• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Summons Thousands Back to Work Without Pay as Shutdown Drags On

It would help the discussion more if you learned what a straw man is. If you cared about people being murdered you would be supporting a wall not fighting it. This is where you blah blah there are other ways to seal the border....and then I ask you why your brilliant leftie ideas havent worked for the last 40 years. Straw man my ass, more like nerve strike because you now damn well you view our citizens being murdered as collateral damage in your quest to bring your voting base here. But I cant wait to hear what dems are doing to seal the border right now. Can you let us know?

Let me guess - you're a supporter of the Second Amendment, which means YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT MURDERED CHILDREN, KILLED AT THE HANDS OF GUNS!!!!

If you support people coming here legally, then you support TERRORISTS, like those who attacked us on 9/11!!! None of them snuck across the southern border, they were admitted here as students. WHY DO YOU SUPPORT TERRORISTS? It's because you are a war monger who just wants all our money to go to the military to fight these terrorists YOU WANT COMING HERE and to starve grannies and force them to die for lack of medical care. SHAMEFUL!!!

Etc.

Let me guess - you're a supporter of the Second Amendment, which means YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT MURDERED CHILDREN, KILLED AT THE HANDS OF GUNS!!!!

If you support people coming here legally, then you support TERRORISTS, like those who attacked us on 9/11!!! None of them snuck across the southern border, they were admitted here as students. WHY DO YOU SUPPORT TERRORISTS? It's because you are a war monger who just wants all our money to go to the military to fight these terrorists YOU WANT COMING HERE and to starve grannies and force them to die for lack of medical care. SHAMEFUL!!!

Etc.
guns dont kill people. People kill people. You can test this yourself by leaving a gun on your nightstand. It wont kill anyone unless a human touches it.

guns dont kill people. People kill people. You can test this yourself by leaving a gun on your nightstand. It wont kill anyone unless a human touches it.

Nice try, but CHILDREN who aren't old enough to learn about guns "touch" them, pull the trigger, and DIE and you support that!! I know all YOU care about is profits for the merchants of death, the gun makers!! SHAMEFUL!!

Back
Top Bottom