• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump supporters - what do you want the affidavit for?

soap box

A Lincoln democrat
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
My guess is that if the FBI were to hypothetically release the entire unredacted affidavit, the contents would be contorted into a dozen new conspiracy theories and lies.

Are you even sure you want to see this ? The warrant was bad enough. What makes you think more details about the situation are going to be favorable for the ex? I think trump supporters know it will be even more incriminating, but they intend to lie to each other about what's there in a feeble attempt to defend him.

My guess is that if the FBI were to hypothetically release the entire unredacted affidavit, the contents would be contorted into a dozen new conspiracy theories and lies.

Are you even sure you want to see this ? The warrant was bad enough. What makes you think more details about the situation are going to be favorable for the ex? I think trump supporters know it will be even more incriminating, but they intend to lie to each other about what's there in a feeble attempt to defend him.
Or organize hits on the witnesses and or FBI and NA agents.

Or organize hits on the witnesses and or FBI and NA agents.
I heard of that the other day and wanted to * !
That's today's party of law and order.

The Trump cult members will never believe anything bad about Trump, so he wants it out there for two reasons. The first of course as others have noted is to try and terrorize all the witnesses to recanting their testimony and the second is to try and make the FBI and the DOJ into the bad guys by twisting the Affidavit into such a document. Look at how they have made anyone mentioning racism into the racist.

They'll just twist and lie about the parts that are bad for them. After 1/6, I no longer give a **** what they want. They're confederates.

I think the fact that Trump "pretended" he wanted it unsealed on his social media but made no formal request to be part of the proceedings is telling. His "OAN" lawyer was in the court but didn't speak. She said she was there just to observe.

Interesting too that Fox was not one of the media companies seeking the release. I think the last thing that would be good for Trump is to have this stuff in the public domain. It will serve as new fodder for conspiracy theories with Trump, Fox and his hard-core base but I think it, along with the Jan 6th hearings, will cement anti-Trump sentiment amongst Independents and moderate republicans.

I think the fact that Trump "pretended" he wanted it unsealed on his social media but made no formal request to be part of the proceedings is telling. His "OAN" lawyer was in the court but didn't speak. She said she was there just to observe.

Interesting too that Fox was not one of the media companies seeking the release. I think the last thing that would be good for Trump is to have this stuff in the public domain. It will serve as new fodder for conspiracy theories with Trump, Fox and his hard-core base but I think it, along with the Jan 6th hearings, will cement anti-Trump sentiment amongst Independents and moderate republicans.
If it is released, chances are huge portions of it will be redacted and he and his cronies will fill in those parts with enough spin to make one dizzy. 1660927126753.png

They think they are going to see evidence of some sort that the search warrant was sought under false pretenses or lies. That the judge appears to be pushing for the release should concern them though, because he does not appear to have a problem showing you what he approved of and signed off on.

Big yawn. Trump is clearly living in your head rent free. We want the affadavit released as we loast trust in the FBI over the Russian Collusion hoax. The FBI actually altered legal documents in order to fool the FISA courts and I am sure the Strok type deep state FBI agents have not all been purged. We are willing to accept the entire release of the affidavit and let the chips fall where they may. It's you libruls that are scared of the release of the affadavity.

They want to expose those who ratted out their precious. In their minds, it's OK that he stole top secret documents, and the fault lies with those who turned him in. What they'll do when they have the names is anyone's guess.

They want to expose those who ratted out their precious. In their minds, it's OK that he stole top secret documents, and the fault lies with those who turned him in. What they'll do when they have the names is anyone's guess.
I think the democrats are afraid of their phony 2nd or 3rd hand so-called whistleblowers will be outed. As for top secret documents, my bet is that was simply what was on the boxes and it had all been declassified by now.

I think the democrats are afraid of their phony 2nd or 3rd hand so-called whistleblowers will be outed. As for top secret documents, my bet is that was simply what was on the boxes and it had all been declassified by now.
I think that many people don't want unhinged, radicalized Tweety zombies attacking those who turned him in for taking the top secret documents.

Big yawn. Trump is clearly living in your head rent free. We want the affadavit released as we loast trust in the FBI over the Russian Collusion hoax. The FBI actually altered legal documents in order to fool the FISA courts and I am sure the Strok type deep state FBI agents have not all been purged. We are willing to accept the entire release of the affidavit and let the chips fall where they may. It's you libruls that are scared of the release of the affadavity.
What do FBI agents have to do with the search? They simply execute the legal warrants approved by Garland, Wray and the magistrate. Can you point to wrongdoing on behalf of Garland, Wray or the Judge that would question their veracity? The wrongdoing you mention was done at fairly low levels by rogue agents.

Nobody and I mean nobody, knows better than Garnad and Wray the consequences of overreaching on this warrant on the Administration, the public, the justice system and the Democratic party. These are NOT stupid men.

Liberals are not scared of release. They are the ones requesting it. You will notice that neither Trump nor Fox formally requested the release.

Why do you care more about this than Trump himself? His lawyers have not taken any legal action regarding this search warrant.

I think the democrats are afraid of their phony 2nd or 3rd hand so-called whistleblowers will be outed
How do you know they were 2nd or 3rd hand? Do you know who they are? It is also my understanding they are not whistleblowers. They are witnesses who were called to testify to FBI agents and subsequently the Grand Jury. There is no evidence to say they came forward of their own volition.

I think that many people don't want unhinged, radicalized Tweety zombies attacking those who turned him in for taking the top secret documents.
Not only did he take them, he lied thru his attorney to the FBI.

If that where me, I would be posting this from a prison cell.

This is bad, legely for Trump. This should worry Trump,, he could actually face real Federal charges.

How do you know they were 2nd or 3rd hand? Do you know who they are? It is also my understanding they are not whistleblowers. They are witnesses who were called to testify to FBI agents and subsequently the Grand Jury. There is no evidence to say they came forward of their own volition.
I am basing my opinion on the democrat party's motis opeandi when it comes to their political witch hunts, including two kangaroo court impeachements and the Mueller probe. One mpre recent example was the 1/6 committee fable about Trump attacking a secret service agent and attmpting to grab a steering wheel of the Beast on 1/6. That was second hand info where as it turns out, her source denied ever telling her that.

Why do you care more about this than Trump himself? His lawyers have not taken any legal action regarding this search warrant.
Raiding a former president's estate is unprecendented. I want to know what the reasons were and whether or not they were valid. The warrant has already been released, which means very little without the affidavit.

But they found the documents. Duh!

False flag conspiracy theories.

I am basing my opinion on the democrat party's motis opeandi when it comes to their political witch hunts, including two kangaroo court impeachements and the Mueller probe. One mpre recent example was the 1/6 committee fable about Trump attacking a secret service agent and attmpting to grab a steering wheel of the Beast on 1/6. That was second hand info where as it turns out, her source denied ever telling her that.
Haaaaa!!!!!

That's why I want the affadavit released.makes sense, doen't it? Let's find out.

This is a really good post.

Back
Top Bottom