• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Sues Deutsche Bank and Capital One to Block Compliance With Subpoenas

And what does that have to do with anying. Are you saying if Trump has a brother and he kills someone, Trump is guilty of murder? If one of your family members are convicted of a serious felony, you are guilty as well.
I think what he’s saying is that if close Trump associates are covered in bull**** it’s hard to imagine Trump doesn’t stink too.

You are arguing long settled law. See: SCOTUS decision, UNITED STATES, Petitioner, v. Mitchell MILLER. 425 U.S. 435 (96 S.Ct. 1619, 48 L.Ed.2d 71) Decided: April 21, 1976.

OMG! Thank you! All is not lost as long as SOME of us understand constitutional law!

Sigh ... {facepalm}

They are not acting as law enforcement. They will not indict anyone. They will not charge anyone with a crime. What they WILL do is find facts, and if those facts add up to criminal activity, they will turn those findings over to the applicable law enforcement agency.

Seriously, the ignorance from the Trump supporters on this forum regarding our own constitution is downright SCARY. I had to learn this stuff before I could even get into ****ing high school!

:doh

(I need an icon showing our flag flying upside down, because with this much ignorance on top of a lying sack of incompetent **** in the Offal Office, we are indeed a nation in distress.)
He knows all that. You are being baited and we all being trolled.

Tell Clinton and Nixon that.

This is not about criminal law enforcement, this is about national security.

That's actually an incorrect answer. See my reply to this user above.

Sigh ... {facepalm}

They are not acting as law enforcement. They will not indict anyone. They will not charge anyone with a crime. What they WILL do is find facts, and if those facts add up to criminal activity, they will turn those findings over to the applicable law enforcement agency.

Seriously, the ignorance from the Trump supporters on this forum regarding our own constitution is downright SCARY. I had to learn this stuff before I could even get into ****ing high school!

(I need an icon showing our flag flying upside down, because with this much ignorance on top of a lying sack of incompetent **** in the Offal Office, we are indeed a nation in distress.)

Congress doesn't the authority to conduct criminal investigations. :lamo

Sounds like you love to cover for the ethically challenged.

Sounds like you have an active imagination. The average person could not withstand the level of scrutiny he has been subjected to. It's doubtful you could either.

Sounds like you have an active imagination. The average person could not withstand the level of scrutiny he has been subjected to. It's doubtful you could either.

And you prove that you have no argument left...because this is not about you or me.

Learn some new debate techniques.:lamo

They're putting the cart before the horse. It doesn't work that way.

I'm afraid that is exactly how it works.

I have been personally involved in a congressional investigation, if you really want to see people jump hand them a subpoena from congress.

Trump sure doesn't act like an innocent tub of lard. He acts guilty. Probably cheats on his golf card also.

What's next, locking Don McGahn in the underground White House bunker?

To repeat what I wrote in post #96: Are you really seriously trying to tell us that the House’s Intelligence and Financial Services Committees have no legitimate reason to know whether the President and his family are money laundering with Russian and other East Europeans? You must be joking.

Debating, if you can even call it that, with some of the users here is like beating your head against a brick wall. They really are that thick.

:2brickwal

I'm afraid that is exactly how it works.

I have been personally involved in a congressional investigation, if you really want to see people jump hand them a subpoena from congress.

Yeah, I bet you have. :lamo

Congress doesn't have oversight authority over the president. The president and Congress are co-equal.

Congress also doesn't have oversight authority over private documents. :lamo

What the hell do you think impeachment is? :lamo Hint: That is an example of congressional oversight.

Prove it.

Read the constitution, or at least my previous link to their emunerated duties. Do yourself a favor and stop posting until you LEARN.

(And no, you aren't the only one.)

I think what he’s saying is that if close Trump associates are covered in bull**** it’s hard to imagine Trump doesn’t stink too.

You THINK,

And what does that have to do with anying. Are you saying if Trump has a brother and he kills someone, Trump is guilty of murder? If one of your family members are convicted of a serious felony, you are guilty as well.

And you're lying.

You're right. We're all lying, and you're the only one on this thread who knows ****-all about what congress can or can't do.

Sheesh.

:think:

Sigh ... {facepalm}

:applaud:applaud:applaud

Read the constitution, or at least my previous link to their emunerated duties. Do yourself a favor and stop posting until you LEARN.

(And no, you aren't the only one.)

Show where The Constitution gives Congress the authority to conduct criminal investigations.

What the hell do you think impeachment is? :lamo Hint: That is an example of congressional oversight.

Trump's family members can't be impeached.

Back
Top Bottom