• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump says that God sent Covid to test his presidency!

Psst...Don.....

God thinks you're a dick.

This is confusing...Trump said it was a hoax. Now it's God testing him? You atheist types should be having a field day with this... ;)

I bet some of his supporters will join in and try to defend him. Does he often contradict himself? Is he having short term memory problems? Anybody could have a field day with it, both atheists and believers. Do you think that God is killing all those people just to test him?

I bet some of his supporters will join in and try to defend him. Does he often contradict himself? Is he having short term memory problems? Anybody could have a field day with it, both atheists and believers. Do you think that God is killing all those people just to test him?

Are you asking me seriously?

Donald Trump: COVID-19 Is '''God Testing Me''' | PEOPLE.com

So God is killing thousands of people worldwide just to test this orange wonderman? What a narccisist!

They said that Trump is a messiah, and God sent a plague alright, but not to test Trump.

messiah god sends plague.jpg

Ever hear of The Antichrist?

3da8v59p7al31.jpg
antichrist.jpg

Does Trump think God is stupid?

Donnie didn't do too well with that first test God sent him.

(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=J_dVrpuoWqjWQ2P5)original_36694672.jpg

This is confusing...Trump said it was a hoax. Now it's God testing him? You atheist types should be having a field day with this... ;)

Has nothing to do with atheism, it has to do with Trump being a narcissistic douche bag.

Doesn't Trump realize that he is drawing attention the to fact that he failed the test?

Has nothing to do with atheism, it has to do with Trump being a narcissistic douche bag.

Why is he asking us if God is testing Trump? He should address that question to the President.

Take it any way you want. The point of my post was not atheism, it was Trump's towering narcissism.

Ok, well, I'll choose to take it as flippancy, as we've talked long enough that you should know the answer to that.

The atheist thing was meant as a chuckle...laugh more, darling, you're prettier when you smile... ;) :lol: I'm not sure this is one to inspire much seriousness. We already know he's a donut.

Nope. Trump never said the pandemic was a hoax.

I'll leave you to your fairytales.

IMO, for the faithful, life is a test.

You atheists are boring...zzzz.... :lol:

What do you think of his claim? Is Covid's God's test of Trump? If So why did God infect the whole world?

Nope. Trump never said the pandemic was a hoax.

I'll leave you to your fairytales.

IMO, for the faithful, life is a test.

He did.

Trump rallies his base to treat coronavirus as a hoax.

“The Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. They're politicizing it,” he said. “They don't have any clue. They can't even count their votes in Iowa. No, they can't. They can't count their votes. One of my people came up to me and said, ‘Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russian.’ That did not work out too well. They could not do it. They tried the impeachment hoax.”

Then Trump called the coronavirus “their new hoax.”

Trump rallies his base to treat coronavirus as a ‘hoax’ – POLITICO

I'm not an atheist so why do you lie?

This thread has nothing to do with atheism. If that was my intention then I would have posted it in the belief and scepticism forum.

Back
Top Bottom