• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump sues Hillary Clinton and DNC, alleging conspiracy to link his campaign to Russia

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I am so looking forward to the discovery process

And then Trump‘s sworn testimony while on the stand

His attorney did him no favors when agreeing to file this suit

Bitter man is bitter. This will definitely be interesting since the connections that were already identified will come into play. So I guess the Trump Train is stuck in "elections!!" mode, since between Trump's rhetoric and this lawsuit, elections are the main focus.

RNC better pass the hat!

"They worked together with a single, self-serving purpose: to vilify Donald J. Trump."

BWHAHAHAHAHA Awesome!

Donnie is such a loon
😂🍿

All that orange spray tan has rotted his brain.

RNC better pass the hat!

"They worked together with a single, self-serving purpose: to vilify Donald J. Trump."

The suit alleges "racketeering" and a "conspiracy to commit injurious falsehood," among other claims.

Every time these two phrases are mentioned in the presence of DJT, and, or his crap lawyers, watch how many eyes automatically look over towards them.

Problem is there was a link to his campaign and Russia. Several actually. Wonder what Trumpwould call his never ending " lock her mantra"?
Really. May I have a link to this "link" I bet it's a CNNer, amitrite? WaPo? The NY Times?

The suit alleges "racketeering" and a "conspiracy to commit injurious falsehood," among other claims.

Every time these two phrases are mentioned in the presence of DJT, and, or his crap lawyers, watch how many eyes automatically look over towards them.
We be seeing bout dat! I am luvin' it. A civil suit means depos that they cannot hide from. Damages award will ensue. Great news!! Thanks for posting it as a publu=ic service as I am working outside today.

We be seeing bout dat! I am luvin' it. A civil suit means depos that they cannot hide from. Damages award will ensue. Great news!! Thanks for posting it as a publu=ic service as I am working outside today.

And discovery and a deposition for HIM....

You know that in a civil suit depositions and discovery go both ways right.

Can't wait to see the subpeonas the DNC lawyers will request through the Judge and Trump under oath for testimony.

Will be great. Can we sell tickets and popcorn?

WW

Trump is the plaintiff, so he'll never allow it to progress too far, especially to the point of his testimony. In fact, I doubt he'll let it get to tendering items of discovery.

I suspect this is a "PR filing" . . .

Let's not kid ourselves. This will never get to discovery, let alone a trial.

Back
Top Bottom