• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump says we'll never hear from him again

Do you think we'll hear from Trump again when he loses?

• Yes, Trump will often be in the news

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • No, he'll go away and hide

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • At a campaign rally in North Carolina Saturday, President Donald Trump told attendees they'll never see or hear from him again if he loses the election to Joe Biden.
  • "If I lose to him, I don't know what I'm going to do. I will never speak to you again," Trump told supporters at a rally in North Carolina.

It's proof Trump doesn't care about his supporters. And proof that Trump thinks he'll lose.

Promises, promises!

Probably because he realizes once he’s no longer in a position to hurt people, his base will abandon him.
I don't think his base will abandon him so much as the Republican office holders. The representatives and senators currently licking his ass at every opportunity will have suddenly disliked him from the start.
😁

I don't think his base will abandon him so much as the Republican office holders. The representatives and senators currently licking his ass at every opportunity will have suddenly disliked him from the start.
😁

I can’t imagine that base caring about him once he’s out. HE’s going to just whine about losing the election and how he really for real won and that will be all he’ll talk about.

I can’t imagine that base caring about him once he’s out. HE’s going to just whine about losing the election and how he really for real won and that will be all he’ll talk about.
I expect his base to whine in unison with him. I look forward to multiple threads about evil communists/satanic Democrats who stole the elections.

• At a campaign rally in North Carolina Saturday, President Donald Trump told attendees they'll never see or hear from him again if he loses the election to Joe Biden.
  • "If I lose to him, I don't know what I'm going to do. I will never speak to you again," Trump told supporters at a rally in North Carolina.

It's proof Trump doesn't care about his supporters. And proof that Trump thinks he'll lose.

Great, it would be a welcome contrast to Hillary, not that I believe Trump being as he's a perpetual windbag.

I fully expect him to use Pence as a tool to get pardoned but that won't help him as far as state criminal prosecution.
So, unless he can bribe enough of his "Trump judges" AND get away with it, state prosecution shall proceed.
I keep hearing about such; asking for delineation and substantiation of any charges has yet to produce any answer. ???

You didn't give the option of he will be in prison and can't be in public limelight anyway.

I expect his base to whine in unison with him. I look forward to multiple threads about evil communists/satanic Democrats who stole the elections.
pick me ! pick me ! I've already mentioned it !
The communist dems are already setting that stage

any/all marxists/communists i.e the democrat party
You still have yet to work on learning who Thomas Paine was and you want to talk about marxism and communism which no party is in the US....none want or advocate communism or marxism. You would pee your pants if you had to face what that actually is and you would have zero power to stop it.

Hell no, he won't shut up. As long as he's a free man he'll be running his mouth.

"It was rigged, they robbed you...coming to invade your suburbs, look at what's happening in [bugbear of choice]...boohoohoo!" The usual rants will continue. he enjoys the national spotlight too much for it to ever end.

Donald will be the most on-camera, tweeting, ex-president that we've ever had. It's what he does. It's also, all he does.

Melania is going to give Orangey a dose of Novichok when he leaves office, so no, we won't hear from him.

melinia.jpg

That's a lie. Everyone knows if Trump loses he will start his "Trump T.V." subscription service where he will charge idiot Republicans $$$ to listen to him rant daily about the "deep state" and "shadow government" that stole the election from him. No doubt he'll be a regular on Fox and Friends criticizing Biden and the Democrats, and he'll do everything in his power to rile up his base against Biden and the Democrats, and the "powers that be" that he feels wronged him.

Of course, we will hear from him again.

His enemies are busy at this moment thinking up all the civil and criminal charges that they can throw at him.

They not only want him in prison but they want him penniless.

That's a lie. Everyone knows if Trump loses he will start his "Trump T.V." subscription service where he will charge idiot Republicans $$$ to listen to him rant daily about the "deep state" and "shadow government" that stole the election from him. No doubt he'll be a regular on Fox and Friends criticizing Biden and the Democrats, and he'll do everything in his power to rile up his base against Biden and the Democrats, and the "powers that be" that he feels wronged him.
A Republican and his money are soon parted. 😁

Of course, we will hear from him again.

His enemies are busy at this moment thinking up all the civil and criminal charges that they can throw at him.

They not only want him in prison but they want him penniless.
Relax. He can put up a Go Fund Me account to steal from.

It 's proof of nothing.

Well all the more reason to support Biden I suppose.

lol

My choice of "I really ****ing hope so" wasn't on there.

LOL!!

This is proof on nothing you contend. He said nothing about not caring about his supporters and he said nothing about thinking he'll lose.

And yes, if he loses I do think we won't hear from him again. He's not a professional politician who thinks everyone should listen to him even when he doesn't hold office anymore. He's in this to achieve his goals and as soon as he no longer resides in the WH, he'll get on with his life.
threatening to take the ball and go home if he is not re-elected

also known as incentivising democratic voter turnout

come november 4, hope he shows us

If Trump wins power he will be a dictator, above the law. If he loses power, he will be in jail, guilty of breaking every law ever. In the latter case the entire R party will run for cover and denounce him. So IF he loses, he's done. We'll never hear from him again because no one will be listening.

To keep Trump from stealing it as we all know he will try.

Are any of you people honest? Or is being in a cult that completely blinding?
Still riding that "cult" shtick huh?

Man if you weren't so wholly self aware of your own lack of integrity. I'd be somewhat amazed at this point.

threatening to take the ball and go home if he is not re-elected

also known as incentivising democratic voter turnout

come november 4, hope he shows us
Dude...if you are going to spout stupid metaphors, at least try to get it relevant.

There is no "ball" to take. The game will continue whether he's there to play or not.

Back
Top Bottom