• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Second Most Admired Man In America

Moderate Right

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
The left and the MSM would have you believe Trump is the scum of the Earth, the most despicable man on the planet. Americans, just when they elected Trump in 2016, obviously still don't believe the fake news spewed by both the left and the MSM.

https://wset.com/news/nation-world/...ca-according-to-new-poll-12-28-2018-185731447

The full list of Most Admired men are as follows:

Barack Obama
Donald Trump
George W. Bush
Pope Francis
Bill Gates
Bernie Sanders
Bill Clinton
Dalai Lama
Joe Biden
Elon Musk
Mike Pence

The left and the MSM would have you believe Trump is the scum of the Earth, the most despicable man on the planet. Americans, just when they elected Trump in 2016, obviously still don't believe the fake news spewed by both the left and the MSM.

https://wset.com/news/nation-world/...ca-according-to-new-poll-12-28-2018-185731447

Barack Obama
Donald Trump
George W. Bush
Pope Francis
Bill Gates
Bernie Sanders
Bill Clinton
Dalai Lama
Joe Biden
Elon Musk
Mike Pence

Amazing that despite all the MSN anti-Trump propaganda and the efforts of the "Resistance" Trump even made the list, much less coming in second to "Saint" Obama. ;)

Barack Obama
Donald Trump
George W. Bush
Pope Francis
Bill Gates
Bernie Sanders
Bill Clinton
Dalai Lama
Joe Biden
Elon Musk
Mike Pence

Do you admire Donald Trump, moderateright?

Amazing Trump made the list with all the MSN anti-Trump propaganda and the efforts of the "Resistance," much less coming in second to "Saint" Obama. ;)

So true. But Obama has got a leg up on Trump because the "news" was always fair to him. :2razz:

Last edited:

Barack Obama
Donald Trump
George W. Bush
Pope Francis
Bill Gates
Bernie Sanders
Bill Clinton
Dalai Lama
Joe Biden
Elon Musk
Mike Pence

masturbating again to loser Trump I see. Sad!

I'll answer. I don't admire many of Trump's ways and wince at what he says sometimes but I do admire his steadfastness in holding to his course and in not caving in to those who pathologically hate him to the point of inventing a hare-brained conspiracy theory. Scrape away all the noise and distractions and Trump has done a pretty decent job.

It's my understanding that most Trump supporters beleive polls are fake so why would they care or comment about this one?

That’s a weird list.

Not entirely surprising, the tiki torch brigade loves him.

It's my understanding that most Trump supporters beleive polls are fake so why would they care or comment about this one?

As Trump conditioned and trained them to think, it's only fake if its not favorable to him.

I'm surprised they aren't calling it fake because he's the runner up... But, expecting consistency from a Trump supporter is like expecting art from the contents of a Toilet Bowl.

Barack Obama
Donald Trump
George W. Bush
Pope Francis
Bill Gates
Bernie Sanders
Bill Clinton
Dalai Lama
Joe Biden
Elon Musk
Mike Pence

*bump*

Trump Second Most Admired Man In America

i admire President Camacho more than president Trump.

I'll answer. I don't admire many of Trump's ways and wince at what he says sometimes but I do admire his steadfastness in holding to his course and in not caving in to those who pathologically hate him to the point of inventing a hare-brained conspiracy theory. Scrape away all the noise and distractions and Trump has done a pretty decent job.

Lulz. Your embrace of the most corrupt administration in history and of being beholden to a hostile foreign power duly noted for the record.

Barack Obama
Donald Trump
George W. Bush
Pope Francis
Bill Gates
Bernie Sanders
Bill Clinton
Dalai Lama
Joe Biden
Elon Musk
Mike Pence

Did you notice who was at the top? Maybe you don't want to crow too much.

No, polls are totally believable if they make Trump look good. Just like anonymous sources are totally fine if they say good things about him.

I'm surprised it isn't "FAKE NOOOZ" when you see who finished ahead of Trump....

You know who I really admired this year:

thailand-cave-rescuer-saman-gunan-ht-jt-180706_hpEmbed_2_3x4_608-postimg-539v.jpg

DWAYNE MOUNTAIN DEW!

That is likely the most prescient movie in US film history.

it's good, but when i showed my wife the movie, i probably could have done it more efficiently by just showing her the funniest clips of it.

the opening sequence is epic comedy, though.

Back
Top Bottom