• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Speech Ratings Are In

Pelosi and Chuck benefited from people hoping to miss the speeches and return to their normal Tuesday TV ritual

This is how we are determining who won? (We are going to end up acting like they do eventually, coming up with more nonsense taking us further away from the actual issues.)

This is how we are determining who won? (We are going to end up acting like they do eventually, coming up with more nonsense taking us further away from the actual issues.)

Isn't it better than shouting the loudest?

Orange tyrant is gonna be angry....big surprise....

That's not what the blog says. It talked about viewership numbers and not approval or agreement.

Combined overnight ratings of seven national networks:

9-9:15, including President Trump’s address to the nation: 28.1m

9:15-9:30, including Pelosi/Schumer response: 29.3m

Verdict: Chuck and Nancy Win the night

TV Ratings: Democrats' Response to Trump Speech Outdraws President in Early Numbers

The conversations on social media of what people were going to do instead of listen to the Orangeman were simply glorious. By far the best was people watching a livestream of Stormy Daniels folding her underwear. :lol:

(I didn't do that, though; I had other plans.)

The conversations on social media of what people were going to do instead of listen to the Orangeman were simply glorious. By far the best was people watching a livestream of Stormy Daniels folding her underwear. :lol:

(I didn't do that, though; I had other plans.)

I read a book, and yet Trump supporters questioned that and told me to prove it...They are delusional.

I read a book, and yet Trump supporters questioned that and told me to prove it...They are delusional.

You read a book?! Traitor!!11!1 You're supposed to let tRump and pEnce tell you what to think!!11!11!!1!

Most people are still in traffic at 6 pm. They usually are home around 6:20-6:30.

I listen to MSNBC CNN and fox on XM while I'm driving

LOL!!

Rating are like polls...meaningless.

Trump loves them when they favor him as do all right wingers love them. Only when they don't favor you guys are they meaningless

Combined overnight ratings of seven national networks:

9-9:15, including President Trump’s address to the nation: 28.1m

9:15-9:30, including Pelosi/Schumer response: 29.3m

Verdict: Chuck and Nancy Win the night

TV Ratings: Democrats' Response to Trump Speech Outdraws President in Early Numbers

It was wonderful seeing these two old, boring , white fossils blather on . Yeah that did WONDERS for the Democrats.
The GOP is supposed to be the party of boring old white fossil.
Trum may be old and white but nobody ever accused him of being boring.

Couldn't they have trotted out some of their " intersectional" stars? Maybe the Muslim ? AOC, the new hot blonde bi chick?

#FAIL

Oh my, we all know how ratings are ever so important to Trump, I only wish I was a fly on the wall when he learns about this.

The actual numbers won't bother him in the slightest, he'll just make up his own narrative as normal.

Oh then why did Manafort hand Russian Oligarchs polling data?

Who said he did?

Oh...wait...that's right, some unknown person told Mueller that he did. Sounds like an unsupported rumor to me.

Trump loves them when they favor him as do all right wingers love them. Only when they don't favor you guys are they meaningless

I don't love any polls.

I don't love any polls.

The important thing is that it's going to piss Trump off ... like how he keeps coming second to Obama in popularity polls.

#priceless

Back
Top Bottom