• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump SUED for allegedly raping underage girl at billionaire buddy’s ‘ORGY ISLAND’

SDET

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
This just might be a sample of things the media could be sitting on for the general election.

Trump SUED for allegedly raping underage girl at billionaire buddy’s ‘ORGY ISLAND’

There have been rumors and accusations flying around that Trump was somehow involved with his billionaire buddy’s Jeffrey Epstein’s “orgy island” where underage girls were flown in to have sex parties. But up to know that’s all it was – rumors. Until a lawsuit filed against the Donald has him foaming mad.

Read more: Trump SUED for allegedly raping underage girl at billionaire buddy?s ?ORGY ISLAND? » The Right Scoop -

Re: Trump SUED for allegedly raping underage girl at billionaire buddy’s ‘ORGY ISLAND

you're fired!

Re: Trump SUED for allegedly raping underage girl at billionaire buddy’s ‘ORGY ISLAND

Probable hoax. The lawsuit appears to have been filed, but without a lawyer, and the phone number on the forms goes to some one else.

Just more character assassination. Haters just pulling out all the stops.

I'm surprised it took this long for the sex crimes charge to pop up. :coffeepap:

Last edited:

The same accusations are levied at Bill Clinton, so I presume it's to innoculate the public discourse toward more Clinton scandals.

Just more character assassination. Haters just pulling out all the stops.

I'm surprised it took this long for the sex crimes charge to pop up. :coffeepap:

I know. they did the same thing last year to tank herman cain when he was pulling ahead.
this type of stuff is sick and people should be liable for this kind of slander.

This just might be a sample of things the media could be sitting on for the general election.

Read more: Trump SUED for allegedly raping underage girl at billionaire buddy?s ?ORGY ISLAND? » The Right Scoop -

Good lord, this is actually worse than those Daily Mail articles that MickeyW posts!

The same accusations are levied at Bill Clinton

Except those have truth to them...

tumblr_nyv3v5GdTg1qinrtgo1_1280.jpg

:doh

Even if this is true, his supporters have justified every one of his shortcomings and boneheaded things before, who's to say they won't justify a felony?

iacardsfan said:
who's to say they won't justify a felony?
So now we have segwayed back to the Clintons again?

What's the problem? Oh, and Trump has never preached about bringing "class" back to America that I've heard. Didn't Obama do the same thing? I dunno, I didn't care then and I don't care now because it's a non-issue.

What's the problem? Oh, and Trump has never preached about bringing "class" back to America that I've heard. Didn't Obama do the same thing? I dunno, I didn't care then and I don't care now because it's a non-issue.

Obama promised "Hope and Change."

Trump promised "It will be great, really, the best"

I suppose Trump is slightly more optimistic, but equally full of regurgitated ****.

Probable hoax. The lawsuit appears to have been filed, but without a lawyer, and the phone number on the forms goes to some one else.
Yes, but, I think the important and correct response here is to immediately and without skepticism believe the account, regardless of the history of the publication, or the plausibility of the reports. This kind of news is intrinsically credible - why, it's almost as if The Enquirer were to have come out with some... Badly sourced.... Fake expose...

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

OMG :lamo You actually doubt this? Says a lot about how little you actually understand about humanity.

The same accusations are levied at Bill Clinton, so I presume it's to innoculate the public discourse toward more Clinton scandals.

Both Bill and Donald should be arrested for participating in the pedophile, criminal misogynist Columbian Imperial oligarchy that is holding our species and our planet hostage.

If that were true, it would be reported by real news media. That site is not real news media. It's yellow journalism.

I heard Hillary Clinton eats baby souls so she can Maintain her political strength

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's not forget that Ted Cruz's dad worked with Castro and Oswald to assassinate JFK. :mrgreen:

Let's not forget that Ted Cruz's dad worked with Castro and Oswald to assassinate JFK. :mrgreen:

Between that, the pope thing, and the claim in the OP, this is shaping up to be the lowest class election ever. Attack families, call candidates rapists, no holds barred, whoever has the least class wins.

If that were true, it would be reported by real news media. That site is not real news media. It's yellow journalism.

Well, , the filed lawsuit did exist. It is just that the phone number didn't exist, and the address on the law suit went to an empty lot. The lawsuit is definitely fake.

Back
Top Bottom