• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Shares Post Suggesting 'Civil War'

Spunkylama

Requested Profile Delete. Bye
Banned
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

"Any of my fellow Republicans wanna speak out now?" GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger said of the incendiary post.

Former President Donald Trump shared a post on his social media platform that appeared to propose or predict a civil war in the U.S.
A Truth Social user suggested “civil war” in response to a March 19 tweet from El Salvador’s president, Nayib Bukele, which was screengrabbed and posted to Truth Social by former Fox Nation host Lara Logan. Trump “retruthed” the comment about civil war.

“The most powerful country in the world is falling so fast, that it makes you rethink what are the real reasons,” Bukele’s tweet read. “Something so big and powerful can’t be destroyed so quickly, unless the enemy comes from within.”

snip

Why aren't Republicans speaking out against this?

Who cares what those teeny bopper white girls think at the huffpost..

1653316600864.png

Bear, I'm going to ask you very nicely to give an option on the actual topic of the OP or if it doesn't interest you just pass it by.
Give me a legitimate link not from some teeny bopper white girls

Opening the thread back up for people who are interested in discussing Trump's comments and why we think the right hasn't or will not tell people to tone the rhetoric down.

He is attacking the source. I get it I do. But it seems like it's trolling to deflect from the points made in the OP.

Sorry, changed my post - he sounds old.

He is attacking the source. I get it I do. But it seems like it's trolling to deflect from the points made in the OP.
So what's next you going to give us a link about politics from vogue magazine?

Give me a legitimate link not from some teeny bopper white girls
That is what he posted, who reports on it is irrelevant. Don't like this one go look , there is lots out there saying the same thing.

If at first you don't succeed......;)

donald-trump-tweets-2012-1478856552.jpg

They probably think/hope/dream that a civil war will make America great again.....

.....why else would they vote for the one term loser again.....

af0607de7c8cfb280dc0020797e4d21eede3e6e7.jpg

.....because they know he'll finish the job this time ?

51922c30c5e251b562ad76050dbd5eb57cf2cb43.png

:unsure:

"Any of my fellow Republicans wanna speak out now?" GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger said of the incendiary post.

Former President Donald Trump shared a post on his social media platform that appeared to propose or predict a civil war in the U.S.
A Truth Social user suggested “civil war” in response to a March 19 tweet from El Salvador’s president, Nayib Bukele, which was screengrabbed and posted to Truth Social by former Fox Nation host Lara Logan. Trump “retruthed” the comment about civil war.

“The most powerful country in the world is falling so fast, that it makes you rethink what are the real reasons,” Bukele’s tweet read. “Something so big and powerful can’t be destroyed so quickly, unless the enemy comes from within.”

snip

Why aren't Republicans speaking out against this?

This is why Trump should never be allowed back in the White House, and why I believe the majority of Americans do not want him in the White House?

This is why Trump should never be allowed back in the White House, and why I believe the majority of Americans do not want him in the White House?
Not sure about that second part or they will cheat to make it happen.

I think he makes a fair point to a degree.
I dont come to a message board to be redirected so I don't read copy and paste nor click on links unless I am looking for verification of what the poster said.
But if it's an editorial piece and its from an organization of young women, I think that factors in to what we think about it.

If this pops up on my news feed or in another thread that is fully explained by the opening post ill comment more substantively.

Is Huffington mostly all young women?

I think he makes a fair point to a degree.
I dont come to a message board to be redirected so I don't read copy and paste nor click on links unless I am looking for verification of what the poster said.
But if it's an editorial piece and its from an organization of young women, I think that factors in to what we think about it.

If this pops up on my news feed or in another thread that is fully explained by the opening post ill comment more substantively.

Is Huffington mostly all young women?
What if it is a news outlet with mostly women? Would that be a problem?

So what's next you going to give us a link about politics from vogue magazine?

I tried to find a link for you from Fox News, but I don't think they're reporting the story. :unsure:

Can you point out the exact words? I can't find it. This is from the article
appeared to propose or predict a civil war in the U.S.

I think it's pretty clear we are definitely heading towards some kind of reckoning in this country. Whether it will reach the level of violence of a civil war I am not sure of. Looking around though, we are more polarized than at any time in modern history, faith in our institutions is at an all time low, and the divides seems to be getting worse, not better.

Bear, I'm going to ask you very nicely to give an option on the actual topic of the OP or if it doesn't interest you just pass it by.
Have you ever read comments like "trash source"?

Back
Top Bottom