• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump supporters are planning to storm the Capitol again on 4 March, lawmaker warns

There are things he can do. Ask AOC, she's been doing a lot for Texans.

I applaud her effort, but understand, raising money doesn't restore power or warm the air. It's a good thing to do, and it's good PR. Cruz flunked on both counts there, but it's not dispositive regarding Cruz anymore than it is for AOC. They are both ambitious politicians, and I'm not a fan of either of them. I csn't see Cruz as President, and I can't see AOC as a Senator.

I applaud her effort, but understand, raising money doesn't restore power or warm the air. It's a good thing to do, and it's good PR. Cruz flunked on both counts there, but it's not dispositive regarding Cruz anymore than it is for AOC. They are both ambitious politicians, and I'm not a fan of either of them. I csn't see Cruz as President, and I can't see AOC as a Senator.
Money is a really cool thing. You may not realize it but you can use money to buy stuff. Like generators that can run heaters. It can buy blankets, and water and food. All of which are needed in Texas right now.

The difficulty to right the ship of America, is because so many older white people have been indoctrinated into this bastardized ideology, many whom are now "advanced in age" and some have fed that into their offspring's, and have lived within that bastardized concept their entire lives. They simply can't find the wisdom to know they have been led and groomed to be of such devotion to a vile ideology of white nationalism. For some their mind can't fathom to acknowledge how they were so gullible.
A great many can't help themselves, because they are products of generational grooming into this mindset.

The only thing that awakens them is when they act out such groomed in delusional mentality, and it hits them in the pocketbook, or they face jail time, ONLY AT That Time, do they claim to want to "be critical independent thinking people, who acknowledge how they have been misguided". For some such acknowledgment is insincere, and only motivated to try and regain monetary access and avoid incarceration.

What has been exposed in written format is the way the historical infections, have shaped and led so many minds to live by 'drama spins", "deflections", "denial" and various forms and expression's of haughitness, entwined with a devoted passions for the long groomed in ideology of avarice by any means, which flows through the mentality within their concepts of life.
These web forms continue to demonstrate how much so many have been trained to try and justify the maddening ideology of bias that devotes itself to delusion or race superiority. that in and of itself is an abomination against everything of God's Principles. God created "All Mankind"... seems to escape the people who have such delusions of superiority.
History has seen such madness 'not only try to learn from others, but they do so with intent to steal and calm false credit for what they have stolen, because they were not groomed to learn how to collaborate for the sake of appreciating the uniqueness that is the contributions of people from various regions of the planet.

In America, people are taught not to give respectful credit to the things that shaped this society, such as middle eastern philosophies, the systems of math from the ancient China, India, Egypt and Greece.

Mostly what I've seen is a litany of people who invest themselves in trying to justify the historical madness of white nationalist ideology. These types simply don't know world history or have respect for the ancient societies of the world.

Today, we see culture from many nations that is "thousands upon thousands of years old"... yet... the craziness of American Delusion of White Superiority, has absolutely no respect for or of it. That' is overt ignorance" !!!!

These people who generally engage forums, have no concept of "debate"... they come to spin drama and promote delusional confabulated folklore of the white nationalist madness, that hijacked the principles that led to the Declaration of Independence. Even prior to that Declaration, they ignore that America was a thriving nations of humanity long before Europeans invaded upon this land and promoted their inhumanity of mass slaughter of indigenous people of this land.

They refuse to acknowledge that in early day, when Europe was trying to advance their Monarchies to educate and improve their society, they were eager to get rid of those who did not engage in the pursuit of education, those who became the makers and dwellers of ghettos, where they crafted every kind of crime known to mankind during those early era's. These types boarded ships, chasing the delusion of wealthy by any means and with a fictional fantasy of 'every man can be a king". This was likened to "pure ignorance" unaware of even why there was the existence of "A King". They only saw the material possession and lusted for such as an illusion of that as being what a king represents. They had absolutely no understanding, that "A King" of a Kingdom was an establishment to create a civic and civil society so making could engage in cultural development, that promoted the creativity to develop and promote what benefits the whole of the society, within the kingdoms civil and civic development of a Civilized Society.

History has recorded these things and some civilization did not use the same form of documenting by simple written format, but by passing on the knowledge of the ages to inspire continue learning in the coming ages.

I'll likely over time I will gravitate away from this particular form, because I've seen nothing but "Recycled Ignorance" that seem to be more entrenched in remaining within the cycle of perpetuating a gesticulation of ignorance, as in promoting pure insanity, trying to justify savagery.

I know it's getting close to time to move on to forums or blogs where people are "willing to learn" , and motivated to embrace critical thinking and not consume their time with self perpetuation drama spins, and chasing the confabulated folklore that promotes a continuation of willful disregard for the greatness of the principles of Democracy.

Money is a really cool thing. You may not realize it but you can use money to buy stuff. Like generators that can run heaters. It can buy blankets, and water and food. All of which are needed in Texas right now.

Yes, money is useful.

The Monetary System of Capitalism, adopted a form of "Currency" to facilitate "a medium of exchange" which promoted a fair principle where the commerce of exchange could flourish.
Mankind interjected every aspect of the seven deadly sins to hijack and infect the Monetary System of Capitalism.

Yet another False Flag , methinks .
By then I suspect the present Military priority of knocking back the Cabal should be 80% + over .

Trump , Chess Grand Master , does not make absurd errors . About time for him to openly re-appear .

The Kraken should be wide awake by March 4 , having let the Dumbos/Cabal show us their weaknesses .

Great show to watch .

You should write for Monty Python

LOL... These big tough Trumpsters had their chance on Jan.20th to show up in DC and state capitals with their guns and install Trump as their president.

But unfortunately the NG was there with their guns so Trump, and his cult wimped out..

These people who think their guns are protecting us from the government are idiots.. That ship sailed YEARS and YEARS ago.. Our military and the 20+ or whatever intelligence agencies will squash them like a bug.. No matter how many guns they have..
These trump capons give guns a bad name. Anti-American trash, all of them.

Look today, as the savage foolishness of Republican Politicians fighting against the Recovery and Assistance Stimulus Program, yet, these same people will gladly vote in a heart beat to give another tax break to the wealthy, and fleece any government agency and any government contract... for the pursuit of their greed driven motivations. That is the mentality of what is "Savagery" the wealthy have always influenced through their abusive and malice motivated control of politics. *( lacking the restraints normal to civilized human beings; brutal, vicious, maliciousness)

Younger people of this day are learning, that a change must be developed to "fix" the monetary system, they will achieve it. Example, "block chain'.. that does not mean that Bitcoin will become the standards... but it does mean that the "tracking system of exchanges" that is foundational principle of "block chain" will be able to track and check "fair exchange".
It won't be much different than the "Internal Revenue" earning system... it will simply be improved!!! today, all "currency has a serial number", when exchange registers are used to encode and decode those serial numbers into a "block chain" it will then record how those dollars move about.
Already money has shown the use of "strip" which can become encoded, where all transactions can be recorded. Today, we have social security numbers, that are attached to income reporting. That same principle can be "digitized"!

We will see forensic accounting trace back and track all of the illegality of people such as Trump, but it won't only be Trump that these principles of forensic accounting will be applied to, it will uncover the criminality for profit of many. the system won't only be utilized by America, but every nation will convert to make use of it, because their system of currency and exchange must have that level of corrections for the assurance of valuation stability to what their people earn, and how their currency retains it value for its society.

This is an example of "Critical Thinking". Those who can't and don't understand the principles of Critical Thinking, or the Value of It.. will do nothing but launch attacks, with the abusive use of words, they have very little understanding of.

The next 25-50 yrs will see the entire world advance, to be a more educated and informed society, who have the wisdoms to embrace knowledge. The raping of nation for their natural resources, is already in a process of being changed. The creation and promotion of "Cooperative Mutual Benefit Agreements" is already reshaping how nation to nation deal with the exchanges related to natural resources.

Alaska is an example of how the "extraction and sale of natural oil resources' is utilized to provide subsidy to the people, the same as its done in some oil producing nations where %'s from the extraction and sales is distributed among the people to elevate their standard of living.

Africa is currently looking to new modeling, to bring their many countries on its continent, create a National Bank that is based on the valuations of its Natural Resources, which translates into the stability of its currency, and that will create means to make a system of subsidizing its populations that elevate them from poverty to a economically functional standard of living.

China has already demonstrated a better usage of Capitalism than does America, they have uplifted more than 400 million people from dire poverty, but they have much more work to do to uplift twice that many more. they build infrastructure to advance their society and make functional infrastructure systems to serve their people. They don't have aspiration to Conquer the world, they know they have more than enough people, they must elevate to a quality standard of living.

Most of engage this forum cannot even fathom to conceive or consider what I'm speaking about. But there are few who participate who do understand and do have the critical thinking skills to understand.

The era of White Nationalist White Male Promotions of Imperialism will not advance in the future, it is a old system that is on its death bed, as its inhumanity has long damaged the world of societies.

Technology and Information advances "everyday".... and every day, it moves to smother out willful ignorance. God gave man the ability to gain Knowledge, that knowledge is what creates technology, and it is by Knowledge that man moves closer to embrace and understand The Greatness and Magnificence of "Spirit" which connects mankind more with God Principles.

So they knew the putsch was going to happen and did nothing to stop it. That's how you defend the Constitution! In fact, literally telling that group to go to the Capitol. Totally defused the situation. Then thank them for their service and tell them you love them. I can't see anything wrong with that. I mean, we all love armed overthrow of the government! I can't think of a single person who didn't want to assassinate the Vice President and Speaker of the House.

Damn, I give them directions all the time.
Good thing all the Trump Klan Party insurrectionists/terrorists are morons. Anyone who gets their jollies over an attack on our own country and democracy doesn't deserve to be called an American.

gboisjo said:
What planet do you reside on, "a mixed bag of left and right fringe groups on the left and right" is so much BS, its laughable. The left don't wear trump hats and carry Trump flags.

Name the two dozen who were arrested and were registered Democrats ..when you make bold statements back it up with proof vesper.

The people at the trump rally that preceded the assault on the Capital were Trump supporters not Democrats, anyone with a half a brain knows that.

One of the leftist anarchists by the name Sullivan who has ties to BLM and is the founder of the Utah anarchist group called Insurgence U.S.A. has been arrested for his part in inciting the riot was video taped wearing a Trump 2020 hat. The message went out to all members of Insurgence U.S.A. on their calendar on their website to come to Washington on Jan. 6th and meet at the Washington monument. This same person during last summer was video taped at a rally in DC for leftist groups from BLM, Antifa, Black Bloc which are in big supply in DC calling for them to rise up and drag Trump from the WH.

At this point I don't give a shit what you think. Some investigative reporter ran the names of the persons that were arrested weeks ago and discovered there were registered Democrats, Republicans and those who were not even registered and did not vote in the last election. One of the registered Democrats was from one of the burrows of NYC and was dressed in animal skins photographed wearing a stolen police bullet proof vest and carrying a Capitol police shield. His dad happens to be a judge who is also a registered Democrat. Aaron Mostofsky is his name.

You are welcome to go back in all my posts in regard to this subject of links I have posted weeks ago that prove what I have posted. The links are there.
I'm not interested what you posted in the past ..its the garbage your spewing now that matters. There may have been a few who were registered Democrats but the vast majority were Republicans and some
were far right extremist like the Proud Boys. Anybody with a half a brain knows this ..conspiracy theories and off the wall bogus BS doesn't count.

Perhaps the most recognizable person of the day was conspiracy theorist Jake Angeli, also known as the "Q Shaman," who was shirtless to expose numerous tattoos, most notably one of a Valknut, an old Norse runic symbol that has been turned into a hate symbol by white supremacists.

gboisjo said:
What planet do you reside on, "a mixed bag of left and right fringe groups on the left and right" is so much BS, its laughable. The left don't wear trump hats and carry Trump flags.

Name the two dozen who were arrested and were registered Democrats ..when you make bold statements back it up with proof vesper.

The people at the trump rally that preceded the assault on the Capital were Trump supporters not Democrats, anyone with a half a brain knows that.

I'm not interested what you posted in the past ..its the garbage your spewing now that matters. There may have been a few who were registered Democrats but the vast majority were Republicans and some
were far right extremist like the Proud Boys. Anybody with a half a brain knows this ..conspiracy theories and off the wall bogus BS doesn't count.

Perhaps the most recognizable person of the day was conspiracy theorist Jake Angeli, also known as the "Q Shaman," who was shirtless to expose numerous tattoos, most notably one of a Valknut, an old Norse runic symbol that has been turned into a hate symbol by white supremacists.
If you have a problem with my post then it is just that.........your problem.

Whats left of the group of Trump "extremists", Pouty Boys, morons that think the election was stolen and Qanon nutters are forever lost. They have totally left reality and facts behind. They rank right down there with flat earthers.

While I HOPE this will just be one of many failed Qanon dates and nobody will be stupid enough to get themselves killed like the terrorist did on an 6th . . they have to know that this time there will be bloodshed right?

People wont be taking it easy on these terrorist quacks . . . . .
Our country is prepared, bring it on and suffer the consequences.

Our country is prepared, bring it on and suffer the consequences.

I agree with the "quote" 100%

America is prepared and just like the last terrorist plot that completely failed and the ignorant girl that got herself killed storming the capitol . . .

if people are so anti-American and anti-democracy and are really dumb enough to try again more of them will get themselves killed . . I hope not but that's what will happen to those loons if they try their fascism again.

LOL... These big tough Trumpsters had their chance on Jan.20th to show up in DC and state capitals with their guns and install Trump as their president.

But unfortunately the NG was there with their guns so Trump, and his cult wimped out..

These people who think their guns are protecting us from the government are idiots.. That ship sailed YEARS and YEARS ago.. Our military and the 20+ or whatever intelligence agencies will squash them like a bug.. No matter how many guns they have..
They are hung up on the delusion that they are more than they actually are. Ignorance has the capacity to make fools think that way.

Look at Trump, he was on the lowest level of what could be termed a Billionaire. and his was wrapped up in debt and fictionalized to a great degree on over-inflated valuations.

What people don't know because they don't read.. is before the Russian Oligarchs pumped money into his system, the banks had to "advance him $400,000 a month for living expense, while they worked to restructure the loans to avoid loosing vast sums because of his bankruptcies. Trump's empire is based on Hype, because everything he owns is buried in debt. He squandered away everything he inherited, and he squandered away much of the money he borrowed. His desperation to stay in the White House was about nothing more than trying to Use the Office of the Presidency to Protect HIMSELF... he does not care about America, he cares only of how he could use America to protect himself, while trying to fleece America of anything he could. He know he could use the people like a private goon squad, and he did just that, trying to preserve the seat so that he would not have to be confronted with the financial calamity that is coming to him.

There are people who can buy Trump 1000 times over.... he is now terrified because the companies that has him propped up, no longer have any regard for him and his name is Toxic to their investments and they will find means to buy him out, and in some cases he is likely to be met by a demand for investment that he can't meet, because of the declines in things that has his name on it.

This is what he gets for trying to Screw America, Pander to Russian, Collude With Russia and Use the Office to try and strong arm over foreign nations and states with his delusion of thinking he could be tyrant dictator over America. He wanted to be what Kim is over N. Korea and what Putin is over Russia. He will pay for that malice for the rest of his life.

These gun nuts that think he is their God... in their white nationalist ignorance, will find out in the coming years that they will face the devastation they deserve, because of their aggressive malice and vile toward the United States of American Democracy and it's system of Governance.

America can wipe them out with Drones in every encampment they have ever created. The younger generations will not tolerate these racist and anti government bigots and vile promoters.

The Military and Law Enforcement across the nation, will purge their systems of the racist and Confederate (Conservative) groomed members, they have already come to the determination that Conservative (Confederate) Idealist have no place in the Military nor Law Enforcement. That Era of such types having saturation and position of authority is coming to an end.

Last edited:
I really don't think we should be divided about whether or not violent coup attempts are bad.
If it were a coup attempt I would agree. But it wasn't. Just a riot.

Geez... leave it to a Conservative to try and twist something positive into a negative. Mercy, thank God that society of young people are becoming more informed and knowledge and not suckered into Conservative "Attack Everything" Mentality.

The more these old geezer head conservative (Confederate Groomed Minions) age out, become geriatric and die out... the better it's going to be for American Democracy. They are simply too groomed into Confederate Ignorance, too old in that process and too weak in mind to learn how to respect American Democracy, and too willfully ignorant to appreciate and respect multi-ethnic diversity. Mostly what has been seen in this site and other forums is, a continually demonstration of how much ignorance and vile malice consumes the minds of these various factions of Confederacy which listed itself by its Various Regiments of Confederate Labels of groupings, they denote by Political Groupings.

Information for those who can't think constructive:
  • "The money she raised did not imply by any means that it would restore power or warm the air.. Its about helping people in any way that the resources she helped raise can be utilized to do so".

If Conservative had a mind that knew anything other than "attack something"... they'd be aware of the vast array of the needs of the people. She knows how to use her voice for Good Deeds.... That's something that Regiments of Confederate Minds simply cannot comprehend.

People should stop and realize, they can have a much better life and appreciation of life, is they abandon these Regiments of Confederate Ideology.

For those who don't know what these "Regiments of Confederate Ideology" Are: (they go by the labels of:

you did not pay attention and you demonstrate that fact of not understanding... so... no need to try to explain anything to you.

They tried to stop the election of Joe Biden as POTUS.. They threaten to kill people who were following the election results and who were following the Constitution of the US..

It was a coup attempt..

you did not pay attention and you demonstrate that fact of not understanding... so... no need to try to explain anything to you.
Ok. Thanks for posting I guess.

They tried to stop the election of Joe Biden as POTUS.. They threaten to kill people who were following the election results and who were following the Constitution of the US..
If it were a coup, it would have been a surprise, not a build-up, it would have begun with lots of gunfire, not protests. Police barricades wouldn't have even slowed them down and everyone they encountered inside the building would be dead.

Just a riot.

Back
Top Bottom