• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Says Supreme Court Needs Ninth Justice to Decide Election

The undermining started when the Democrats tried to totally transition to mail in ballots 6 months before the election. That decision was either totally ****ing stupid, or an attempt to rig the election. And you, Deuce, are going right along with it.

You believe that because you've been convinced that mail-in ballots have some massive numbers of voter fraud and somehow it never was noticed before 2020.

Edit: And, hilariously, that absentee ballots are magically immune to the severe security holes you perceive to exist with mail-in ballots.

Last edited:
You believe that because you've been convinced that mail-in ballots have some massive numbers of voter fraud and somehow it never was noticed before 2020.

Edit: And, hilariously, that absentee ballots are magically immune to the severe security holes you perceive to exist with mail-in ballots.
You're the one saying Trump will use the mail in ballots to cheat. You didn't think that one through. Did you?

No, that is clearly what the GOP is doing.
Sigh. I realize the talking point for the 'left' is to blame 'the GOP' for doing what 'Democrats' are doing. And sometimes, to varying extent, they are right. But in regards to shotgunning the courts with cases / court shopping, it's clearly something the left has embraced.

You're the one saying Trump will use the mail in ballots to cheat. You didn't think that one through. Did you?

Please link to the post that lead you to this conclusion, I'm curious as to what you are picturing from your phrase "use the mail in ballots to cheat."

Silly me. And here I thought that it was American voters who decided the election.

Everything points to the fact that Trump isn't running against Biden, but against democracy.

and? Your point is?

A republic is a form of democracy, you'd get laughed out a freshman-level polisci course.

Not necessarily. The only actual requirement for a country to be a "republic" is that its head of state NOT be determined by heredity.

Thus a country where the government is composed of people who carried out an armed insurrection and booted the duly elected government out of office is STILL a "republic".

and? Your point is?
Well at least you realize that the rule of law and "what's right" means nothing as long as "your guy wins" at all costs. I don't blame Trump for these dirty tactics. He must feel like a cornered animal as he realizes once he becomes a private citizen again, he's no longer protected from the criminal investigations against him.

Well at least you realize that the rule of law and "what's right" means nothing as long as "your guy wins" at all costs. I don't blame Trump for these dirty tactics. He must feel like a cornered animal as he realizes once he becomes a private citizen again, he's no longer protected from the criminal investigations against him.
Tell me again what your side was saying in 2016.

Tell me again what your side was saying in 2016.
That we shouldn't have someone that laughed at an elderly man falling face first off of a stage nearly to his death right in front of them playing president in the Oval Office.

That we shouldn't have someone that laughed at an elderly man falling face first off of a stage nearly to his death right in front of them playing president in the Oval Office.
Try again. What did your evil Senators day about nomination a SC justice?

You try again. trumps a piece of shit scumbag that's not fit to run a one car funeral. And I would wager that you know this.

You try again. trumps a piece of shit scumbag that's not fit to run a one car funeral. And I would wager that you know this.

I wouldn't go that far. Mind you, if he was coming for dinner, I'd lock up the good silver and send my daughters off to stay with their Aunt in Inuvik.

I'm not sure why you think the two systems are radically different or even conflicting.
The dividing of populations into rich and poor for one.
Overgrowing the private sector as compared to the public.
And one being for combined growth over the growth of the individual, for starters.

The dividing of populations into rich and poor for one.
Overgrowing the private sector as compared to the public.
And one being for combined growth over the growth of the individual, for starters.

None of those things are intrinsic to either a classical republic or to democracy.

None of those things are intrinsic to either a classical republic or to democracy.

The dividing of populations into rich and poor occurs in ALL societies that have more members than can completely express their views on a topic in less than a cumulative 24 hours.

Overgrowing the private sector as compared to the public is something that happens in almost all societies (except dictatorships) since the "private sector" is always larger than the "public sector" and that means that the society simply cannot support an administrative overburden that is larger than the productive section of society.

Once you pass a certain size, combined growth will always exceed the growth of an individual - this is so simply due to numbers.

Back
Top Bottom