• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump supporters: Do you admit that Trump is a liar?

What about the rest of the non-Democrats? The US and the world all agreed Trump is a nuisance with zero integrity. You need to ignore Donny T’s entire business past and he always boasts about the things he will not release for the public to verify. Something as simple as he college transcripts, no one would care, but he brags about how smart he was and his big brain then has the balls to call out Biden’s law school grades. The man is a walking contradiction and he has always been, that would not be a big deal but when he became President he didn’t respect the Office or our nations history.
would love to see you try to justify this guys countless selfish acts

4 lies in just one post. All converted to colors.

If you want to keep your doctor you can keep your doctor

The average family will save $2000 annually under HCA

4 lies in just one post. All converted to colors.
Trump lost he election and the world leaders cheered.
Feel free to post Trump’s grades from Wharton.
The DC Trump hotel has made a ton of cash too, what a coincidence.

I kept mine, but I was lucky enough to have quality health insurance.

Trump lost he election and the world leaders cheered.
Feel free to post Trump’s grades from Wharton.
The DC Trump hotel has made a ton of cash too, what a coincidence.

Apparently your sources are only left winger run for Democrats sources.
For a man supposed to be bad in business, even when not running the business himself, you claim to know the amount of cash said hotel made. I do not trust that statement at all.

Apparently your sources are only left winger run for Democrats sources.
For a man supposed to be bad in business, even when not running the business himself, you claim to know the amount of cash said hotel made. I do not trust that statement at all.
Oh boy I’m shocked.

What about the rest of the non-Democrats? The US and the world all agreed Trump is a nuisance with zero integrity. You need to ignore Donny T’s entire business past and he always boasts about the things he will not release for the public to verify. Something as simple as he college transcripts, no one would care, but he brags about how smart he was and his big brain then has the balls to call out Biden’s law school grades. The man is a walking contradiction and he has always been, that would not be a big deal but when he became President he didn’t respect the Office or our nations history.
would love to see you try to justify this guys countless selfish acts
Thanks for proving my point 100% correct once again.

Not a Dem. but yes Democrats has said things that are not true about Trump.
Feel better now.

Your question has nothing to do with the thread. Its a whataboutism post.

Noted: while you did say everyone lies, you did not directly say Trump has lied.
I will , Trump has lied many times to the American people.
It isn't a whataboutism post as there is not such thing as whataboutism.
whataboutism is just another leftist buzz word of the week when they can't
defend their hypocrisy.

Trump is part of everyone you lose.

Its so sad and pathetic that you believe that.
Not at all everyone lies. if you tell me you don't lie then well you are a liar.

You actually think that all of the fact checking done by multiple people on Trump's claims are lies? That somehow they all got together and decided that they were going to ALL find that Trump was lying?

Yep those people lie too. everyone lies.

You think that the 90+% of media outlets are against Trump and that small percentage of wack job "news" sites are telling the truth? Oh and by the way Trump says that FOX is lying about him now as well because they are stating some facts about him, that must make you really mad.
yep the media has lied mutliple times about trump in 4 years.
they don't lie about trump they lie a great deal.

Everyone lies. this is a fact i am sorry you can't accept it.
Doesn't make me mad at all. I am fully aware that people lie.

Actually not a deflection at all in that I am straight out calling your false equivalence total BS. And then you continue that erroneous argument by pointing to the speaker of the house and minority leader of the senate to defend Trump's pathological lying. If at this point you think his lying is "just like every other politician" then you are too detached from reality to discuss the issue with.
There isn't a false equivalence at all. You simply can't come up with a counter argument you can't admit that democrats have lied for the past 4 years.
that is not my issue. it is your issue.

I already said trump lies. everyone lies. You can't admit that they do.
I am not defending anyone's lying. that is where you are wrong.

You don't seem to admit or can't accept the fact that democrats have lied for 4 years about trump and other things.
so it isn't me that has the issue it is you.

I must admit to a certain wry amusement over people complaining about the political polarization in our country [US] and still continuing with all manner of attacks against 'them' -- the other side. We're interesting critters, we h. sapiens.

[Disclaimer: A secular humanist, I'm a tad removed from the red/blue Rep/Dem lib/con brouhaha that passes these days for discussion.]

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the prophylactic Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

Reminder. I try to respond to all who quote my posts. If you do not get a response from me, it may be that you've made it onto my 'Ignore' list.

Are we going to just ignore that the Twitter posts used by the OP were from way back in 2012 .... well before Trump became OUR president?

Are we going to just ignore that the Twitter posts used by the OP were from way back in 2012 .... well before Trump became OUR president?
Feel to show Trump’s grades or his income.

Not at all everyone lies. if you tell me you don't lie then well you are a liar.

There are websites withTrumps lies all fact checked. Please post an example of the media lying about Trump.

Try to imagine how morally corrupt you have to be to claim you have investigators investigating and finding information when you don't.

There were no investigators. He made it up. Normal people don't make stuff up like this.

Trump supporters, why do you ignore the fact that he's a liar?

I've yet to see any of them to admit he lies other than say "all politicians lie," a tacit admission but clearly not one based on the reality that Donald lies constantly.

Oh look. The perfect example arrived just in time.

<facepalm>

lol...I kept my doctor and saved the $2K. Perhaps doing the right thing pays dividends. My understanding is the only people paying more were those who had BS health insurance polices that wouldn't cover a damned thing, especially if you get really sick.

I knew dozens who had 70/30 coverage with no cap on out of pocket expenses and a ceiling of $2M. Lot of good that junk policy would do them if they catch Lymph Cell Sarcoma or something ugly like that.

Do Biden supports admit that he is a liar and a crook also?

Do Biden supports admit that he is a liar and a crook also?
No one really supports Biden. We all just wanted to fire the Liar in Chief and make him a one-term laughing stock. Thanks to Trump's psychosis and his supporters' derangement, it worked.

Back
Top Bottom