in a white rock falls out of his nostril? Which gels perfectly for his love of crushing up Adderall and snorting it. Unless you happen to think it was a missing Lego piece that is stuffed up there two years ago.

Got a link to the video?

Trump can't lose the crazy Q folks (just Republicans) or the White Supremacists. He would instantly lose.

So he's in with the worst of America. And didn't most of us already know that.

Where are the Republicans to call this horse**** for what it is? They have to go too, for enabling this freakshow.

Back
Top Bottom