• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump supporters are planning to storm the Capitol again on 4 March, lawmaker warns

Could it be that all the cultists here that are sooooo very adamant to try to pretend this was not a failed coup are desperately trying to protect themselves because they were there and it's only a matter of time before they are hunted down and charged?!?

The mob were trying to set up an autocratic ruler in place of a democratically elected president.

It was a coup...an unsuccessful coup...but still a coup.

It's comical that the cultist deniers are using the failure of tbe coup as evidence that it was not a coup...

It was in truth a cluster **** just as anything and everything trump touches becomes, however only an idiot would not recognize tbe goal of trumps terrorists..

The mob were trying to set up an autocratic ruler in place of a democratically elected president.

The rioters may have had some hazy idea that Trump would remain President if they terrorized some politicians, but even assuming that, they had no actual contact with the person they wished to elevate, and thus no ability to consolidate power.

Leaving out any rioters who came just to act as provocateurs, the rest of them were on the level of aggrieved soccer fans rioting because they can’t believe their team lost.

[...]
, the rest of them were on the level of aggrieved soccer fans rioting because they can’t believe their team lost.
As they say, what matters is location, location, location.

The rioters may have had some hazy idea that Trump would remain President if they terrorized some politicians, but even assuming that, they had no actual contact with the person they wished to elevate, and thus no ability to consolidate power.

Leaving out any rioters who came just to act as provocateurs, the rest of them were on the level of aggrieved soccer fans rioting because they can’t believe their team lost.
They did have contact though.
They waited till they got word from trump before attacking.
For the oath keepers that came in a message on the radio on a predetermined frequency.

The proud boys have not said ( or I have yet to hear) how they got it.
However they did say they waited until they received "the bat signal" from trump before attacking...

I'm willing to bet that Stone and the my pillow dweeb will be found to be liaisons, and Cruz will prove to also be up to his mullet in it...

What are you talking about.....Trump had 80 to 90% support of the GOP...and his very own Schutzstaffel to do his bidding.

LMAO let me know when your feelings change facts
The fact remains it was a failed coup based on their own claims 🤷‍♂️
Let me know when someone is charged with that and ill give a crap what you think.

You didnt read your own link. A coup is "the removal and seizure of a government and its powers." No one was removed and no one seized power. It was a riot. Just like the riots in Minneapolis, Kenosha, New York, Philadelphia, Portland, Seattle, etc....

You didnt read your own link. A coup is "the removal and seizure of a government and its powers." No one was removed and no one seized power. It was a riot. Just like the riots in Minneapolis, Kenosha, New York, Philadelphia, Portland, Seattle, etc....
The Democrat Congressman cited serves Seattle, the same political party who gave them the concrete barriers to create an autonomous zone around his state capitol. Do you think if the protestors identified as Antifa he'd be looking to give them concrete to wall off law enforcement and happily let them occupy our capitol?

Perhaps they should dress in black, cover their faces, and bring weapons into the Capitol. Then he'd feel right at home.

I said it was an "unsuccessful coup" ...aka...."attempted coup". The media is overwhelmingly calling it an attempted coup, too....

They did have contact though.
They waited till they got word from trump before attacking.
For the oath keepers that came in a message on the radio on a predetermined frequency.

The proud boys have not said ( or I have yet to hear) how they got it.
However they did say they waited until they received "the bat signal" from trump before attacking...

I'm willing to bet that Stone and the my pillow dweeb will be found to be liaisons, and Cruz will prove to also be up to his mullet in it...

Lame inferences don’t constitute evidence of an organized coup.

What are you talking about.....Trump had 80 to 90% support of the GOP...and his very own Schutzstaffel to do his bidding.

Wow, a Nazi/Trump comparison. I haven’t seen such an original thought for, I don’t know, a couple hours.

Wow, a Nazi/Trump comparison. I haven’t seen such an original thought for, I don’t know, a couple hours.

Do you ever wonder why people compare Trumpism to the Nazis?

Do you ever wonder why people compare Trumpism to the Nazis?
Becauase people love comparing those they do not like the Nazis in order to dehumanize them.

I think a valid comparison can be made between Trump's paramilitary Proud Boys/Oath Keepers and Hitlers SS. Their beginnings are very similar....maybe too similar.

I didnt change the subject. I was just curious why the poster didnt seem to be bothered by violence, looting, destruction, assaults, and deaths when it was leftists doing it. I can only assume you werent bothered by it either.
Your rationalizations for the insurrection have been noted, the topic is not about tit and tat, lame.

Your rationalizations for the insurrection have been noted, the topic is not about tit and tat, lame.
The topic of my posts is whatever I decide it to be. If you dont like me pointing out liberal hypocrisy, dont read them.

Facts prove there was indeed a failed coup attempt 🤷‍♂️

yes, the first one in History that used a Fire extinguisher from afar?

Odd that no one has been charged with treason then isnt it.
Unlike insurrection to commit treason a person must have levied "war" against the United States or adhered to the nation's enemies by "giving them aid and comfort". The insurrectionist, as guilty as they are, weren't treasonous. Understanding the actual meaning of treason is important when using the term, however, plenty of other felonious charges do apply.

No its not, they were not the same, the motives were as different as apples and oranges. If you can't see that your blind.

yes, the first one in History that used a Fire extinguisher from afar?
Weird, nothing you posted changes the reality it was a failed coup based on the terrorists own words lol

I think what happened to Ashlii Bobbitt was a foreseeable, preventable, but justified tragedy. I just would never hope for any more death. I would hope people have more sense than to try solving problems with violence (that goes for everyone.)
If they try it again, I have not problem with a an Military Apache Gun Ship and Drones wiping them out. We've had more than enough of the damages by "white supremacism", "Confederate groomed terrorism" and the ongoing war waged upon America by Confederate Ideologist. That' exactly what these Right Winger are, the Anti Government types and these Militia Groups... they are nothing more than Regiments of Confederacy Ideology.

No one gives a damn about their delusional mentality of thinking that this country belongs to white skin people, because they don't like the fact that Democracy Respecting White People and Black People and Other Non White Ethnicity of People voted for American Democracy. Trump tried to cheat in every way possible to steal the election to use America to protect his criminal ass, and he can't face the fact that his cheating and lying schemes did not work. It's be ok if courts gave Trump the ultimate penalty for Treason!!! I'm ok, if they do drone attacks on "every white supremacist and white anti government militia encampment". Do to them exactly what we've done to terrorist in the foreign countries that we've gone after terrorist. Just because they have white skin, is no reason to go lightly upon and against them.

(( I have white people in my family who ARE NOT white supremacist and don't support, back or endorse white nationalism !!!!! They detest white supremacist and white nationalist... !!!!! There of 10's upon 10's of Millions of white people in America who "detest" white supremacist and white nationalist and anti government militia and other hate groups ))

The United Nation is launching a campaign to eradicate White Nationalism and asking Member Nation to step up and do the same, The U.S. Military and Law Enforcement is promoted a program to eradicate White Nationalism and American Big Business is engaged already in dismantling and voiding out White Nationalism and we will get legislation that makes White Supremacy Promotions and Engagement a Federal Crime.

America and the world has seen more than enough of these "Savage Groomed People" who promote this evil. They've been nothing but savages upon and within America for 100's of years.

America need to be more detailed in how it allows white people to come to this country, instead of the twisted methodology that white nationalist white supremacist have done against people that are from non white countries.

Not any other ethnicity of people have brought to America the type of vile savagery that (SOME) people from white skin countries have brought to America.

These people are unable to be Civil and Civic minded and they have no concept of dignity or conscience, to: Respect American Democracy's Governing Social System, they are devoted to damaging democracy with their savagery and trying to invoke authoritarianism so they can promote savagery.

Last edited:
If it were a coup attempt I would agree. But it wasn't. Just a riot.
It's advisable that maybe you need to get a dictionary and learn the meaning of "words" before you post. It's evident that you may absorb yourself in Right Wing Medias attempt of trying to define words, is nothing more than a bastardized act of promoting delusions and misrepresentation of what words mean.

Back
Top Bottom