• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump should be indicted

The best guarantee of a democratic presidential win in 2024 would be trump running again. The man is a loser through and through. I do not think he will go to prison, nor do I think he should. Seems like a banana republic thing to do. Not to mention the chances of seating a jury with no trumpers on it, therefore assuring an acquittal. Maybe he will have Rudy represent him, Rudy would be stupid enough to ask for a bench trial!

The Democrats have gone off the deep end. To impeach him TWICE? And now going after him legally? Very piss-poor precedent. The right hated Obama also, but they didn't "go after him" personally.

I've never seen politics turn so personal. VERY bad road to go down.

The Trump supporters indignant at the “corruption catalog” the OP posted are obviously the ones Donald was speaking about when he said that he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and not lose their support. Face it guys, you don’t need to study at Trump University with a grant from the Trump Foundation to get it that Donald is a crook. Those scams showed it, and his birtherism, refusal to accept election results, insults to so many groups, Central Park Five stuff, and countless lies confirm him as dithpicable, as Daffy would say. Give it up.

Trump got his ass in a bind by doing illegal activities as a president. Now he is in a bigger bind because his stonewalling does not have the same strength. Some have said he has broke more laws as president than any president in history.

He is more concerned about losing his stature as a billionaire. A former NY Times journalist on taxes questioned Trumps claims as a billionaire due the the number of bankruptcies he has filed. This journalist covered the Trump family for decades. Safe to say he has no respect for Donald Trump.

Mostly Trump needs the office of the president because it comes with many unwritten privileges such as no prosecution of a sitting president. This should never exist.

I say his new escapade of ripping off donors can be added to the long list of alleged criminal activity.

Trump got his ass in a bind by doing illegal activities as a president. Now he is in a bigger bind because his stonewalling does not have the same strength. Some have said he has broke more laws as president than any president in history.

He is more concerned about losing his stature as a billionaire. A former NY Times journalist on taxes questioned Trumps claims as a billionaire due the the number of bankruptcies he has filed. This journalist covered the Trump family for decades. Safe to say he has no respect for Donald Trump.

Mostly Trump needs the office of the president because it comes with many unwritten privileges such as no prosecution of a sitting president. This should never exist.

I say his new escapade of ripping off donors can be added to the long list of alleged criminal activity.
Makes me wonder at times if Trump lost out on never having a supervisor at work, or a board of directors in his business that he had to report to. As a leftist, I dislike his policies, but somehow think he could have been a more effective conservative president if he had come to grips with the reality of the limits that normal people have to deal with. Then again, a more effective prez would have been re-elected, so I am great full for his flaws.

Back
Top Bottom