• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump sends 5000 soldiers to border at 200 million tax payer dollars

plutonium

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Well i hope you folks dont mind your taxpayer money being used for a political ploy. So 5000 troops/ american citizens have to miss thanksgiving with there families. and we our out of 200 million dollars (3 nice fighter jets that could have paid for). or give it to the veterans for housing . not a word on fox after election day about the caravan. wow hope you trump supporters are happy by the way...think that money could have helped the hurricane victims. i know dam well he wont send anything to calif

Well i hope you folks dont mind your taxpayer money being used for a political ploy. So 5000 troops/ american citizens have to miss thanksgiving with there families. and we our out of 200 million dollars (3 nice fighter jets that could have paid for). or give it to the veterans for housing . not a word on fox after election day about the caravan. wow hope you trump supporters are happy by the way...think that money could have helped the hurricane victims. i know dam well he wont send anything to calif
He should send them to help fight the fires and we would be getting our money's worth. The problem is that Trump hates California.

He should send them to help fight the fires and we would be getting our money's worth. The problem is that Trump hates California.

I've been saying the same thing for weeks.what a waste of resources, we have scores of people dying in fires and we are mobilizing troops to defends us from women and children seeking asylum.

Hands down the worst president in history!!!

I've been saying the same thing for weeks.what a waste of resources, we have scores of people dying in fires and we are mobilizing troops to defends us from women and children seeking asylum.

Hands down the worst president in history!!!

How many retired C-130's that are still quite functional that can be retrofitted to fight major fires do we have just sitting and rusting away as America senselessly goes up in flames?

Where does that $200M number come from?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

That makes about as much sense as calling the police and the government sending firemen to you. The military are trained to confront aggressors. They are not trained to control forest fires.

When you have an electrical problem at your house, do you call a plumber?

How many retired C-130's that are still quite functional that can be retrofitted to fight major fires do we have just sitting and rusting away as America senselessly goes up in flames?

Exactly, we have Americans dying in a national disaster and what does our con artist in chief do about it? He threatens to take away federal funding and allocates resources to a complete non issue because he has encouraged hate rather than compassion.

Again hands down the worst president in American history!!!

That makes about as much sense as calling the police and the government sending firemen to you. The military are trained to confront aggressors. They are not trained to control forest fires.

When you have an electrical problem at your house, do you call a plumber?

Bull**** when I was in the army we were called to fight fires often.

Still cheaper than the 500 million Obama pissed away on Solyndra

But I agree there are better ways to deal with the trespassing immigrants

Still cheaper than the 500 million Obama pissed away on Solyndra

But I agree there are better ways to deal with the trespassing immigrants

What About What About Obama....Last refuge for the trump apologists

You better watch more Fox, they just had a story this morning 2000 of the caravan reached Tijuana, more on the way.

Last edited:
What a dungpile curcus. i can tell you what they are doing.....busywork...make believe effort that will yield NOTHING. They weren't sent there for a National Security or even Border Security rational. They were sent there so Trump could try to scare Americans into voting Republican. That is it and that was all of it.

Actually, I am happy. The MAIN job of the Federal Government is to secure our borders. That is where the money is supposed to be going far more than most other programs.

You better watch more Fox, they just had a story this morning 2000 of the caravan reached Tijuana, more on the way.
Fox news spent timw covering the invasion post midterms? Are you surw? I thought it was a nothinfburger political midterm stunt?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Fox news spent timw covering the invasion post midterms? Are you surw? I thought it was a nothinfburger political midterm stunt?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What you have to understand, when Trump speaks all the news channels broadcast it. Sure , Trump brought it up at election time but the truth is the caravan is still moving. Go ahead, put on fox news if you don't believe me.

Back
Top Bottom