• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump supporters are planning to storm the Capitol again on 4 March, lawmaker warns

rocket88

Mod Conspiracy Theorist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

QAnon conspiracists — borrowing claims made by the extremist sovereign citizens movement — believe that Mr Trump will come back as US president on 4 March — the day inaugurations took place before 1933.

I'm sure it will be fine. No crackpots involved here.

The only way this can be stopped is to pull the voter identification of everyone that voted for Trump and put them in jail. We can't be a free nation unless we put our political enemies behind bars.

Only this time we have a president who is not a traitor a d will actually defend the capital and it's occupants rather than ordering it attacked.

Bring them on the Capitol police will be locked and loaded a d looking forward to face tbe terrorists without the Whitehouse interference...

The only way this can be stopped is to pull the voter identification of everyone that voted for Trump and put them in jail. We can't be a free nation unless we put our political enemies behind bars.

I personally think this is extreme, but if you are feeling any compulsions toward violence I strongly encourage you to go to your local police station and turn yourself in.

Maybe their leader will join them, this time? Maybe he's not a free person, though.

LOL... These big tough Trumpsters had their chance on Jan.20th to show up in DC and state capitals with their guns and install Trump as their president.

But unfortunately the NG was there with their guns so Trump, and his cult wimped out..

These people who think their guns are protecting us from the government are idiots.. That ship sailed YEARS and YEARS ago.. Our military and the 20+ or whatever intelligence agencies will squash them like a bug.. No matter how many guns they have..

Yet another False Flag , methinks .
By then I suspect the present Military priority of knocking back the Cabal should be 80% + over .

Trump , Chess Grand Master , does not make absurd errors . About time for him to openly re-appear .

The Kraken should be wide awake by March 4 , having let the Dumbos/Cabal show us their weaknesses .

Great show to watch .

I'm sure it will be fine. No crackpots involved here.
Great! Maybe I'll show up early with a bullhorn, spend 45 minutes telling them their country was stolen and that they need to fight like hell to save it, before sending them off to a specific building at a specific time full of my political opponents. Since this event was already planned in advance, and I will have said the word "peacefully" once among all my other inflammatory lies and rhetoric, I'll be totally innocent and nobody should hold me accountable for anything that happens afterwards. Free speech baby!

Losers.......

ea9c62a267c1a9e24a4a753b4357c89c588c71b7.jpg

.....looks like they'll never get tired from all that "winning".

0355c54e298bdf9c977a727b512b6ddffbb605db.png

c97a48677f5e72e4429c7202b7610398bc68acf2.jpg

:ROFLMAO:

By then I suspect the present Military priority of knocking back the Cabal should be 80% + over .

Trump , Chess Grand Master , does not make absurd errors . About time for him to openly re-appear .

The Kraken should be wide awake by March 4 , having let the Dumbos/Cabal show us their weaknesses .

Great show to watch .

What "false flag" are you babbling about?

What "cabal"?

The only kraken of not is the Black Rum.

What do you define the "Dumbos" to be?

Please be clear and concise. I am trying to translate CT to English.

What of they threw an insurrection and nobody came???

I suspect that will be more or less the outcome.

The failure of the last pustch might enrage right-wingers, but it also discourages them from doing it again. They've seen how few are willing to put their money where their boorish mouths are and the charges brought against those who did have the bottle. There are probably a few teenage trolls talking it up online, that's all. There might be a march and a few Q placards, but nothing like what we saw Jan 6. They've failed.

What "cabal"?

Have you written to Paul accusing him of being a liar ?

Great show to watch .

they’re looking like hell for you in the states Q. Who woulda thunk you’d be in England.

Pope Paul? RuPaul?

What "cabal" are you babbling about??

LOL... These big tough Trumpsters had their chance on Jan.20th to show up in DC and state capitals with their guns and install Trump as their president.

But unfortunately the NG was there with their guns so Trump, and his cult wimped out..

These people who think their guns are protecting us from the government are idiots.. That ship sailed YEARS and YEARS ago.. Our military and the 20+ or whatever intelligence agencies will squash them like a bug.. No matter how many guns they have..

Probably from at least five miles away. Didn’t any of these people watch the videos of what our drones can do in places like Iraq, and Afghanistan, that WikiLeaks put out?

Probably from at least five miles away. Didn’t any of these people watch the videos of what our drones can do in places like Iraq, and Afghanistan, that WikiLeaks put out?
Drones... Social Media.... GPS's on their phones... This list is endless. The government knows what they are going to do and where they are going to be before they do..

Yes . Even plonkers need reminding of their plonkiness .
Would you like a copy

Check your Americanised English .
Absolutely .
The "If thinking" is so intellectual . ROFL .
Actually called Dreaming .
Coarse people call it Mental Wanking .

What "cabal"?

Not your night .
Tarka the Otter was written in Devon . I think you will love it .

P.S. How are you getting on with telling Paul his news was made up with lies ?

Where is the FBI threat briefing that gives this information?
This story seems more like a fairy tale than any real threat.

We will see on March 4th.

Where is the FBI threat briefing that gives this information?
This story seems more like a fairy tale than any real threat.

We will see on March 4th.
Frankly once intellectuals like you appear I am speechless .

Yeah, it's a cross-pollenation of QAnon and "Sovereign Citizen" wackos. There was some chatter over this weeks ago.

They believe that the US stopped being a government and converted to a "corporation" in 1871, thus every President since then was illegitimate.

Since the original inauguration date was March 4th, that's when Trump will be sworn in as the "real" President of the "real" US... even though Inauguration Day wasn't moved from 3/4 to 1/20 until the 1930s. Under an illegitimate President. :rolleyes:

Both groups are completely untethered from reality. It's not that much of a surprise that they are taking each other's cues. (To me, the surprise is that this "sovereign citizen" movement exists...)

I'm sort of curious as to what their next insane scheme will be for trying to claim Trump will "really" be inaugurated or is "really" in charge.

Back
Top Bottom