• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump signed letter of intent for Trump Tower Moscow project despite Giuliani insisting he didn't

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Holy Crap. Super impressed by Cuomo for getting the scoop!!! Guess having his hand in having Trump supporters on TV every night worked. One of them gave this letter to him. The question, who???? Could it be Kellyanne???

CNN's Chris Cuomo obtained a copy of the signed letter of intent that set the stage for negotiations for Trump condominiums, a hotel and commercial property in the heart of Moscow. The letter is dated October 28, 2015, and bears the President's signature.

Trump signed letter of intent for Trump Tower Moscow project despite Giuliani insisting he didn't

Holy Crap. Super impressed by Cuomo for getting the scoop!!! Guess having his hand in having Trump supporters on TV every night worked. One of them gave this letter to him. The question, who???? Could it be Kellyanne???

Seriously? This is the first you've heard of this? Oh...wait...you probably believe, as Cuomo wants you to, that it isn't news unless HE tells you about it. You know...like WikiLeaks. LOL!!

Yeah...I guess it's time for Cuomo to try to spin a nothingburger into a juicy meal for all of his useful idiots.

Moving on...

I forgot. I gotta ask...do you have the foggiest idea what that letter of intent is about? Do you have any idea what Trump signed?

Hint: Cuomo is vague about that for a reason.

Last edited:
Seriously? This is the first you've heard of this? Oh...wait...you probably believe, as Cuomo wants you to, that it isn't news unless HE tells you about it. You know...like WikiLeaks. LOL!!

Yeah...I guess it's time for Cuomo to try to spin a nothingburger into a juicy meal for all of his useful idiots.

Moving on...

If you listen to fake news too much you tend to ignore the concepts of evidence and proof.

If you listen to fake news too much you tend to ignore the concepts of evidence and proof.

yawn...

Evidence that a private citizen tried and failed to close a business deal is something that doesn't interest me all that much. It happens every day of the year...in every country in the world.

Of course, I don't suffer from TDS. Maybe that has something to do with my disinterest.

yawn...

Evidence that a private citizen tried and failed to close a business deal is something that doesn't interest me all that much. It happens every day of the year...in every country in the world.

Of course, I don't suffer from TDS. Maybe that has something to do with my disinterest.

"Tried and failed." Is that Trump's new 2020 campaign slogan???

BTW, aren't you the least bit interested why Trump failed to build the Tower??? It seems that all systems were go. So what happened?

Oh my GOSH! This is truly earth shattering. A stunning bit of news!
Switch to CNN and the breaking news banner will be going full tilt!! :lamo

The letter does collaborate with cohen’s testimony about the Moscow tower

It was just odd that Cuomo didn't mention where he got it. Either Cohen has and has had a very tight working relationship w/Cuomo. He did give Cuomo the tape. Or it's someone else that Cuomo cannot reveal. But Cohen looks right...

Oh my GOSH! This is truly earth shattering. A stunning bit of news!
Switch to CNN and the breaking news banner will be going full tilt!! :lamo

Still waiting on Hillary's emails??? What's the Fox News update on that?

"Tried and failed." Is that Trump's new 2020 campaign slogan???

Nice snark. Useless, but nice.

BTW, aren't you the least bit interested why Trump failed to build the Tower??? It seems that all systems were go. So what happened?

No. But then, I don't have much of an interest in the thousands of business deals that fail every day around the world. Why are you interested?

Nice snark. Useless, but nice.

No. But then, I don't have much of an interest in the thousands of business deals that fail every day around the world. Why are you interested?

B/c he seems to keep failing at deal-making

Donald JR is on record in 2017 that there was a signed LOI.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Trump Jr Transcript_redacted.pdf

Pages 174/175

Last edited:
It is definitely concerning.

To each his own.

You get your tingle from Trump's failed business deals. I'll get mine from the good he's doing for the US economy.

Was Donald Trump a candidate for President in 2015? do you know what a letter of intent is? Was that project ever built? What is it with you that every thread is anti Trump and most speculation based upon Tabloid politics. Such hatred isn't healthy

It is definitely concerning.

What truly is concerning is how so many people continue to ignore the economic results being generated to focus on tabloid politics, rumors, speculations without context. As stated the Moscow project was NEVER built but that reality escapes the anti Trump left

What truly is concerning is how so many people continue to ignore the economic results being generated to focus on tabloid politics, rumors, speculations without context. As stated the Moscow project was NEVER built but that reality escapes the anti Trump left

Odd that I can't find any.

Back
Top Bottom