• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump spokeswoman blames Obama for 2004 death of Captain Khan

Hillary was on the of the politicians who sent that guy to war. If it had been up to Trump the war in Iraq would have never happened and he might still be alive.

Not only is that wholly irrelevant, it's a Hypothesis Contrary to Facts.

The tea party rabble are destroying the party, burning it down, and salting the earth. I saw it coming years ago and got the hell out of the republican party.

No one can fool you smart guy! :lamo

Not nearly as Stupid as Hillary lying about what the FBI director said.

Ain't that the truth! The women is a compulsive liar. For the last year ever time she spoke about the e-mail
issue she lied. She can not tell the truth. A true mental defect.

Liberals are always quick to blame and even quicker to take credit where none is due. So, what's surprising about Donald Trump blaming Barack Obama?

Lol, I was flipping through the channels last night and barely caught this. I just kept flipping through laughing to myself that someone could say something so stupid, and I noticed it immediately, and as soon as she said it Blitzer replies with "well time for commercial break!" For ****s sake, correct her. If you don't know as much about current news as some schmuck on a debate forum who barely watches the news then you shouldn't be hosting a show on CNN.

The thirty seconds I saw of the segment was amazing. She acted just like Trump. Deny deny deny and attack.

Blitzer did correct her after the break.

Not nearly as Stupid as Hillary lying about what the FBI director said.

You know what is stupid?

When you have a story like this, and you come on the thread and blather "but...but...Hillary...but but..."

Focus on the actual topic, otherwise it doesn't make you look very good.

You know what is stupid?

When you have a story like this, and you come on the thread and blather "but...but...Hillary...but but..."

That's all they got, over and over and over and over... But, but, but, but Hillary.

They can't defend Trump, so the attack Clinton..

How do you defend someone who makes fun of handicap people? Who criticizes POW's? And the family of a soldier who died in combat? They can't.. So its... But, but Hillary.

The tea party rabble are destroying the party, burning it down, and salting the earth. I saw it coming years ago and got the hell out of the republican party.

I voted for a Tea Party favorite in the primaries. I also have voted for Tea Party candidates or those who got support from the various Tea Party groups since 2010 when they came into prominence. They didn't cause idiots to support a reality TV host clown. Paul Ryan didn't create Trump. Marco Rubio didn't create Trump. I don't know what created Trump but I don't blame the Tea Party. Their fundamental message of low taxes and small government is and was a good one.

I don't want to veer off topic, which is Trump's idiotic campaign spokesperson. This is the kind of person who Trump would have working for him in the White House. Kill me.

You know what is stupid?

The fact that you want to emphasize a mistake by a Trump employee and ignore a deliberate lie from Hillary herself makes you look even worse.

The fact that you want to emphasize a mistake by a Trump employee and ignore a deliberate lie from Hillary herself makes you look even worse.

The thread isn't about Hillary, so your off topic rants are just wank.

Wasn't a mistake, it was a blatant lie. And it had nothing to do with Hillary, you got plenty of threads where you can rant and rave about Hillary...but this thread is not about her.

Focus.

And you only mentioned two of his many recent stupid statements. They're starting to happen hourly. At this point nothing will convince me that he isn't doing this intentionally. No one person can be this stupid and foolish.

Albert Einstein noted that the difference between genius and stupidity was that genius had its' limits

The thread isn't about Hillary, so your off topic rants are just wank.

Wasn't a mistake, it was a blatant lie. And it had nothing to do with Hillary, you got plenty of threads where you can rant and rave about Hillary...but this thread is not about her.

Focus.

In this political season anything about Trump is also about Hillary. You don't want to bring her up because in any honest comparison screw-ups/weaknesses Trump comes off as 10 times better than Queen Cankles.

In this political season anything about Trump is also about Hillary. You don't want to bring her up because in any honest comparison screw-ups/weaknesses Trump comes off as 10 times better than Queen Cankles.

No. This thread is about one thing. Not about your rants about Hillary.

Play by the rules around here.

So can we count on you running into every negative thread about Hillary and saying something disparaging about Trump, just to keep the balance up?

No one can fool you smart guy! :lamo

Liberals are always quick to blame and even quicker to take credit where none is due. So, what's surprising about Donald Trump blaming Barack Obama?

When they cannot think of a single thing to say in Trump's defense, they attack everyone else, just like he would want.

Back
Top Bottom