• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Stole From You

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Do you care?

A spokesman confirmed that the nonprofit 58th Presidential Inaugural Committee paid the Trump International Hotel a rate of $175,000 per day for event space — in spite of internal objections at the time that the rate was far too high. If the committee is deemed by auditors or prosecutors to have paid an above-market rate, that could violate tax laws prohibiting self-dealing, according to experts.

https://www.wnycstudios.org/story/new-evidence-emerges-possible-wrongdoing-trump-inaugural-committee

I do.

but Obama wore a tan suit.

and put Dijon Mustard on his burger. ;)

don't forget about him putting his feet on the Resolute Desk. also, AOC something or other. I hear that she is female and says things when not spoken to.

$175,000 per day for event space :shock:

I wouldn't fork over a dollar to see that fat ****

To be fair, that included pens, stationary and pitchers of water for all meeting rooms.

And everyone got free MAGA hats. Apparently it isn't cheap to import that **** from China.

Do you care?

I do.

It seems like this is a time where we have a global movement of sleazy, unethical rich morons and/or criminals taking control over major countries. The people who were born between the early 60s and late 80s are the generations that saw this country and world transition from a world of ethics, solidarity and compassion to a superficial world that is hell bent on becoming dumber, angrier, and more divisive. Trump is a symbol of this change. He is a microcosm of the fake, reactionary and incendiary world that is (hopefully) a brief regression of our civilization. Working with younger generations, I am hopeful that we will never see a period of history quite like this one ever again. They are smarter, less divisive, less racist, more compassionate, more understanding, and far less gullible than the representatives who say nothing in far too many words.

Do you care? These generations don't care about anything. They are far too stupid to care about anything besides a fleeting picture, or a tweet, or a meme, or a little nugget of propaganda that comforts their soul for a good 10 to 20 seconds.

It seems like this is a time where we have a global movement of sleazy, unethical rich morons and/or criminals taking control over major countries. The people who were born between the early 60s and late 80s are the generations that saw this country and world transition from a world of ethics, solidarity and compassion to a superficial world that is hell bent on becoming dumber, angrier, and more divisive. Trump is a symbol of this change. He is a microcosm of the fake, reactionary and incendiary world that is (hopefully) a brief regression of our civilization. Working with younger generations, I am hopeful that we will never see a period of history quite like this one ever again. They are smarter, less divisive, less racist, more compassionate, more understanding, and far less gullible than the representatives who say nothing in far too many words.

Do you care? These generations don't care about anything. They are far too stupid to care about anything besides a fleeting picture, or a tweet, or a meme, or a little nugget of propaganda that comforts their soul for a good 10 to 20 seconds.

It's the generation that saw people of color and women gain momentum, and that freaked out the white men and many of the woman too stupid to go up against them.

He dared to salute with a cup of coffee in hand.

let's not forget our national embarrassment when he rode a bike in mom jeans. i think that he might have bowed wrong or something, too.

More NONSENSE.

Want to hear something else you do not want to know?

Do you own a MAGA hat? Did you donate $5 to help fund the wall? Well you contributed to Jared Kushner's legal fees.

Those who thought they were donating to Trump were, in fact, helping Jared's lawyer pay for his next car. Jared, heir to the Kushner real-estate fortune, son-in-law to the Trump real-estate fortune, could not afford his own lawyer fees. Not to worry though, people who make 20-50,000 a year can chip in $5.00 and help out.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-campaign-used-donations-to-pay-jared-kushner-legal-costs-2019-2

Do you care?

I do.
Jeez, Nancy Pelosi goes through that much taking her military plane to California for the weekend. :lamo

It's the generation that saw people of color and women gain momentum, and that freaked out the white men and many of the woman too stupid to go up against them.

Yeah, it's black history month. Why don't we have a white history month? Huh? Those social justice warriors are such hypocrites!

Yeah, it's black history month. Why don't we have a white history month? Huh? Those social justice warriors are such hypocrites!

Crazy but oh so true. The only racism in America is those people picking on the poor underprivileged White Guy.

Oh, and guns. Don't forget. They want to take your guns. And, after that, they will take away your God...just like they did during that war on Christmas.

Crazy but oh so true. The only racism in America is those people picking on the poor underprivileged White Guy.

Oh, and guns. Don't forget. They want to take your guns. And, after that, they will take away your God...just like they did during that war on Christmas.

I know, did they really need to set all those Christmas trees on fire? Were the tanks at the North Pole really called for? Shame. Shame!

Back
Top Bottom