• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump sits down with Harris Faulkner (Talks about Cohen, Campaign "Crime," 46% Approval Rating.

Captain Adverse

Classical Liberal Sage
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Trump sits down with Harris Faulkner (Talks about Cohen, Campaign "Crime," 46% Approval Rating.

IMO with all the foo for rah about "Felonies!," "Trump will be Impeached!." "Trump will resign!," Progressive-Left rhetoric we keep seeing posted in the Forum, it seems to me to be based on their usual confirmation bias.

Trump doesn't appear to be cracking or weakening to me.

I agree with Trump on these matters. IMO the Justice Dept. Prosecutors of Sothern District of NY, and the newly elected NY State Attorney are reflecting Progressive-Left animus using dirt dug up via the Russian Conspiracy witch-hunt to unseat/punish a President they never thought could be elected. Stretching (IMHO) campaign finance law interpretations to create "felonies" that would never be contemplated if the target was a popular Left-leaning President.

Clearly he has no intention to stop fighting every step of the way. As long as no "real" crimes are proven, I'll continue to support him every step of the way.

Cue the Progressive-Left justifications, moral panic, fallacies, etc... :coffeepap:

Last edited:
Re: Trump sits down with Harris Faulkner (Talks about Cohen, Campaign "Crime," 46% Approval Rating.

Wow! He made it through almost nine minutes without a psychotic break

he is obviously a stable genius

Re: Trump sits down with Harris Faulkner (Talks about Cohen, Campaign "Crime," 46% Approval Rating.

Clearly he has no intention to stop fighting every step of the way.
Bring it on, keep fighting it Trump and supporters. More you fight, the more bitter the fall.

He's now a lame duck president with more investigations circling in on him than any president has ever seen.
Why? Because he's the most corrupt and criminally exposed president we have ever seen.

Democrats haven't even regained their majority in the House yet...this is all DOJ/non-partisan. What's gonna happen with House Majority Democrat?
When Mueller makes his big reveal?

This is just getting good. The series finale is warming up.

A Trump cultist believes Trumps words.

And now to the weather.

IMO with all the foo for rah about "Felonies!," "Trump will be Impeached!." "Trump will resign!," Progressive-Left rhetoric we keep seeing posted in the Forum, it seems to me to be based on their usual confirmation bias.

Trump doesn't appear to be cracking or weakening to me.

I agree with Trump on these matters. IMO the Justice Dept. Prosecutors of Sothern District of NY, and the newly elected NY State Attorney are reflecting Progressive-Left animus using dirt dug up via the Russian Conspiracy witch-hunt to unseat/punish a President they never thought could be elected. Stretching (IMHO) campaign finance law interpretations to create "felonies" that would never be contemplated if the target was a popular Left-leaning President.

Clearly he has no intention to stop fighting every step of the way. As long as no "real" crimes are proven, I'll continue to support him every step of the way.

Cue the Progressive-Left justifications, moral panic, fallacies, etc... :coffeepap:

Oddest damned thing to have an opinion based on claims there is absolutely no credible evidence for.

Back
Top Bottom