• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump should be Jailed Immediately over Classified Documents

whatever they are, I want more information before I go believing the powers that be about this. We have seen how that goes the last 6 years. They need to take him to court so that we can all see and work out EXACTLY what documents are so damning and why. at least a cursory information about them.

Do you think classified documents are typically shared in court?

"democrats have integrity, so i can throw tantrums and elect tyrants" but you lied 6 times before just freestyling some gibberish. and yet this was all thoroughly investigated? you didn't watch the hearings? didn't read about it, didn't learn the facts? i guess you have never believed in holding anybody accountable for anything.

a former president stole information that could cause huge numbers of casualties in the wrong hands, why are people so angered by the justice system that they want a lifetime stay-out-if-jail card for every member of the gop? you would never, ever be satisfied, it's astonishing that the dnc still eagerly passes along the message "we deeply respect the people plotting to kill us." 0 intellectual honesty
I'm not trusting those bureaucratic as***** after the last 6 years of propaganda from them and the left wing media. BS.

show me the PROOF.

Do you think classified documents are typically shared in court?
they better give at least an indication of what they deal with , verified by a jury this time, or they can go F**** themselves.

I don;t trust them for spit and not allowing our government bureaucrats to run a runover hatchet job for political gain.

I'm not trusting those bureaucratic as***** after the last 6 years of propaganda from them and the left wing media. BS.

show me the PROOF.

LOL... They aren't going to show you shit... Familiarize yourself with CIPA... (Classified Information Procedures Act)

LOL... They aren't going to show you shit... Familiarize yourself with CIPA... (Classified Information Procedures Act)
ok then , I guess its just another lying bureaucratic victory.

hope you are laughing as hard when you see the outcome of all this win by our entrenched bureaucracy.

ok then , I guess its just another lying bureaucratic victory.

hope you are laughing as hard when you see the outcome of all this win by our entrenched bureaucracy.

How exactly would YOU present classified information in a trial?

I guess I could get worked up over this stuff with Trump except that the democrats convinced me it didn't matter. How did they do that? All of the actions concerning Hillary's private server and classified e-mails being shared on it and other personal communication devices, the destruction of evidence by Hillary and her staff, destroying phones, compouters and bleach bit of those devices , the sharing of email accounts with Hillary's staff Huma Abedin and her boyfriend a child sex offender.
Then there's the Trump Russia Collusion which we have found out was all fabricated, by the Hillary campaign, a Russian national living in the US, a former Brit Spy working as a confidant to the FBI, The FBI using this faked information to obtain warrants to spy on a Presidential candidate, his staff and then a President and his staff despite knowing it was fake information. The FBI pressuring Twitter and left media to ignore the Hunter Biden laptop, the Hunter Biden business partner whistle blower, and vetting the Twitter emails to prevent the public from knowing these things.
All that has convinced me these things by Trump can't possibly matter because the democrats have done much worse and we have bee told to ignore it all.
First of all, Hillary's issue was some 14-16 years ago while she was the SOS. Hillary's issue was investigated by the FBI and the determination was no crime had been committed.

Trump is no longer in government. He has no right to possess those documents. Hillary, being an active SOS, had the right to possess those documents.

You've been trying this whataboutism for months. It's a waste of everyone's time.

whatever they are, I want more information before I go believing the powers that be about this. We have seen how that goes the last 6 years. They need to take him to court so that we can all see and work out EXACTLY what documents are so damning and why. at least a cursory information about them.
You just don't get it. None of us will ever see what classified documents were in Trump's possession unless at some point Biden de-classifies them. Trump will not be charged with possession of classified documents. He will be charged with obstructing a federal investigation.

In the end, and the number changes all the time, he had roughly 24,000 government owned WH documents in his possession he wasn't supposed to have. He then lied to the FBI about returning all the documents. This is now the second time that lie comes front and center.

If there are charges that could be levied for one, unauthorized removal of classified documents from the Government, two the mishandling of misappropriated classified documents, three the exposure of classified documents to unknown numbers of individuals lacking classified document clearance, the hell yes he should be charged and arrested and processed on those criminal acts.

"Trump should be Jailed Immediately over Classified Documents"​

Yeah... IMMEDIATELY!

Why let a little thing like a PUBLIC trial get in the way?
Jail is for people who are on trial. Prison is for the convicted. As usual, Trumpers have no rational way to polish this turd.

show me the PROOF.
No one needs to show you anything.... Reading and Reasearching is likely your best option.

What is wrong with you? Do you not understand what the words "Top Secret" means, and especially within Government.

Do you understand that as of Jan. 20, 2021, Trump became nothing more than an average citizen, no longer to have access to Top Secret Information. ~ Is there anything you willfully choose not to understand about that, it's your own fault.

Do you understand that "Top Secret" Government documents, does not belong in the personal possession of any non governmental citizen.
~ Is there anything you willfully choose not to understand about that, it's your own fault.

What is wrong with you? Do you not understand what the words "Top Secret" means, and especially within Government.

Do you understand that as of Jan. 20, 2021, Trump became nothing more than an average citizen, no longer to have access to Top Secret Information. ~ Is there anything you willfully choose not to understand about that, it's your own fault.

Do you understand that "Top Secret" Government documents, does not belong in the personal possession of any non governmental citizen.
~ Is there anything you willfully choose not to understand about that, it's your own fault.
whats wrong with me? whats wrong with them? they have been caught in some shady issues here recently and I do not trust our federal bureaucracy.
at the very least I will have to see a decently unbiased jury convict

Trump should be Jailed Immediately over Classified Documents
Representatives of former President Donald Trump alerted the FBI that they found another set of potentially sensitive documents in a storage facility in West Palm Beach, Florida, a U.S. official confirmed to CBS News.

There were two documents with classified markings inside a sealed box, adding to the more than 300 documents with classified markings that were found this year at Trump's properties. The documents have been turned over to the FBI.

The revelation is the first indication classified materials might have been held or might be at Trump properties.

The searches by Trump representatives were conducted around Thanksgiving at three other locations — the former president's golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey, Trump Tower in New York and in a storage facility at Mar-a-Lago in Florida — according to The Washington Post, which first reported the story.
end quote

All that crap he talked about Hillary and classified info... which they did not find her in possession of classified documents... Now, the reality is... Trump stole Classified documents, lied about them, did not return them when requested, and now they find more.
  • This is the same Treasonous Mad Man that talks about canceling the Constitution, and you add those to things together... we are talking about Major Treasonouse Motivations, following his directing people to attack the U.S. Capitol and Hang the Vice President.

Trump should get the highest penalty for Treason.

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason​

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)
But it would interfere with his golf game.

guess I could get worked up over this stuff with Trump except that the democrats convinced me it didn't matter.
Exactly zero people are buying this act. We are literally all laughing at you for saying this. You know that, right?

they have been caught in some shady issues here recently and I do not trust our federal bureaucracy.
Which has what to do with any of this? You think they planted spies in a team Trump hired?

Do you think they planted the siezed evidence?

Do you think they planted a spy in team Trump to perjure herself in a court filing?

I call bulllllshiiiiit. This is smoke and mirrors from you.

How exactly would YOU present classified information in a trial?
the jury has to see it. if it really is something that cannot be shown or declassified enough to give a summary of content, then I would find a way to have a bipartisan effort to sign off on "yeah its something we cannot possibly show the general public." such as a well picked jury or multiple people from both sides with national security clearance.

Which has what to do with any of this? You think they planted spies in a team Trump hired?

Do you think they planted the siezed evidence?

Do you think they planted a spy in team Trump to perjure herself in a court filing?

I call bulllllshiiiiit. This is smoke and mirrors from you.
I dont know that the "evidence" is actually all that damning yet... i think its normal stuff that ex presidents take with them with the blessing of the documents body, and they are making a big deal over it just for the win in 2024. I think this because the federal bureaucracy HAS been found doing stupid sh** here recently JUST as I said, and until they PROVE otherwise they can kiss my ass.

how's that for smoke and mirrors.

I don't see it. However, he did piss off King Faux. That's probably the real danger.

If you want to know the truth, i am wondering if the federal bureaucracy is vying to make sure to be in power when our economy collapses and they can declare martial law, and put everything to digital currency and have control of social media so they can implement china like lockdowns on american citizens to bring us to heel within the next 10 years.

look at what is going on around us with this economy, and political upheavals and culture, and the proposals of this sort of thing at hand at the moment and ask yourself why all this now?

all because of one temperamental businessman president ruffled their feathers? BS.

there is power on the line somewhere.

fear of what? yuo're afraid of ex president Trump? wtf?

unless he has something on the people in power, what have they got to be afraid of?
Republicans fear him. they are one truth social post away from being RINOs.

Jail is for people who are on trial. Prison is for the convicted. As usual, Trumpers have no rational way to polish this turd.

Not true at all.

Most states - if conviction calls for <12 month, sometimes <18 month sentence, time will all be done in Country Jail AFTER CONVICTION.

Donald Trump has not been convicted of anything.

Surprised you did not know that.

As usual, those who don't understand attempt to teach (poorly).

Not this old dead horse again.

How many times are we going to be it to death?

TDS and hate is all I see.

Back
Top Bottom