• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump supporters need to go back to where their ancestors came from

DifferentDrummr

Bald eagle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
So interesting to see “Conservative” Trump loyalists, whose ancestors originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which their inbred ancestors came. Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that any real American would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

So interesting to see “Conservative” Trump loyalists, whose ancestors originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which their inbred ancestors came. Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that any real American would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

Their ancestors came here illegally on a journey that endangered their children. Shouldn't the residents have taken their children from parents such as those? ;)

Their ancestors came here illegally on a journey that endangered their children. Shouldn't the residents have taken their children from parents such as those? ;)

Democrats didn’t win in 2018 acting like today’s Republicans. They won on issues. Let the House GOP and the GOPs in state legislatures deny trump’s racism. Independents and swingy GOPs want positive reasons to vote for Democrats.

Their family trees are straight lines so it can't be too hard to trace where they came from.

How do you know that staying home was not just as dangerous or more so?

Democrats didn’t win in 2018 acting like today’s Republicans. They won on issues. Let the House GOP and the GOPs in state legislatures deny trump’s racism. Independents and swingy GOPs want positive reasons to vote for Democrats.

If Europeans wanted to come to America then they should have done so legally. :) The nations that already existed here had the right to turn them away. :thumbs:

Apparently every Trump supporter who criticized Obama didn't love America, and needs to go back to whatever country he or she came from.

Apparently every Trump supporter who criticized Obama didn't love America, and needs to go back to whatever country he or she came from.

Only a Liberal would cry, bitch, and whine about how racist Trumps tweet was and then use the same tweet to attack Trump supporters. But do continue, the hypocrisy has become the norm for the Democrat party. This is the very reason people are walking away from the Democratic platform. But it is pretty funny how Trump got Liberals and Democrats to surround and protect the most farthest left leaning idealist on the planet right after they were calling Pelosi a racist.

Priceless

Only a Liberal would cry, bitch, and whine about how racist Trumps tweet was and then use the same tweet to attack Trump supporters. But do continue, the hypocrisy has become the norm for the Democrat party. This is the very reason people are walking away from the Democratic platform. But it is pretty funny how Trump got Liberals and Democrats to surround and protect the most farthest left leaning idealist on the planet right after they were calling Pelosi a racist.

Priceless

Cool story. Find some liberal and/or Democrat who cares.

If Europeans wanted to come to America then they should have done so legally. :) The nations that already existed here had the right to turn them away. :thumbs:

My head's in a different place. As we heard from the Justice Squad yesterday, Trump is only about distractions, dysfunction, and demeaning ‘others’. They want the focus on ISSUES. I agree with them.

Zero Trump supporters are going to flip. This election will be about those voters who are Attracted to Democrats because of Positives. That includes the 100 million voters who didn’t vote.

Mark Sanford to primary Trump? Btw, angry Sen. Graham has a very real challenge next year in South Carolina.

My head's in a different place. As we heard from the Justice Squad yesterday, Trump is only about distractions, dysfunction, and demeaning ‘others’. They want the focus on ISSUES. I agree with them.

Zero Trump supporters are going to flip. This election will be about those voters who are Attracted to Democrats because of Positives. That includes the 100 million voters who didn’t vote.

Had the Natives simply collected the European children who were endangered by such a hazardous journey, they might not have been kept with such bad parents. ;)

Mark Sanford to primary Trump? Btw, angry Sen. Graham has a very real challenge next year in South Carolina.

I wish Kasich would primary Trump. I'm voting for Weld but he isn't making any traction sadly.

I've got that fraud Graham on my list of people who I once made campaign donations to but whose opponents will get donations from me next year. That weak sonofabitch. I wish someone would open up McCain's coffin and scoop Graham's brain out and give it back to him.

Only a Liberal would cry, bitch, and whine about how racist Trumps tweet was and then use the same tweet to attack Trump supporters.

I hope that grammar is accidental. Probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Condor060 View Post
Priceless

Which was the exact point of that cool story

I don’t believe normal Americans want to hear this ‘go back to where you came from talk’, especially from Democrats. We are all better than that. Americans who haven’t voted for Democrats expect better from Democrats if they’re going to vote for them.

We brought something they valued.

I don’t believe normal Americans want to hear this ‘go back to where you came from talk’, especially from Democrats. We are all better than that. Americans who haven’t voted for Democrats expect better from Democrats if they’re going to vote for them.

I don't follow the Dems much as you know, but hopefully they aren't as stupid as Trump is, and wouldn't ever say anything as ignorant as he did.

I don't know why you keep quoting me wen you're supposed to be finding a liberal and/or a Democrat to share your words with.

You approached me in my post, then you don't know why I'm quoting you?

Again, Priceless.

I wish Kasich would primary Trump. I'm voting for Weld but he isn't making any traction sadly.

I've got that fraud Graham on my list of people who I once made campaign donations to but whose opponents will get donations from me next year. That weak sonofabitch. I wish someone would open up McCain's coffin and scoop Graham's brain out and give it back to him.

Trashing politicians and their policies without trashing fellow posters is the way for DP. Your post was great.

Btw, I’m seeing some great ‘horse’ stuff on RFD TV. I’ll continue to maintain that folks can know people of agriculture by watching and listening to them.

The hilarious thing is that the only true Americans, are the native Americans...

You approached me in my post, then you don't know why I'm quoting you?

Again, Priceless.

I didn't approach you. I don't read your posts because they're stupid.

You started out by quoting me. I told you to tell a liberal or a Democrat what gripe you had, and then you quoted me again. Did you forget what you posted here?

Democrats won in 2018 on immigration reform. Since then they have done **** all to help the situation and have generally made it WORSE! They also completely failed to tie Trump to any form of meddling in the election and are now looking like THEY are the one who are obstructing the legitimate business of managing the affairs of the nation. While 40% of the population will vote for anyone other than Trump under any circumstances the Democrats are losing the middle.

Democrats won in 2018 on immigration reform. Since then they have done **** all to help the situation and have generally made it WORSE! They also completely failed to tie Trump to any form of meddling in the election and are now looking like THEY are the one who are obstructing the legitimate business of managing the affairs of the nation. While 40% of the population will vote for anyone other than Trump under any circumstances the Democrats are losing the middle.

I didn’t like your post because of its contents. I liked it for presentation in regards to attacking policies, not attacking me as a poster. Thank you. The sooner we all attack outstanding Issues that we’ve always had, the better.

My big issue is Infrastructure. I see every other issue tied into it. We’re in the era of politics by tweet. I am watching FOX right now. It’s difficult to do. DC is completely impotent to solve issues. No way they should go home over August.

Back
Top Bottom