• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump sues Hillary Clinton and DNC, alleging conspiracy to link his campaign to Russia

RNC better pass the hat!

"They worked together with a single, self-serving purpose: to vilify Donald J. Trump."

What a ****ing crybaby hypocrite šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

I spent my discretionary budget on Diesel fuel.

Thanks for thinking of me though:)

Bummer, Donald Trump could really use your help and loaylty at this critical time.

Or, maybe, you don't really want to 'lock her up'? ;)

Trump is the plaintiff, so he'll never allow it to progress too far, especially to the point of his testimony. In fact, I doubt he'll let it get to tendering items of discovery.
I suspect this is a "PR filing" . . .

I'd wager you are at least more than correct on this count

To the lawyers that post here; what does it cost to compose 100+ pages of drivel and file it?

no matter what happens, this will be interesting.

Can't find anything wrong, talk about spelling. The MO of all left wingers.
Actual professional attorneys, when filing lawsuits, don't make misspellings.

Shame that you can't comprehend that.

Can't find anything wrong, talk about spelling. The MO of all left wingers.
Seriously? You would feel good about your chances in court with a lawyer who can't be bothered to proof read a document that pretty much the whole world is going to look at?

RNC better pass the hat!

"They worked together with a single, self-serving purpose: to vilify Donald J. Trump."

Fat Donny's going to be doing nothing but spending time in courtrooms and hopefully jail for the rest of his and his crime family's life. **** him. He deserves it!

And discovery and a deposition for HIM....
That's CRRRREEEEAATT! Since he was ambushed and spied on by the FBI, Homeland, and the CIA, he has nothing to hide. He was found NOT GUILTY of collusion after a 2 year investigation by Trump haters. .

You know that in a civil suit depositions and discovery go both ways right.

Can't wait to see the subpeonas the DNC lawyers will request through the Judge and Trump under oath for testimony.

Will be great. Can we sell tickets and popcorn?

WW
See above.

As dumb as his supporters

Actually his supporters are WAY dumber. Crooked donnietrump is just playing a Reality TeeVee role. Its his idiot supporters that actually believe its reality.
Morons ALL imo.

That's CRRRREEEEAATT! Since he was ambushed and spied on by the FBI, Homeland, and the CIA, he has nothing to hide. He was found NOT GUILTY of collusion after a 2 year investigation by Trump haters. .
ā†‘ That's the party lie anyway

Damn. Don't they have spellcheck?
I'm sure Dona;d himself did that. Probably some receptionist and the attorneys didn't catch it. I doubt it will be tossed due to spellling....you?

Holy shit you are precious :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom