• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump sues Hillary Clinton and DNC, alleging conspiracy to link his campaign to Russia

We be seeing bout dat! I am luvin' it. A civil suit means depos that they cannot hide from. Damages award will ensue. Great news!! Thanks for posting it as a publu=ic service as I am working outside today.

🤣

Keep that faith alive.

Trump is the plaintiff, so he'll never allow it to progress too far, especially to the point of his testimony. In fact, I doubt he'll let it get to tendering items of discovery.

I suspect this is a "PR filing" . . .
RNC is probably picking up the tab, file away!

RNC is probably picking up the tab, file away!

The RNC has been picking up the tab for trump for some time now.

In addition, he’s funding lawyers out of the money he is allegedly is supposed to be raising for the slate of candidates he’s supposed to be supporting. So far, none of them has received much more than $500 or $1000, But Trump;s law firms are getting paid out of those funds.

LOCK HER UP !!! please......

We be seeing bout dat! I am luvin' it. A civil suit means depos that they cannot hide from. Damages award will ensue. Great news!! Thanks for posting it as a publu=ic service as I am working outside today.

Yeah, well before you throw more good money after bad, be sure and uncheck the box!

I'm honestly too lazy to look for myself, but does anyone know how many lawsuits/legal battles that trump has lost in the last 20 years?

He either needs to raise funds or he is reflecting from something.

The RNC has been picking up the tab for trump for some time now.

In addition, he’s funding lawyers out of the money he is allegedly is supposed to be raising for the slate of candidates he’s supposed to be supporting. So far, none of them has received much more than $500 or $1000, But Trump;s law firms are getting paid out of those funds.
The lawyer pool is thinning out, as well.
Frankly, I'm a little insulted that I'm not listed there.
How do you know you aren’t?

There's the Trump we all know and love. lol

RNC better pass the hat!

"They worked together with a single, self-serving purpose: to vilify Donald J. Trump."

SCREW TRUMP AND HIS INCESSANT STRING OF "IDIOT LAWSUIT" !!!!
Eventually (Trump) may have a stroke or heart attack when he can't find any more means to deflect from the malice he's done, he slings up Hillary's name because he is fast loosing supporters and that's suppose to sucker play them to get caught up in another drama spin over the word Hillary.

Does any Trump apologists here think he's going to win? Anyone? 🍿

Back
Top Bottom