• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump says the military are losers and suckers

vegas giants

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
How can anyone vote for this guy after this???

Confederates fought AGAINST our military.

Let’s be real here. If there is anti military sentiment in the US, it’s far more from the left than the right.

Let’s be real here. If there is anti military sentiment in the US, it’s far more from the left than the right.

^ that's how you cover for a vile and corrupt president and con man.

If trump said this will you vote for him?

That's nice.

If he said it will you vote for him?

You won't get a direct answer to your question. I lost respect for President Trump when he made is stupid comment regarding Senator McCain being a prisoner of war.

There is DEFINITELY more anti-militaristic viewpoints on the left....but that is a goalpost move. Trump has disparaged US armed forces members, those that died, those that served and those that are serving. You are going to be hard pressed to apply that in any general manner to "the left".

But go on, work on your "hypocrites" argument, lets see where it goes.

You won't get a direct answer to your question. I lost respect for President Trump when he made is stupid comment regarding Senator McCain being a prisoner of war.

Because their answer is.....yes

That's nice.

the modern cay confederates, the racists and the people as vile as Trump will certainly vote for him. they love the guy.

The Democratic Party and richest people on earth are so terrified they are going to lose they have to rely on lies based upon nobody. Obviously, polling - REAL polling - isn't looking good for Biden.

the modern cay confederates, the racists and the people as vile as Trump will certainly vote for him. they love the guy.

The Democratic Party is more racist than even with Democrats owned slaved directly - rather than had to have their non-white slaves in foreign countries. The racism of most Democrats, the MSM and Democratic Party now is SO intense they have been having black communities attacked in every major city they control, vow to end police protection of black communities permanently, and incessantly talk about people's race day and night like pure racists fixated on race hatred do.

Every day, every night, the Democratic Party, MSM and most Democrats furiously demand everyone understands that black people aren't one of us, but rather anyone who isn't 100% pure white is one of "them black people" - and then explain how pitiful and hopeless them black people are without white masters. The Democratic Party has been making this same racists claims about black people should the day it first came into existence. Without their race hatred and other social division hatred the Democratic Party has nothing - but lies, of course.

You never "respected" Donald Trump. Why do you even bother posting otherwise?

But for McCain having his white privilege as an admiral's son he NEVER would have been flying and shot down.

The Democratic Party is more racist than even with Democrats owned slaved directly

...who were Southern Conservatives.

wait. are you claiming that blacks and liberal Northerners were the power behind the Confederacy? you're not really gonna claim something that stupid, right?

But for McCain having his white privilege as an admiral's son he NEVER would have been flying and shot down.

I respected McCain for holding out as long as he did. All men break eventually.

He is the definition of an American hero

Tell it our men and women serving in our military, they'll tell you the truth, not opinions...

Why do you bother to post?

Do you dislike McCain because Trump doesn't like him?

Trump says a bunch of stupid ****, but I truly believe he didn’t say this.

Why?

He’s on record calling McCain a loser for getting shot down and becoming a POW. And then lied about saying it on Twitter.

What makes you think his character is different talking about soldiers who he didn’t know?

That's nice.

If it’s proven he did say it, then they’ll say ‘it was a joke’.

Then, when it’s clear it was t a joke, they’ll come up with a list of stuff Biden or Hillary has said in the past.

Then, when that doesn’t work, they’ll crow about ownin’ da libs by saying outrageous stuff.

Wash and repeat.

X Factor he was talking about Trump no one else. Trump represents himself. At this point it should be clear he has no ideology just an inflated ego that has nothing to do with any coherent ideology of any kind. Quite frankly he makes a great stooge for Putin when he talks like that. That's who benefits from his irresponsible language. The man does not think before he speaks. In one sentence he wants to call the military in as his personal political police and then in the next breath pisses on them.

I am not American so I again defer to you Americans on your President but I think any leader who pisses on his own military is repugnant. Its not his first time. He did it in Europe.

I am an outsider. I just think your military already gets pissed on unfairly not just by Trump but people all over the world who are the first to scream at but are the first to call for it when a disaster or terror attack happens.

I always remind people how many lives the US Navy saves each year on the high seas. No one thanks the US Navy for its search and rescue. As for your soldiers, I know you have your issues over the years and people had strong emotional reaction to Vietnam, the gulf War, Iraq, etc., I get at all that but if your own damn President can not respect his military what message does that send?

I was critical of Obama foreign policy because I thought it spent too much time apologizing for the US military but even Obama never insulted soldiers directly he would talk in leftist terms of American imperialism while ignoring its role countering China and Russia.

You ask me I think Trump when he makes such comments is a compromised Putin butt boy.

Just my opinion because I respect your military. Its easy for us in Canada to take our security for granted thanks to your military. I appreciate what they do world wide. Trump should just once shut his mouth. He won't. I met some of your soldiers in a previous capacity. Believe me we teased them about their over-reliance on the latest fancy equipment but we knew-we all do-who else is going to keep China and Russia, Iran, in check. Certainly not my country. We let our military go unfunded for decades. We have dedicated well trained soldiers but our budgets are a joke as is our equipment and we all but ignore our vets when they return with illness and post war crap.

They deserve respect. They do not ask for it ever, but surely we should all give it and it starts at the top. I know some good guys in your military. Modest as hell. Good people.

This lie grew legs like a thouroughbred. :lamo

Because their answer is.....yes

Because it’s a stupid ****ing question. Hey, if Biden said he wants to nail Michelle Obama, you gonna vote for him?

Because it’s a stupid ****ing question. Hey, if Biden said he wants to nail Michelle Obama, you gonna vote for him?

I will happily answer that question directly and honestly if you answer my question.

Be the first

Back
Top Bottom