• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump says we'll never hear from him again

Do you think we'll hear from Trump again when he loses?

• Yes, Trump will often be in the news

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • No, he'll go away and hide

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Still riding that "cult" shtick huh?

Man if you weren't so wholly self aware of your own lack of integrity. I'd be somewhat amazed at this point.

No cultist recognizes his own coven and you certainly do not seem excessive insightful.

If Trump wins power he will be a dictator, above the law. If he loses power, he will be in jail, guilty of breaking every law ever. In the latter case the entire R party will run for cover and denounce him. So IF he loses, he's done. We'll never hear from him again because no one will be listening.
When you write stuff like this (highlighted in bold) do you really expect anyone to take you seriously?

Dude...if you are going to spout stupid metaphors, at least try to get it relevant.

There is no "ball" to take. The game will continue whether he's there to play or not.
the 'ball' is his presence
the one he promises to remove from the public when he loses
like jokes, metaphors are weakened when the writer must then also explain them
you must figure out future analogies on your own because this is the last time i am breaking one down for you

the 'ball' is his presence
the one he promises to remove from the public when he loses
like jokes, metaphors are weakened when the writer must then also explain them
you must figure out future analogies on your own because this is the last time i am breaking one down for you
sigh...

A player is not a ball.

You are dismissed.

sigh...

A player is not a ball.

You are dismissed.
neither is his presence a ball
that's why the written form is referred to as a metaphor
and yes, you are too late for dismissal, having been embarrassed for exhibiting a profound ignorance about what constitutes a metaphor

When you write stuff like this (highlighted in bold) do you really expect anyone to take you seriously?
Yes, seriously but not literally. Exaggerating everything one says makes one POTUS, didn't you know? I will also call everyone who opposes me stupid, a failure, etc., claim credit for anything good that happens, blame others for everything bad that happens, and generally just lie about everything. Soon conservatives will fawn over me and do intellectual gymnastics to defend whatever stupid &*(^ I say.

He'll be tweeting like a mad man unless he's locked up. And if not locked up I think media like OAN would make him a weekly guest just to have him tell us how he was robbed of the election and how be doing a better job at whatever.

Back
Top Bottom