• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump seeks to rewrite his role in bolstering Ukraine, NATO

Not as long as your media tells you what to think, no.

I have come to the point where Fox sickens me. They are truly anti American.
We are in WW3 (for those that don't know it) and all they do is attack our leader , American 's leader, Joe Biden, just because he is not a republican.
Its sickening. Totally sickening.

Oh come on. This is like a big conspiracy theory you propose.
Trump is a piece of shit, not educated and has zero intellectual curiosity but he is a master of mass manipulation. A genius in mass pyscology is the translation.

It isn't a conspiracy. Politicians are influenced and manipulated, Trump moreso than many others, and with Trump he is stupid enough he doesn't realize it. Many others may realize it and don't care since it reaps them power and money.

It isn't a conspiracy. Politicians are influenced and manipulated, Trump moreso than many others, and with Trump he is stupid enough he doesn't realize it. Many others may realize it and don't care since it reaps them power and money.

I get that you don't want to admit anything that can be considered positive about Trump but an objective analysis shows your theory to be emotionally based, not fact based.

As you don't want to look objectively let's just agree that Trump is human trash and call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom