• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump says we'll never hear from him again

Do you think we'll hear from Trump again when he loses?

• Yes, Trump will often be in the news

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • No, he'll go away and hide

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
To keep Trump from stealing it as we all know he will try.

Are any of you people honest? Or is being in a cult that completely blinding?
So you agree that he won’t concede. When do you think he will?

And Biden won’t?

i suspect that he'll defend himself against blatantly false results. King Biff, however, will defend himself against any results. he won the EC last time around and still basically contested the results because he lost the popular vote significantly.

Trump will never concede... he's a piece of garbage. Human garbage.

You know this.
Some garbage is edible. Some food can poison you without you knowing it before it’s too late.

Off the top of my head I can’t say. But he is being advised not to concede so who knows if he’ll refuse to do so for a week, month, year, or until he dies.

You've got to be kidding. Has Biden uttered anything even remotely in that direction at all.
It's TRUMP who's been screeching about not accepting the election. He now even claims he has the power to "ban Biden from running", which is a tactic directly out of the Putin playbook.
Why don't we just lower the Stars and Stripes and get it overwith.

Trump wants us to be a client state of Russia, it's crystal clear.

i suspect that he'll defend himself against blatantly false results. King Biff, however, will defend himself against any results. he won the EC last time around and still basically contested the results because he lost the popular vote significantly.
Biff, not being your typical politician, will only have to follow the lead of those he followed. Biden has 47 years of learning how to swim in the swamp. He won’t go down without a fight and anyone being honest about it knows this. The whiner in chief Hilary, will cheer him on.

Biff, not being your typical politician, will only have to follow the lead of those he followed. Biden has 47 years of learning how to swim in the swamp. He won’t go down without a fight and anyone being honest about it knows this. The whiner in chief Hilary, will cheer him on.

Biden is an honest man.
Hence the blaring contrast with Trump.

• At a campaign rally in North Carolina Saturday, President Donald Trump told attendees they'll never see or hear from him again if he loses the election to Joe Biden.
  • "If I lose to him, I don't know what I'm going to do. I will never speak to you again," Trump told supporters at a rally in North Carolina.

It's proof Trump doesn't care about his supporters. And proof that Trump thinks he'll lose.

Prison will do that.

They take away Twitter there.

You've got to be kidding. Has Biden uttered anything even remotely in that direction at all.
It's TRUMP who's been screeching about not accepting the election. He now even claims he has the power to "ban Biden from running", which is a tactic directly out of the Putin playbook.
Why don't we just lower the Stars and Stripes and get it overwith.

Trump wants us to be a client state of Russia, it's crystal clear.

His handlers probably haven’t scripted him an answer to the question should he be asked.

I bet that you were really happy about working Hillary into your deflection.

• At a campaign rally in North Carolina Saturday, President Donald Trump told attendees they'll never see or hear from him again if he loses the election to Joe Biden.
  • "If I lose to him, I don't know what I'm going to do. I will never speak to you again," Trump told supporters at a rally in North Carolina.

It's proof Trump doesn't care about his supporters. And proof that Trump thinks he'll lose.

Only a fool would think we'd never hear from that narcissistic fatmouth if/when he loses. He's too much of a media whore who always craves the spotlight. He'll lie and make bizarre claims just to get attention. I WISH I'd never hear from or see that childish clown again.....another one of his fake promises......he's a liar and should never be taken seriously.

Trump lies all the time so why believe him here? Of course we'll hear from him if he loses...he will break that tradition as well.

ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIES TRUMP'S EVER TOLD! He can't help himself. He needs to be the center of attention. If he has to try to tear this nation down when he loses, he's willing to do that. He doesn't care about anyone but himself and getting revenge against his enemies. That's how he's always lived his life!

Your TDS is at it again. He was merely stating a fact that if he loses there will be no more rallies.

LOL!!

This is proof on nothing you contend. He said nothing about not caring about his supporters and he said nothing about thinking he'll lose.

And yes, if he loses I do think we won't hear from him again. He's not a professional politician who thinks everyone should listen to him even when he doesn't hold office anymore. He's in this to achieve his goals and as soon as he no longer resides in the WH, he'll get on with his life.

Probably because he realizes once he’s no longer in a position to hurt people, his base will abandon him.

It was until they used it in a GMC truck commercial.
That’s the way it goes. The good thing about that is that it exposes this generation to what real music sounded like. :)

Doesn’t Biden already have an army of attorneys poised to contest the election results?

No. He has an "army of attorneys" poised to deal with Trump's attempts to contest the election results, since Trump has already made clear he will consider a loss proof of rigging, but do tell your Trumpist lies. I wouldn't want you to get ex-communicated from the tribe on my account.

That’s the way it goes. The good thing about that is that it exposes this generation to what real music sounded like. :)
It would be better if the female vocalist in the commercial actually enunciated the words instead of just making sounds. General Motors probably doesn't want potential customers to know that she should be saying goodbye.

Back
Top Bottom