• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Seeks Inquiry Into Allegations That Obama Tapped His Phones

It's not really necessary. His supporters are already spouting the accusation as fact.

Anything the Donald says is fact. He's infallible, don't you know? If he says that millions of illegals voted for Hillary, then that's set in stone proven fact. If he says that Obama wiretapped Trump Towers, then by gosh, those wiretaps are for real and Obama is the one who put them there.

Trump followers don't need facts. They have their oracle.

Obama Deep State running wild with the wiretapping

Good to see that the Trump administration has come around to advocating for a Congressional inquiry into his (or his campaign's) relationship with Russia.

Looks like Trump has realized that you fight fire with fire. Should be fun to watch. Flynn was tapped. Sessions was tapped. Many, many leaks from probable taps. Should become a great roll in the mud for all concerned, don't you think?
/

Looks like Trump has realized that you fight fire with fire. Should be fun to watch. Flynn was tapped. Sessions was tapped. Many, many leaks from probable taps. Should become a great roll in the mud for all concerned, don't you think?
/

No doubt.
It will distract attention from the real problems.

/

But, I am afraid it is necessary. We cannot allow incumbents to tap political adversaries' phones and we cannot allow Presidents to malign citizens and former Presidents.

No doubt.
It will distract attention from the real problems.

There is no reason to let that happen. Of course, judging by the forum, much of the public loves the distraction of mud slingers.

The president is investigating a former president because of something he read in a Breitbart article...

Pull out the obama shadow government by the roots

Trump and the republican congress have the power to do it

Anything the Donald says is fact. He's infallible, don't you know? If he says that millions of illegals voted for Hillary, then that's set in stone proven fact. If he says that Obama wiretapped Trump Towers, then by gosh, those wiretaps are for real and Obama is the one who put them there.

Trump followers don't need facts. They have their oracle.

yep, Obama - with hillary's help - also created isis
but according to the calendar that is not a problem anymore:
“We are going to convene my top generals and give them a simple instruction. They will have 30 days to submit to the Oval Office a plan for soundly and quickly defeating ISIS. We have no choice.”
~ campaign rally in greenville, sc

It's not really necessary. His supporters are already spouting the accusation as fact.

14uwd4h.jpg

Edward Snowden went into exile for revealing that Obama bugged every single cellphone on planet Earth...

Wiretapping Trump Tower shouldn't be that surprising.

I don't doubt he was wiretapped. He was being investigated by the FBI which was anything but Obama's friend. I doubt heavily Obama ordered it. I doubt even more heavily there is any credible evidence to this claim.

I don't doubt he was wiretapped. He was being investigated by the FBI which was anything but Obama's friend. I doubt heavily Obama ordered it. I doubt even more heavily there is any credible evidence to this claim.

If it turns out that Obama was aware it was happening and then used this information during the campaign the act is almost equally as heinous.

now you know that the donald is not inclined to respond to something unless he has a firm grasp of the facts

and for those who are interested, inexpensive ocean front lots for sale in beautiful bozeman, montana

Exactly. His supporters are already talking like its a FACT. Trump has some unique ability to control "weak-minded" individuals in a manner that hasn't been seen in politics in a very long time.

If there is anything to it, my guess is that the target was actually Paul Manafort.

Back
Top Bottom