• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump supporters: Do you admit that Trump is a liar?

SonOfDaedalus

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal

Try to imagine how morally corrupt you have to be to claim you have investigators investigating and finding information when you don't.

“I have people that actually have been studying it and they cannot believe what they’re finding,” Trump told host Meredith Vieira.

“You have people now down there searching, I mean in Hawaii?” she asked.

“Absolutely,” he replied. “And they cannot believe what they’re finding.”

There were no investigators. He made it up. Normal people don't make stuff up like this.

Trump supporters, why do you ignore the fact that he's a liar?

Last edited:
I must admit, I thought all of the Trumpsters would be more excited about Trump's pronouncement this week that he has tons of voter fraud evidence.

The poor Trumpsters are truly demoralized. Maybe they'll get their groove back after attending a couple of QAnon meetings.

Yeah, his supporters are a special kind of stupid........

4ae3152ea0941787498078fbc7862df5fbb661b0.jpg

Its as if they really don't care, so long as they get the opportunity to be deplorable themselves.....

XURIZ4MRI5ATXMXOCXBDP7QKZE.jpg

They are like little baby animals that only require he chuck something up for them to feed on.

Its truly pathetic watching grown adults do that to themselves.

Its as if they really don't care, so long as they get the opportunity to be deplorable themselves.....

They are like little baby animals that only require he chuck something up for them to feed on.

You are correct, Trump supporters don't care if they are lied to. As long as Trump "owns the libs", that's really all that matters.

I dunno, maybe he's right about Ted Cruz's dad.

You are correct, Trump supporters don't care if they are lied to. As long as Trump "owns the libs", that's really all that matters.
He'll be 'Owning The Libs' very shortly from a NY courtroom and then hopefully a jail. Why in the world does anyone think he's fighting so hard to stay in power?

Shaking in his boots.

You're not capable of understanding how they think any more than they are capable of understanding how you think. This thread is stupid.

You're not capable of understanding how they think any more than they are capable of understanding how you think. This thread is stupid.

Hi!

Thank you for posting.

Perhaps you could help immeasurably by taking a few paragraphs to describe how the pro-President of the United States of America Donald Trump people think?

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the prophylactic Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

Reminder. I try to respond to all who quote my posts. If you do not get a response from me, it may be that you've made it onto my 'Ignore' list.

I'm asking a very simple question: Is Donald Trump a lair?

We have to live in the same reality. We have to agree on basic facts. From my point of view, it's a fact that Trump is a liar. Do you deny that he's liar? Was anything he claimed that I posted true?

I'm asking a very simple question: Is Donald Trump a lair?

We have to live in the same reality. We have to agree on basic facts. From my point of view, it's a fact that Trump is a liar. Do you deny that he's liar? Was anything he claimed that I posted true?

You're asking the wrong person. I'm just trying to explain why this is a waste of time.

You're asking the wrong person. I'm just trying to explain why this is a waste of time.

Yeah, it is a waste of time. But I think Trump supporters have unconsciously decided to ignore certain facts. They compartmentalize facts that don't fit their narrative.

That's why you won't see any Trump supporters respond. To be a Trump supporter you have to run away or dismiss facts. The fact is Trump has a history of lies and false accusations against his opponents.

everyone lies. i wonder if the OP will admit to all the lies democrats have said of trump?

i doubt it.

Everybody will lie or deceive on occasion, but most don't like to lie or deceive. Trump enjoys lying or deceiving, that's the difference I see between him most and the difference between him and previous recent Presidents.

Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity have been the leaders of the Republican Party for decades.

The followers LOVE lying!!!

he's a pathological liar. there is no serious counterargument.

everyone lies. i wonder if the OP will admit to all the lies democrats have said of trump?

i doubt it.
Ah, the classic false equivalence.

Based upon our viewpoint today, you could argue the leader of every country that was a major combatant in WWII endorsed the murder of civilians. Therefore Hitler=FDR, right? That's how stupid the "everyone lies" retort is when Trump's pathological lying is brought up.

Ah, the classic false equivalence.

Based upon our viewpoint today, you could argue the leader of every country that was a major combatant in WWII endorsed the murder of civilians. Therefore Hitler=FDR, right? That's how stupid the "everyone lies" retort is when Trump's pathological lying is brought up.
no false equivalent at all.
facts do not care about your feelings but
i can see that you are proving my point 100% correct.

schiff pelosi and nadler have lied non stop for as long as they have held office.
which beats the 4 years trump has served.

your attempted deflection is a failure.

Last edited:

i doubt it.
Maybe we can interview the Trump U students.

Try to imagine how morally corrupt you have to be to claim you have investigators investigating and finding information when you don't.

There were no investigators. He made it up. Normal people don't make stuff up like this.

Trump supporters, why do you ignore the fact that he's a liar?

Are you suggesting other politicians are not liars?

Are you suggesting other politicians are not liars?

Imagine you had a friend who claimed your girlfriend was cheating on you. But he also claimed he hired private investigators and that you wouldn't believe what they've found.

Later you learn that he never hired any investigators. He made it all up.

You would never ever believe anything this person said again. That's reality.

Everyone lies but very few people totally fabricate events in an attempt to smear someone.

Trump supporters just ignore this reality. Trump is a liar. He accused insinuated that Ted Cruz's father was involved in the JFK assassination. He retweeted rumor about Joe Scarborough being involved in a murder.

It's a pattern of lying to smear people. So how can any rational person believe his lies about Joe and Hunter Biden or his lies about election fraud that judges rejected?

Back
Top Bottom