• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Speech Ratings Are In

The important thing is that it's going to piss Trump off ... like how he keeps coming second to Obama in popularity polls.

#priceless

LOL!!

Okay. If that's what you think the important thing is...

Manafort's lawyers are not unknown.

???

Manafort's lawyers aren't the ones saying he gave anyone anything. They are the ones who say Mueller is claiming...based on an unknown third party...that Manafort gave polling data to the Russian guy. Manafort's lawyers are also the ones who say that Mueller won't provide them with the name of the third party or any evidence about what the third party said.

Come on, dude...get up to speed here, okay?

That's the glorious thing about freedom. nobody has to watch it.

No one said anyone had to. :shrug: But maybe...just MAYBE instead of being petulant children they should have been adults and watched it because whether they agree or not, illegal immigration IS something that needs to be discussed.

???

Manafort's lawyers aren't the ones saying he gave anyone anything. They are the ones who say Mueller is claiming...based on an unknown third party...that Manafort gave polling data to the Russian guy. Manafort's lawyers are also the ones who say that Mueller won't provide them with the name of the third party or any evidence about what the third party said.

Come on, dude...get up to speed here, okay?

You, like usual are wrong:

Defense attorneys for onetime Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort inadvertently revealed Tuesday that their client stands accused of sharing polling data with a suspected former Russian intelligence officer, according to court documents filed publicly in Washington D.C.

Paul Manafort shared 2016 presidential polling data with ex-Russian agent: Feds

No one said anyone had to. :shrug: But maybe...just MAYBE instead of being petulant children they should have been adults and watched it because whether they agree or not, illegal immigration IS something that needs to be discussed.

Did you watch all the times Obama was on TV? Because I sure as hell did not.

When he did a prime time national address I did.
I didn't watch all the mid day or media ass kissing interviews

I haven't had any TV Channels in about 20 years. So nope. But then again I didn't watch Trump while he was on air either for the same reason. :shrug:

When he did a prime time national address I did.
I didn't watch all the mid day or media ass kissing interviews

I generally do not watch national addresses. I don't like the last two Presidents (Trump or Obama) enough to sit through them. :shrug:

I haven't had any TV Channels in about 20 years. So nope. But then again I didn't watch Trump while he was on air either for the same reason. :shrug:

Yet, you complain that those of us who choose to do something else during these national addresses should watch anyway even when we don't want to...

This is a little hilarious considering how many liberals have told me that ratings mean nothing whenever the subject of Rush Limbaugh comes up. :lol:

Look at all the people who post multiple posts and threads daily about the things Trump says claim they don’t care what Trump has to say. :lamo

Yet, you complain that those of us who choose to do something else during these national addresses should watch anyway even when we don't want to...

Difference being is that you have the capability to watch him on air. I don't. You specifically said that you refused to watch it.

I was part of the boycott so yes I objected. Not wasting my time. I'd rather read a book which is what I was doing at the time...

As part of the boycott.

sigh...

As always, you rely on Trump hating news articles. They give you misinformation, only SOME of the information...and then you end up not even understanding what they are telling you.

Look. I'll help you out this one time. Next time, I'll just dismiss you.

Fourth redaction on page 9

The first alleged misstatement identified in the Special Counsel’s submission(regarding a text exchange on May 26, 2018) related to a text message from a third-party asking permission to use Mr. Manafort’s name as an introduction in the event the third-party met the President. This does not constitute outreach by Mr. Manafort to the President. The second example identified by the Special Counsel is hearsay purportedly offered by an undisclosed third party and the defense has not been provided with the statement (or any witness statements that form the basis for alleging intentional falsehoods).

https://lawandcrime.com/awkward/man...heir-response-to-mueller-heres-what-they-say/

I generally do not watch national addresses. I don't like the last two Presidents (Trump or Obama) enough to sit through them. :shrug:

Whatever tickles your fancy. I watch so I know what they have said in their own words verse having someone give me their interpretation of what was said.

I do agree both Trump and Obama suck

Back
Top Bottom