• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump tacitly endorses baseless QAnon conspiracy theory linked to violence

11 second mark----nothing, pupils are fine. Get a grip.
I suggest paying closer attention to the 11-12 second mark. A white object falls out of his nostril. And yeah his pupils are dilated, big as ****. He shows telltale signs of drug addiction.

Imagine that. The QAnon guys running to the defense of QAnon. I guess it really is where one goes, all go.

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

9CB9C373-D5C4-4EDF-ABC5-1FC4427FCC44.jpg0B24B91A-223D-4912-84BF-F7D091543B70.jpgA9353037-C370-40C7-A498-036D6B9BE296.jpg
Disgruntled ex-employee, again, totes reliable.

BTW, your reliability isn't worth **** either, you definitely want to believe it, even if its false and you know it is.
Are these the pupils of a sober person? He's either abusing narcotics or he got hit in the head with a brick, which one do you think it is?

Well this is probably the most lazy writing that I've seen from the Guardian, in a long time.

So does this mean that whenever a democrat doesn't even address the issue of the riots. That they actively endorse the violence and bloodshed.. or are we really going to be reduced to playing this stupid ****ing game all over again?

Democrats flat run the media and knew ahead of time this was how they baited Trump and since he like 99 percent of us knows nothing of Qanon used it as bait. Trump handled the issue well.

Way to avoid addressing the topic that this drug addict president is endorsing Psycho nut bags that are under the FBI's radar.

If there is nothing to this, Qanon claims, why do Democrats keep bringing this up? What do you fear?

Democrats flat run the media and knew ahead of time this was how they baited Trump and since he like 99 percent of us knows nothing of Qanon used it as bait. Trump handled the issue well.

Q is just like any other widely spread name on the internet. It's not one distinct thing and it's more or less being used by those in the real world, as a means to troll those on the left.

I suggest paying closer attention to the 11-12 second mark. A white object falls out of his nostril. And yeah his pupils are dilated, big as ****. He shows telltale signs of drug addiction.

OMB raised to the levels of paranoia and idiocy. Stop posting retarded ****.

He is a drug addict. Look at his pupils closely most times a camera does a close-up shot of him. They're dilated the size of saucers. Slurred speech, disjointed thought patterns. There's two explanations for all that. Drug addiction or brain injury. The guy is addicted to Adderall.

Oh WOW Dr. Chinaski, we had no idea you are a professional doctor.

Oh Obo, I addressed your false watabout. see how your brain protects you from that reality. You had to go directly to your "wah wah vern" deflection. And as I have explained many times, I can say "cult" when people flush all their values and intelligence down the toilet to support a dishonest, corrupt, narcissitic man child who has nothing but disgust for America and its values.

Every post of yours sounds precisely like you condemned Obama. Your description fits Obama to a tee man.

You are addicted to bull****. Better have that looked at.

He claims he saw white substance fall from Trumps nose and provided his video, that shows nothing dropped from Trumps nose. Crazy as a bat as I and sane people see him.

If the right-wingers here defending Trump for appreciating support from this crazy conspiracy group prone to violence haven't already bought into Qanon, they are clearly well on their way.

What the hell are you saying? You support the violent Antifa and the equally violent Black lives matter. Black lives is no joke, they are in full revolt against the government you hope that Biden gets to run.

What the hell are you saying? You support the violent Antifa and the equally violent Black lives matter. Black lives is no joke, they are in full revolt against the government you hope that Biden gets to run.
Let me help you out a bit bob, Black Lives Matter is primarily protesting against MUNICIPAL police depts across the US, whereas Joe Biden is going to be the next President of the Untied States, a federal entity.

See the difference?

11 second mark----nothing, pupils are fine. Get a grip.

What the hell makes him claim he saw white stuff falling from Trumps nose and supplies proof nothing dropped from Trumps nose? And the pupils dilated nonsense is just nonsense.

Let me help you out a bit bob, Black Lives Matter is primarily protesting against MUNICIPAL police depts across the US, whereas Joe Biden is going to be the next President of the Untied States, a federal entity.

See the difference?

How does that bit of nonsense relate to the claims in the OP?

And since you talk municipal cops, why is this happening in only Democrats run cities yet you do not condemn Democrat run cities?

He claims he saw white substance fall from Trumps nose and provided his video, that shows nothing dropped from Trumps nose. Crazy as a bat as I and sane people see him.

I'm on my phone and it's actually at the 9 second mark. It took me 4 times replaying it but something definitely falls.

I'm on my phone and it's actually at the 9 second mark. It took me 4 times replaying it but something definitely falls.

What a leggo?

Why do only you and he see the leggo falling?

How does that bit of nonsense relate to the claims in the OP?
I wasn't speaking to the OP (and neither are you), I was speaking to you. Why the confusion?

And since you talk municipal cops, why is this happening in only Democrats run cities yet you do not condemn Democrat run cities?
Um, almost all major cities have D's "running them", that doesn't mean the police depts, entities unto themselves, have not for years been killing blacks at rates far exceeding population distributions. But then this is all a whatabout, a distraction from the point, the office of the Presidency is a federal govt position, he, Biden, won't be running municipal govts as you asserted.

Did you get that yet?

Last edited:
I wasn't speaking to the OP (and neither are you), I was speaking to you. Why the confusion?

Um, almost all major cities have D's "running them", that doesn't mean the police depts, entities unto themselves, have not for years been killing blacks at rates far exceeding population distributions. But then this is all a whatabout, a distraction from the point, the office of the Presidency is a federal govt position, he, Biden, won't be running municipal govts as you asserted.

Did you get that yet?

And that folks is a flat admission he does not intend to talk to the OP and he lies saying I do not talk to the OP.

As I said it took me four times before I saw it. It's most obvious if you look at Trump's left lapel.

Where is the doctor of the house declaring this mystery is solved by drug use?

Just below his chin on the left. The white mark on his lapel is the object falling.

Screenshot_20200820-234257.jpg

Back
Top Bottom