• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Suggests Only Those Who Give Him Money Will Have White House Access

And I wonder why so many folks here have nothing of value to say.........Can you explain that to me?

BTW

Since there is no interest in discussing this subject I will no longer post to the subject..............tata

Most likely because many of them who pretend to be principled people or were critical of Trump have now decided to swallow hard and pull that Trump lever in November.

That's an incredibly stupid way to justify anything. FYI, it is the same lame **** with which Obama's robots justified all his mis-deeds. What you're condoning is a race to the gutter. By your own admission then, Trump is no better than Obama who was no better than Bush....

When are Americans going to get a backbone and send some of these rodents packing

I have already expressed your same sentiment in various posts. You are preaching to the choir.

So, in other words, Trump, while vocal and obvious about it, will act just like every other politician, guess he is not the outsider some think or want to believe he would be.:smash:

Most likely because many of them who pretend to be principled people or were critical of Trump have now decided to swallow hard and pull that Trump lever in November.

Now there's an idea........

So, in other words, Trump, while vocal and obvious about it, will act just like every other politician, guess he is not the outsider some think or want to believe he would be.:smash:

No politician in American history will/have act as Trump will............ Mark my words

….Trump suggested during a Sunday morning interview that only those Republicans who donate to his presidential campaign will have access to his White House…..

“…….What Trump said to the mega-donors on Fox News was a shakedown. Trump told the big money Republicans to pay up or get shut out if he wins the White House. Contrary to his boasts, Donald Trump doesn’t have an extra billion dollars lying around. Trump can’t afford to fund his own general election campaign……………

Trump is making it very clear to Republicans that only his friends are going to have White House access, and the best way to become a Trump friend is to write a check.”

https://youtu.be/ESyOU2ykJtY

Donald Trump has no blueprint for raising the estimated $1 billion he'd need to take on the Democrats and now must go to the big money doors who he railed against hat in hand and on bended knee asking for money to run a national campaign to be president……….and it is not going too well……..
So Trump must resort to threatening them to get the money he needs
But now the question now is:
What will Trump now have to promise those “special interest” folks to get their money?

Self-funding and unfettered from the pressure of the special interests and lobbyists…….. …………What a joke….
Trump is selling his soul to the devil as we speak

This sounds like politics as usual.

It kind of does right now. Hillary or Trump will both have the same policies.

I'll be voting for neither of them.

I can understand your frustration...........but I still hope against hope things can get better.........call me nieve...........but that's how I am

And I wonder why so many folks here have nothing of value to say.........Can you explain that to me?

BTW

Since there is no interest in discussing this subject I will no longer post to the subject..............tata

You seem wrapped up in your little world and turn an blind eye to the corruption of the lawless Clinton's , we are here to inform you .

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."
Benjamin Franklin

….Trump suggested during a Sunday morning interview that only those Republicans who donate to his presidential campaign will have access to his White House…..

“…….What Trump said to the mega-donors on Fox News was a shakedown. Trump told the big money Republicans to pay up or get shut out if he wins the White House. Contrary to his boasts, Donald Trump doesn’t have an extra billion dollars lying around. Trump can’t afford to fund his own general election campaign……………

Trump is making it very clear to Republicans that only his friends are going to have White House access, and the best way to become a Trump friend is to write a check.”

https://youtu.be/ESyOU2ykJtY

Donald Trump has no blueprint for raising the estimated $1 billion he'd need to take on the Democrats and now must go to the big money doors who he railed against hat in hand and on bended knee asking for money to run a national campaign to be president……….and it is not going too well……..
So Trump must resort to threatening them to get the money he needs
But now the question now is:
What will Trump now have to promise those “special interest” folks to get their money?

Self-funding and unfettered from the pressure of the special interests and lobbyists…….. …………What a joke….
Trump is selling his soul to the devil as we speak

So pretty much like most politicians.

Back
Top Bottom