• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Shares Post Suggesting 'Civil War'

His handle is Magaking? Sorry, didn't know that.
Sorry it might be confusing or you are pretending...
He re-truthed or in other words retweeted it.

He shared it with his followers. One can conclude from doing so he is advocating for it.

Wow, you talk about people destroying a thread, probably breaking some forum rules with off topic BS.

Republicans are afraid of Trump, they shutter at the thought of him.

I remember when Trump was running for President, how he insulted other Republican candidates giving them names like sleepy and dopey.

Those very same candidates would suck his dick today if so instructed, its turned into a party of sheep, afraid to criticize or challenge.

Wow, you talk about people destroying a thread, probably breaking some forum rules with off topic BS.

Republicans are afraid of Trump, they shutter at the thought of him.

I remember when Trump was running for President, how he insulted other Republican candidates giving them names like sleepy and dopey.

Those very same candidates would suck his dick today if so instructed, its turned into a party of sheep, afraid to criticize or challenge.
giphy.gif

If at first you don't succeed......;)

donald-trump-tweets-2012-1478856552.jpg

They probably think/hope/dream that a civil war will make America great again.....

.....why else would they vote for the one term loser again.....

af0607de7c8cfb280dc0020797e4d21eede3e6e7.jpg

.....because they know he'll finish the job this time ?

51922c30c5e251b562ad76050dbd5eb57cf2cb43.png

:unsure:

Well done; I very much agree.

So far we have had zero people from the right say this was wrong.
We have had deflection, complaints about women, and pretending he didn't say it at all...

"Any of my fellow Republicans wanna speak out now?" GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger said of the incendiary post.

Former President Donald Trump shared a post on his social media platform that appeared to propose or predict a civil war in the U.S.
A Truth Social user suggested “civil war” in response to a March 19 tweet from El Salvador’s president, Nayib Bukele, which was screengrabbed and posted to Truth Social by former Fox Nation host Lara Logan. Trump “retruthed” the comment about civil war.

“The most powerful country in the world is falling so fast, that it makes you rethink what are the real reasons,” Bukele’s tweet read. “Something so big and powerful can’t be destroyed so quickly, unless the enemy comes from within.”

snip

Why aren't Republicans speaking out against this?
Why don't you quote the actual post so we know what your talking about

"Any of my fellow Republicans wanna speak out now?" GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger said of the incendiary post.

Former President Donald Trump shared a post on his social media platform that appeared to propose or predict a civil war in the U.S.
A Truth Social user suggested “civil war” in response to a March 19 tweet from El Salvador’s president, Nayib Bukele, which was screengrabbed and posted to Truth Social by former Fox Nation host Lara Logan. Trump “retruthed” the comment about civil war.

“The most powerful country in the world is falling so fast, that it makes you rethink what are the real reasons,” Bukele’s tweet read. “Something so big and powerful can’t be destroyed so quickly, unless the enemy comes from within.”

snip

Why aren't Republicans speaking out against this?
because it wasn't even trump's post? he just shared what someone else posted lol is that illegal now?

What if it is a news outlet with mostly women? Would that be a problem?
Problem, no. Would i weight that as likely to have an agenda yes. Would not you?

I consider the source of everything I read and never read editorials from anyone.
Its makes no sense to me, it never did.
I want fact. I then form my own opinion.

For decades I read the NY Times from cover to cover. Literally. Never skipped a day. I never read editorials.

I can't understand why they are so influential. Its like listening to Donald Trump. Just someone filled with bias using bad reasoning.

Another source :

Trump under fire for sharing post ‘calling for civil war’ over US inflation​

The tweet from El Salvador’s president was shared as a screenshot on the Truth social site by former Fox Nation host Lara Logan

Because a good 3rd of the GOP agrees with this kind of behavior and the other 2/3rds fall in line.

Of American voters? Sure. But a majority of the GOP still supports him.

Agreed.

The problem is the vagaries of the Electoral College essentially are allowing a, "Tyranny of the Minority".

Trump & the GOP will never prevail in the popular vote in the '24 national election, but it is possible they'll still succeed in attaining the White House.

Problem, no. Would i weight that as likely to have an agenda yes. Would not you?

I consider the source of everything I read and never read editorials from anyone.

For decades I read the NY Times from cover to cover. Literally. Never skipped a day. I never read editorials.

I can't understand why they are so influential. Its like listening to Donald Trump. Just someone filled with bias using bad reasoning.

In fairness to you, most NY Times editorials are pretty boring.

It is interesting that you engage in a website and read posts that are loaded with opinion, but won't read them in a newspaper.

It is interesting that you engage in a website and read posts that are loaded with opinion, but won't read them in a newspaper.
…….and expect to be spoon-fed!

I dont come here for fact.

There was a thread here the other day that asked, why do you post here at DP?

I answered in one word, to vent.

Yes, I like to offer some tutelage along the way too but their are only about 3-4 posters here that I can truly converse with peer to peer.

We have to be careful, though.

I once OP'd a thread based upon a HuffPo article that was picked-up by Yahoo and several other sources. I didn't realize the other sources were simply referring to the HuffPo source article verbatim.

Due to the misleading nature of the source article, I got burned, as it made implications that were not supported, yet I had run with it buoyed that the assertion was supported by 'other orgs'.

Interesting.

Obviously we have to be careful to not let ourselves easily get erroneously swayed, but I enjoy reading opinion, particularly from those I respect. I do this because I sometimes gain insight. Also, I enjoy seeing what others think, including those to which I disagree, and what rationalizations are being used. I find this last insightful, as well.

Hah! I've vacillated in my daily reading of the Gray Lady, though usually tried to get to her.

But for a long time, Sunday mornings often meant a copy of NYT, a copy of my local paper, a copy of Barron's - bagels, lox, cream cheese, & coffee - and the Sunday morning news shows!

Last edited:
I dont come here for fact.

There was a thread here the other day that asked, why do you post here at DP?

I answered in one word, to vent.

Yes, I like to offer some tutelage along the way too but their are only about 3-4 posters here that I can truly converse with peer to peer.

That's "two"! (words) :p

Alright, just messin' with ya'!

That's "two"! (words) :p

Alright, just messin' with ya'!
In the thread I just wrote vent

To make make it grammatically correct here i said to vent. Probably should have just used quotes around vent.

In the thread I just wrote vent

To make make it grammatically correct here i said to vent. Probably should have just used quotes around vent.

Nah. I knew what you meant.

Just trying to inject a little levity into Monday morning . . .

Back
Top Bottom