• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump says Supreme Court will need 9th justice to decide election outcome

99percenter

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative

Why would you need a SC judge to decide the outcome? Looks like trump won't accept a loss. Voters should decide the outcome. Not courts.

So, Trump saying he intends to, "take it to the supreme court" an election that hasn't even taken place yet.

Quite telling, no?

many here have been saying, for quite a while now, that Trump would not allow a "peaceful transition," if he loses the election.

So, it appears his plan is have his army of lawyers contest it all the way to the supreme court, and in the meantime, stack the bench with his picks, and overturn the election. That hasn't even happened yet.

I find it hard that anyone could possibly accept his appearant game plan to ursurp the power of the American vote. That's just unAmerican.

Edit: Trump alludes that he will take to the SC. I don't think I heard him commit to that yet. But I am expecting it, just the same.

Last edited:
The court should have nothing to do with election results ........

Let the people decide ........

Why would you need a SC judge to decide the outcome? Looks like trump won't accept a loss. Voters should decide the outcome. Not courts.

Isn't it odd that there were only 8 justices when he was elected in 2016...... thing that make you go hmmmmmmmm.....

So

So who is worst at not accepting election outcomes

Hitlery or the future Trump when he losses to Mr KidsLikeToPlayWithMyLegHairsAlzheimer'sChina Joe?

The GOP is going to go all-out to try and win this election with lawyers instead of with votes.

Their supporters do not care.

Back
Top Bottom