• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump supporters: Do you admit that Trump is a liar?

Yes Don is a lifelong Grifter.
nope that democrats here can't admit that they lied about trump for the past 4 years.

the faux outrage that they have over lies is just another *yawn*

nope that democrats here can't admit that they lied about trump for the past 4 years.

What about the rest of the non-Democrats? The US and the world all agreed Trump is a nuisance with zero integrity. You need to ignore Donny T’s entire business past and he always boasts about the things he will not release for the public to verify. Something as simple as he college transcripts, no one would care, but he brags about how smart he was and his big brain then has the balls to call out Biden’s law school grades. The man is a walking contradiction and he has always been, that would not be a big deal but when he became President he didn’t respect the Office or our nations history.
would love to see you try to justify this guys countless selfish acts

everyone lies. i wonder if the OP will admit to all the lies democrats have said of trump?

i doubt it.

And this is the classic knee-jerk reaction by Trump supporters. Everyone lies. Get over it.

everyone lies. i wonder if the OP will admit to all the lies democrats have said of trump?

i doubt it.
Not a Dem. but yes Democrats has said things that are not true about Trump.
Feel better now.

Your question has nothing to do with the thread. Its a whataboutism post.

Noted: while you did say everyone lies, you did not directly say Trump has lied.
I will , Trump has lied many times to the American people.

Sure...Trump lies. So do most of the leftists on this site. How often have you mindlessly regurgitated the leftist lies you were spoon fed, even repeating them AFTER they had been exposed as lies? For all the shit you 'people' spew about Trump, you manage to out-Trump him pretty much daily on this site.

Sure...Trump lies. So do most of the leftists on this site. How often have you mindlessly regurgitated the leftist lies you were spoon fed, even repeating them AFTER they had been exposed as lies? For all the shit you 'people' spew about Trump, you manage to out-Trump him pretty much daily on this site.

There is no equivalent to Trump as far as Presidents go.

But hey, don’t let me get in the way of your ha... “independent” stance of calling people who think Trump is bad of being:

RATS RAR ****ing RATS RATS RATS ****ing RATS!!!!!!!!!

He lied, strangled Reality to death and was an AWOL President and only begrudgingly spoke about COVID when pushed to, instead of setting up an amicable transition to allow the next administration to get to work for the people who desperately need it and working out a rescue package for the American people in the lame duck who desperately need it, hes instead wasting time in pushing Massive lies to undermine the entire election system in the eyes of nearly half the country when there is no truth to any of it.

There is no equivalent to this, there is little worse than this.

you’re continued false equivalencies, your one sided anger fueled rants of utter bullshit are worthless to the reality of what Trump really is.

Youre bullshit Is a bad joke.

Its so sad and pathetic that you believe that.

You actually think that all of the fact checking done by multiple people on Trump's claims are lies? That somehow they all got together and decided that they were going to ALL find that Trump was lying?

You think that the 90+% of media outlets are against Trump and that small percentage of wack job "news" sites are telling the truth? Oh and by the way Trump says that FOX is lying about him now as well because they are stating some facts about him, that must make you really mad.

Sure...Trump lies.
Good post so far.

So do most of the leftists on this site. How often have you mindlessly regurgitated the leftist lies you were spoon fed, even repeating them AFTER they had been exposed as lies? For all the shit you 'people' spew about Trump, you manage to out-Trump him pretty much daily on this site.

This is like a form response from Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. Just fill in the blanks and post.

no false equivalent at all.
facts do not care about your feelings but
i can see that you are proving my point 100% correct.

schiff pelosi and nadler have lied non stop for as long as they have held office.
which beats the 4 years trump has served.

your attempted deflection is a failure.

Actually not a deflection at all in that I am straight out calling your false equivalence total BS. And then you continue that erroneous argument by pointing to the speaker of the house and minority leader of the senate to defend Trump's pathological lying. If at this point you think his lying is "just like every other politician" then you are too detached from reality to discuss the issue with.

We've heard it so many times.

One day Trump will say "Fake News! It never happened."
The next day he will say "OK, it happened."

Trumpsters on this board, and apparently throughout the nation, will look you right in the eye and say both statements are 100% true. Because they were said by Trump.

Good post so far.

This is like a form response from Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. Just fill in the blanks and post.
No less true. All you have to do is review this site over the last 4+ years to see that to be the case.

But hey, don’t let me get in the way of your ha... “independent” stance of calling people who think Trump is bad of being:

He lied, strangled Reality to death and was an AWOL President and only begrudgingly spoke about COVID when pushed to, instead of setting up an amicable transition to allow the next administration to get to work for the people who desperately need it and working out a rescue package for the American people in the lame duck who desperately need it, hes instead wasting time in pushing Massive lies to undermine the entire election system in the eyes of nearly half the country when there is no truth to any of it.

you’re continued false equivalencies, your one sided anger fueled rants of utter bullshit are worthless to the reality of what Trump really is.

You are literally the model of what I said. As bad as Trump is...you are worse. In every way.

Facts no longer matter to Republicans, Trump has literally taken the party and made a hallmark of lies and conspiracy theories.

Well said.

There is literally no equivalent to the wreckage and ruination caused by Donald Trump. Before its all done, it will likely end up worse than Andrew Johnson's betrayal of Reconstruction......certainly worse than Hoover's inaction in the face of the onrushing Depression and Buchanan's state of comatose. Even Wilson suffering from the effects of Stroke was better than this IDIOT!

IMO, if you were to put all of Trump's other abominations as President aside for a moment and there are many including his current effort to literally overthrow the Republic itself, his abdication of responsibility to catalyze a national response to the Pandemic is on its own merits quite likely the single worst and most consequential failing by a President EVER. When you pile up the immediate deaths, the eventual deaths, damage to long term health, the harm and damage to the economy, loss of business, loss of income, loss of savings, the harm and damage to the education of school children it will eventually be incomparable to anything we have experienced as a country. I just don't see a way around it unless Biden can succeed and do so almost immediately.

Biden cannot get into office soon enough as this Pandemic is breaking the backs of the middle class and wage earners. I do not give a crap how good Apple and Amazon are doing and the growth of their stock prices. This economy runs on consumer spending. People cannot spend what they don't have and are not even allowed by circumstances to earn. Friends of Donald buying their fourth Ferrari do not make this economy go.

Last edited:
When you say 4+ I assume the + is for the Obama years?
No no...they were all just as bad during the presidential primary as well.

I wonder what those who believe the left wing propaganda about Trump would say it the leftist media started saying the same things about democrats? It's just a matter of time before the democrats piss off most americans with their extreme control.

Not all lies are the same.

Bill Clinton lied when he said he didn't have sex with Monica Lewinsky. That's a lie where you did something embarrassing and you lie to protect yourself from embarrassment.

But bearing false witness against your neighbor is a different far more malicious category of lying.

Not only did he accuse Obama of being involved in a birth certificate fraud but he also lied about sending investigators to Hawaii.

Normal people don't lie like that. That's a pathological liar.

Have you ever falsely accused someone and then falsely claimed to have evidence of your accusation? Do you know anyone like that? Would you ever believe anything they said again?

Trump is the KING OF BS and he has the lawsuits to prove it.

You are literally the model of what I said. As bad as Trump is...you are worse. In every way.
What are all these Lies the posters here have said, a list would be nice and we can address.

Not all lies are the same.

Bill Clinton lied when he said he didn't have sex with Monica Lewinsky. That's a lie where you did something embarrassing and you lie to protect yourself from embarrassment.

But bearing false witness against your neighbor is a different far more malicious category of lying.

Not only did he accuse Obama of being involved in a birth certificate fraud but he also lied about sending investigators to Hawaii.

Normal people don't lie like that. That's a pathological liar.

Have you ever falsely accused someone and then falsely claimed to have evidence of your accusation? Do you know anyone like that? Would you ever believe anything they said again?
🤣

And yet you 'people' have been regurgitating the leftist lies for 4+ years even after they have been exposed as lies...even after you KNOW what you are saying is lies.

Like I said...you people are a crack-up. For all your shit you talk about Trump...you are worse.

Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity have been the leaders of the Republican Party for decades. <<<<two lies

The followers LOVE lying!!!
No they are not the party leaders of the republican party.

Back
Top Bottom