• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump stokes the violence on Jan. 6th, now blames Pelosi for it...

Subieguy

Todays GOP: wrong on EVERYTHING!!!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
still the idiot, Trump did all he could do to incite the violence regarding the insurrection on Jan. 6th. Said he wanted to attend, but SS said no, now blames the violence on Pelosi and the D.C. Mayor. What. a. joke.

he should be in prison....

He also blamed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser, both Democrats, for not doing enough to stop the violence that ensued.
“I thought it was a shame, and I kept asking why isn’t she doing something about it?” Trump said. “Why isn’t Nancy Pelosi doing something about it? And the mayor of D.C. also. The mayor of D.C. and Nancy Pelosi are in charge.”

“I hated seeing it. And I said, ‘It’s got to be taken care of,’ and I assumed they were taking care of it,” he added.
Trump stirred his supporters at a Jan. 6 rally with his lies about election fraud, then said he’d join them marching down Pennsylvania Avenue to the Capitol. Instead, he returned to the White House and watched the riot on TV. For hours, he ignored repeated pleas from aides and top lawmakers to issue a statement that might halt the violence.

defends Ginni and lies some more, whats new:

Authorities continue to pursue charges against those who attacked the Capitol, including a former Virginia police officer whose trial began this week. Trump himself was impeached for the insurrection, but neither he nor others who may have led plans have been charged.
In the interview, Trump also defended Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife Ginni, who sent nearly two dozen texts to then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows urging him to overturn the 2020 election, according to copies reviewed by The Washington Post and CBS News. Democrats have been calling for the Supreme Court justice to recuse himself from any cases related to the insurrection.
“First of all, her husband is a great justice,” Trump said. “And she’s a fine woman. And she loves our country.”
The former president said he didn’t “remember getting very many” phone calls during the seven-hour period missing from White House phone records for Jan. 6. He said he spoke to House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Rep. Jim Jordan and others, but maintained he did not destroy any records or use other phones.

“I thought it was a shame, and I kept asking why isn’t doing something about it?” Trump said. “Why isn’t Nancy Pelosi doing something about it? And the mayor of D.C. also. The mayor of D.C. and Nancy Pelosi are in charge.”

“I hated seeing it. And I said, ‘It’s got to be taken care of,’ and I assumed they were taking care of it,” he added.
Trump stirred his supporters at a Jan. 6 rally with his lies about election fraud, then said he’d join them marching down Pennsylvania Avenue to the Capitol. Instead, he returned to the White House and watched the riot on TV. For hours, he ignored repeated pleas from aides and top lawmakers to issue a statement that might halt the violence.
What an idiot. What was Pelosi supposed to do from the room they were hiding her in? Neither she nor the Mayor has the authority to call out the Guard but Trump does! Trump openly admits he was watching it all and did nothing when he alone had all the power to do so. He is a disgrace to the office he held but I assure you the bobbleheads will bobble!!!!

What an idiot. What was Pelosi supposed to do from the room they were hiding her in? Neither she nor the Mayor has the authority to call out the Guard but Trump does! Trump openly admits he was watching it all and did nothing when he alone had all the power to do so. He is a disgrace to the office he held but I assure you the bobbleheads will bobble!!!!
a COMPLETE fool and idiot who has about 74 million followers. Scary.

The former guy is doing what he does best and blaming someone else for his shortcomings. Typical.

He KNOWS all he had to do was pick up the ****en phone. As it turned out, Pence did it.

still the idiot, Trump did all he could do to incite the violence regarding the insurrection on Jan. 6th. Said he wanted to attend, but SS said no, now blames the violence on Pelosi and the D.C. Mayor. What. a. joke.

He also blamed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser, both Democrats, for not doing enough to stop the violence that ensued.
“I thought it was a shame, and I kept asking why isn’t she doing something about it?” Trump said. “Why isn’t Nancy Pelosi doing something about it? And the mayor of D.C. also. The mayor of D.C. and Nancy Pelosi are in charge.”

Authorities continue to pursue charges against those who attacked the Capitol, including a former Virginia police officer whose trial began this week. Trump himself was impeached for the insurrection, but neither he nor others who may have led plans have been charged.
In the interview, Trump also defended Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife Ginni, who sent nearly two dozen texts to then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows urging him to overturn the 2020 election, according to copies reviewed by The Washington Post and CBS News. Democrats have been calling for the Supreme Court justice to recuse himself from any cases related to the insurrection.
“First of all, her husband is a great justice,” Trump said. “And she’s a fine woman. And she loves our country.”
The former president said he didn’t “remember getting very many” phone calls during the seven-hour period missing from White House phone records for Jan. 6. He said he spoke to House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Rep. Jim Jordan and others, but maintained he did not destroy any records or use other phones.

Only a moron believes anything that comes out of the mouth of the one-term loser Trump.

The president of the united states is watching this unfold on tv after he unleashes his supporters to go fight, fight, fight for their rights and stop the steal at the capitol.

The president of the united states then assumes it's the speakers and mayor's problem so he assumed they would do something.

Presidential leadership at its best, he assumed.

Classic middle school bully.

Whatever color fear is.
I am not sure Trump knows fear...yet. Thats why I am hoping some of the investigations he is under have teeth. WE already know a Judge said he "most likely" committed crimes related to Jan.6th. There is NO most likely about it. He DID.

I am not sure Trump knows fear...yet. Thats why I am hoping some of the investigations he is under have teeth. WE already know a Judge said he "most likely" committed crimes related to Jan.6th. There is NO most likely about it. He DID.
What we know and what can be proven in court are two different animals. With that said, I cannot believe there is nothing that is worthy of bringing charges.

If the current 1/6 committee were actually conducting a real investigation, questions to Pelosi would indeed be a big part of it as would questions to the FBI. But no, that committee is nothing but a partisan joke.

If the current 1/6 committee were actually conducting a real investigation, questions to Pelosi would indeed be a big part of it as would questions to the FBI. But no, that committee is nothing but a partisan joke.
what do they need to ask Pelosi????

Not sure what your reason is for wanting the FBI interviewed but I do know you have previously repeated conspiracy theories, started by Tucker, involving Epps and the FBI. If that is what is prompting your mention of the FBI, Epps has already been interviewed under osth and has denied any involvement with the FBI.

Trump speaks from ignorance on how Capital security works.

Pelosi was no more in charge than McConnel was for the Senate.

a COMPLETE fool and idiot who has about 74 million followers. Scary.
He admitted that he never takes reasonability. It is always the fault of someone else when you are a narcissist. I would have been shocked if he did anything but this.

Trump speaks from ignorance on how Capital security works.

Pelosi was no more in charge than McConnel was for the Senate.
I don't believe that for a second. Trump knows exactly how it works which is why he is trying to deflect to Pelosi.....and as we can see it works with the mind controlled base.

I don't believe that for a second. Trump knows exactly how it works which is why he is trying to deflect to Pelosi.....and as we can see it works with the mind controlled base.

Wonder why Trump has not said that if he was in charge of Capital security the event of 1/6 would never have happened.
oh wait, that is what he believes about Ukraine and Russia. :giggle:

imo, Trump thought he could run the US like he did one of his project companies.

Nah. He's just a lying bastard. He knows his followers will trip over themselves to repeat his lies in the hope of trolling someone on the left.

Like that. gbg3 knows perfectly damn well that Pelosi had no authority to do what she's being accused of not doing. Just like Trump. But they'll tell any disgusting lie, won't they gbg3?

what do they need to ask Pelosi????
We have to find out WHY she didn't stop and call somebody that had the Authority to call in the N G like Trump when she was running for her life.
How dare she NOT make that call How dare she go hiding some place so the mob doesn't try to kill her Shame on her,
she should have stopped and made that call
Have a nice day

We have to find out WHY she didn't stop and call somebody that had the Authority to call in the N G like Trump when she was running for her life.
How dare she NOT make that call How dare she go hiding some place so the mob doesn't try to kill her Shame on her,
she should have stopped and made that call
Have a nice day
I recognize the sarcasm and share your view but it would not have mattered if she did. Hell his own VP, his puppy dog McCarthy, his daughter and even Hannity begged him to do something and instead he watched it on TV reveling in his perceived glory. He is disgusting and if elections are allowed to be free and fair his filthy self will never see the inside of the Oval Office again.

Back
Top Bottom