• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Sexualizing his one year old daugher...New <disgusting> Video

Paperview

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This one blew me away. A new video has been unearthed that is truly disconcerting -

SEE IT: Donald Trump comments on 1-year-old daughter’s breasts in disturbing 1994 interview

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...1-year-old-daughter-breasts-article-1.2591961
No woman is too young for Donald Trump to sexualize — not even his own baby girl.
The Republican presidential frontrunner once discussed his 1-year-old daughter Tiffany’s would-be breasts in a disgusting interview on national TV.
I knew the man was a disgusting sexist from his many other comments, but this was one to make one gasp, then puke.

He actually comments on his infant daughter's legs and potential breast size.

From Mediate:

"There is really no way to prepare yourself for this.

That’s right, folks, Donald Trump speculated about his then-infant daughter Tiffany Trump’s potential breast size and legs that won’t quit. Here’s to all the lucky people who went long on brain bleach stock yesterday."

SEE IT: Donald Trump comments on 1-year-old daughter’s breasts in disturbing 1994 interview

Daily Show Digs Up Most Disturbing Donald Trump Daughter Clip Yet | Mediaite

1459952863162.jpg

How in the world does someone who thinks like this rise to the top of the GOP crop?

How can anyone defend this?

This one blew me away. A new video has been unearthed that is truly disconcerting -

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...1-year-old-daughter-breasts-article-1.2591961
I knew the man was a disgusting sexist from his many other comments, but this was one to make one gasp, then puke.

From Mediate:

That’s right, folks, Donald Trump speculated about his then-infant daughter Tiffany Trump’s potential breast size and legs that won’t quit. Here’s to all the lucky people who went long on brain bleach stock yesterday."

1459952863162.jpg

How in the world does someone who thinks like this rise to the top of the GOP crop?

Yawn.

“Donald, what does Tiffany have of yours, and what does Tiffany have of Marla’s?” host Robin Leach asked.

Trump answered instantly — and he did not bring up his daughter’s eyes, nose or smile.

“Well, I think that she's got a lot of Marla,” he said.”She's a really beautiful baby, and she's got Marla's legs. We don't know whether she's got this part yet (gestures toward his chest), but time will tell.”

Get real. Trump is an ass, but that is not the reason why. It was a hypothetical and a joke.
Don't like him as the nominee, find some real reason instead of some trumped up outrage.

Normal people don't go to what potential breast size their baby daughter may have.and how glamorous her gams may be when asked a question like that.

His reference point is the sexual parts of a baby...a freakin baby!

Never mind the creep factor in him saying he would've liked to date his other daughter

- put together with all the other things he has said objectifying women -- he reduces females to body parts, but hey, he's Donald, so like good soldiers, there will be defense of even this...

Normal people don't go to what potential breast size their baby daughter may have.and how glamorous her gams may be when asked a question like that.

Never mind the creep factor in him saying he would've liked to date his other daughter

- put together with all the other things he has said objectifying women -- he reduces females to body parts, but hey, he's Donald, so like good soldiers, there will be defense of even this...

Normal people do not run for president either.

Seriously, this is a total nonissue. It is in fact just stupid.

From Mediate:

1459952863162.jpg

How can anyone defend Bill Clinton ?

How can anyone defend Bill Clinton ?

Did you know that no one had even referenced Bill Clinton in this thread? Not even once. That is because Bill Clinton is not the subject of the thread.

The more you know...

Normal people do not run for president either.

Seriously, this is a total nonissue. It is in fact just stupid.

I find it pretty damn creepy.

I thought he had hit the high gross bar when he talked about how he wanted to date his daughter,

then when I heard his answer to "what's the favorite thing you have in common with your daughter,” A: "I was going to say sex..." <ew>

but this one just takes it over the top for me.

His very first thought when it comes to his infant

when asked that innocuous question, is her gams and how big her tits may be?

YMMV.

Did you know that no one had even referenced Bill Clinton in this thread? Not even once. That is because Bill Clinton is not the subject of the thread.

The more you know...

BUT disturbing behavior was !!! And most like to be informed . :shock:

Be informed: the current GOP presidential contender has announced on numerous occasions he wanted to date his daughter --

and now we hear the first place his mind went when asked about his other daughter - as a one year old - is her legs and how big her future boobs may be.

On it's own, meh, just another juvenile-minded creep, but the way this person who wants to lead the free world thinks in regards to females, how they look, and rate, sexually, his blatant misogyny is something the voters need to know about.

From Mediate:

1459952863162.jpg

lol...you ever hear of Dennis Hassert?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...p-top-table-main_hastert-952pm:homepage/story

This is the problem I have with smear politics. If you can't strip votes away from an opponent on the facts, dredge up everything and anything to destroy them as a person.

This is why candidates come from people that the wealthy can manage if they get elected; why such candidates almost never say anything controversial when they run for office; and why so many are eventually found to have skeletons in their closets after they've already been elected and outlasted their usefulness.

This is also why many people are so sick and tired of this status quo B/S that they rush to support candidates like Trump and Sanders who are not mainstream politicos.

So Trump made a joke back in the day, and it is twisted today to add to his "misogynist" reputation in order to slow his momentum further.

That's the thing I hate most about our society, we all pretend that we are personally without sin and happily cast stones at those whose "sins" are revealed for public display.

Last edited:
You should hear what he has said of his oldest daughter... now that is creepy...

Why are you mixing future tense with present tense?

Did Trump say his baby would have large breasts?

Be informed: the current GOP presidential contender has announced on numerous occasions he wanted to date his daughter --

and now we hear the first place his mind went when asked about his other daughter - as a one year old - is her legs and how big her future boobs may be.

On it's own, meh, just another juvenile-minded creep, but the way this person who wants to lead the free world thinks in regards to females, how they look, and rate, sexually, his blatant misogyny is something the voters need to know about.

I guess you got the short end of the stick with this topic.

Next time ask for one with more meat on the bones to post about.

Not trying to defend anyone, but didn't Hastert rise to the top before his deeds were discovered?

You mean made public. I'm sure his deeds were "discovered" long, long ago.

Why are you mixing future tense with present tense?

Did Trump say his baby would have large breasts?

ProTip to uncreeps: When discussing the in-kind attributes your one year old little baby girl has

to the whole world, best not to be shown cupping your chest, talking about how big her tits might be as your first go-to.

Just saying.

If you're having trouble understanding what's wrong with this, then I don't know what to tell you.

It does however, further explain Trump supporters.

Last edited:
You mean made public. I'm sure his deeds were "discovered" long, long ago.

well, that kind of matters. If Hastert had talked on national television about wanting to date his son, or discussing his infant boy's genitalia, then...

Like Disney and all the other big companies in the world, Trump is smart enough to know that being "gay friendly" is good for business.

Which is weird...since only 3% of the population is gay.

Boy, the majority sure is silent. Good thing for the gay community.

If the majority EVER started acting up like that minority community it's over.

Desperate anti-trumpers..

Which is weird...since only 3% of the population is gay.

Boy, the majority sure is silent. Good thing for the gay community.

If the majority EVER started acting up like that minority community it's over.

Wealthy and very powerful 3%. Most of Hollywood and the rest of the entertainment industry: screenwriters, actors, playwrights, producers, and a good share of the investor class. Gays are like Jews: there may only be a few, but they carry a lot of weight.

Gays are like Jews: there may only be a few, but they carry a lot of weight.

Because of their brainwash propaganda tactics.. People need to wise up..

Back
Top Bottom