• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump seeks sweeping DNA Collection of Immigrants (...to include U.S. citizen sponsors)

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Trump administration seeks sweeping DNA collection of immigrants, U.S. sponsors

"The Trump administration on Friday formally proposed a sweeping expansion of its collection of DNA and other biometric data of immigrants, to go beyond detained migrants in order to include U.S. citizen sponsors and others."

There you go small government conservatives. It's your chance to show who you are.
To verify all those mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles and cousins actually qualify for the Family Reunification Program.

These people have been scamming US Immigration for decades.

To verify all those mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles and cousins actually qualify for the Family Reunification Program.

These people have been scamming US Immigration for decades.

so you in the column FOR the CentGov collecting DNA?

Nope...I'm in the column for permanently ending the Family Reunification Program that made collecting DNA necessary.

:lamo

I hope you're young enough to eventually watch immigrants take over your country. :thumbs:

Nope...I'm in the column for permanently ending the Family Reunification Program that made collecting DNA necessary.

so you ARE for the CentGov collecting DNA.

did you previously sell yourself as a small government conservative?

:lamo

I hope you're young enough to eventually watch immigrants take over your country. :thumbs:
I hope you're old enough to see your end approaching, while the last illegal immigrant is deported. 👮‍♂️

When we take your country and make all immigration legal there won't be any illegals.
And you believe this will make America a much better, happier, freer, safer, and more prosperous nation??? …Here is what I believe your new Progressive Utopia is doomed to become.

If you're Black, White or Asian you will not be the new majority...The Latinos will and Latin American countries are well known for poverty, oppression, and corrupt governments; which is why millions have fled to the US and still do.

The US will belong to the new majority Latino population who will only elect Latinos to public office and will govern according to the political baggage they brought here when they fled their countries of origin to the US.

And what they fled
from was government oppression, pay-to-play policies and rigged elections; all created by lying corrupt Latin American politicians, promising gullible voters a wonderful new life; that never seems to materialize.

This is every day life and routine politics for too many people in Central and South American banana republics...election after election...decade after decade...generation after generation...so they flee...

They stuff their backpacks and head north; totally oblivious to generations of political baggage and gullibility that will follow them all the way to the land of milk and honey, where a "better life" awaits them.

Upon arrival they work hard and avoid detection for many years, awaiting the Amnesty that legalizes their immigration status and will eventually lead to citizenship with all its perks; including the right to vote.

And what do they do; all that Latin American gullibility and political baggage surfaces after years of suppression; and they once again vote for lying politicians promising wonderful lives, free stuff, and citizenship to families they left behind.

In time, the majority Latino population will inadvertently transform The United States into the corrupt Latin American Governments they voted into office before fleeing to a better life in the US.

Back
Top Bottom